Page 1057 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 5795710071047105310541055105610571058105910601061106711071157 ... LastLast
Results 26,401 to 26,425 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Yay, I ordered a pizza online for the first time ever.
    ware

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post

I had too much hope for something funny. Damn you Misc.
    To be fair, that person had the word "Hetalia" in their name/user title/sig. This one's on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I won't die alone all of my friends on sppf will be there for me when I die
    Does that include me and/or is that a threat?

Quote Originally Posted by ?????? View Post
    Just logged into this site for the first time in years...WTF this shit looks so different wtf

I see Sogeking is still here so something must be going right
    holy **** ?????? what is up my man

Sogeking is what is wrong with sppf.

@GrizzlyB: Domino's.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Did I say I was going on a mini-vacation? Well I did.

Also, why is Domino's a sadface thing? Any pizza is a good pizza.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

^ dominoes and self denial are attributes that add onto that fire of annoyingness.

Just logged into this site for the first time in years...WTF this shit looks so different wtf

wait, you were gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    @GrizzlyB: Domino's.
    Holy crap, I did that tonight, too. Did you also have DOMINO'S DOLLARS that were expiring, perchance?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Did I say I was going on a mini-vacation? Well I did.

Yeah, but any other pizza is better pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    wait, you were gone?
    I guess my stunning presence here wasn't missed

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    holy **** ?????? what is up my man
    Same old same old...I'm an engineering major now so I'm on my college grind

Thankfully the hard part of the semester hasn't come in yet
    Something about Pokabu, right?

Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

no no, i mean, i was being serious. i wasn't being sarcastic or anything.

i guess i must've been all out of the loop and ****, busy with work and school and whatever.

dang... stuff's a trip

haha its totally understandable. I've been super busy too. I don't think I've been active on here since 2010...

who is ??????

I don't think I've been active on here since 2010...
    That explains why I don't recognize you.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

haha its totally understandable. I've been super busy too. I don't think I've been active on here since 2010...
    what!? has it been that long!? i kinda went underground too by that time till not too long ago when i graduated.

so i'm kinda just doing my own thing now really.

Same old same old...I'm an engineering major now so I'm on my college grind

Thankfully the hard part of the semester hasn't come in yet
    That is harsh. I'm in a physics class this semester, and all I know going into it is that physics sucks and I hate it. Not looking forward to it. Good luck to you in your masochistic ambitions, though.

Oh, and that reminded me of an anecdote: some floozy in my class who is supposedly an engineering major asked if it was the right class for her major. Of course it isn't, so the dumb broad spent the last three months signed up for a class that doesn't do her any good, and didn't think to double-check on it until five minutes into the first day. This is the generation that will soon lead the nation.

no no, i mean, i was being serious. i wasn't being sarcastic or anything.

i guess i must've been all out of the loop and ****, busy with work and school and whatever.

dang... stuff's a trip
    Dude you have been scattered lately. I think you're overdue to take a road trip or something and just chillax and unwind. Follow a band on tour or something.

But Domino's isn't pizza.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Dude you have been scattered lately. I think you're overdue to take a road trip or something and just chillax and unwind. Follow a band on tour or something.
    come to think of it, i've noticed you've become more open in the forums these days. what brought about this change?

also yeah, you're right. it'd be nice if i get to play with some crazy *** awesome bands like cursive or titus andronicus or whatever awesome indie band i can come across and play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    That explains why I don't recognize you.
    Well...I am Question Marks, I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners, I'm black, I watched FMA Brotherhood a few weeks ago...

what!? has it been that long!? i kinda went underground too by that time till not too long ago when i graduated.

so i'm kinda just doing my own thing now really.
    yeah just about that long...time flies. It seems like yesterday I was a newbie on this site...

That is harsh. I'm in a physics class this semester, and all I know going into it is that physics sucks and I hate it. Not looking forward to it. Good luck to you in your masochistic ambitions, though.

Oh, and that reminded me of an anecdote: some floozy in my class who is supposedly an engineering major asked if it was the right class for her major. Of course it isn't, so the dumb broad spent the last three months signed up for a class that doesn't do her any good, and didn't think to double-check on it until five minutes into the first day. This is the generation that will soon lead the nation.
    Ah the bright and promising future of America. Low key I wish I was Finnish or from one of those other Northern European countries...now those people have their **** together. Education, industry, all the good stuff

Yeah right now I'm in Physics I. But the professor is awesome...he wore a LotR shirt and cussed in class. I can already tell its gonna be a good one. What I'm dreading now is Calculus II...it seems like witchcraft or something

Yeah my philosophy is nothing worth it comes easy. I'm just looking forward to my 90K salary...

come to think of it, i've noticed you've become more open in the forums these days. what brought about this change?

also yeah, you're right. it'd be nice if i get to play with some crazy *** awesome bands like cursive or titus andronicus or whatever awesome indie band i can come across and play with.
    Well, I was talking with my shrink, and we both decided that maybe keeping secrets on forums isn't conducive to healthy, normal online relationships. Quite the breakthrough.

But really, how do you mean? The only thing I can think of is that I don't keep my whereabouts quite so secret, and that was only because I had to discourage an outsider from considering moving here. I think. I can't think of any personal details I've shared that I know about most other people I give a **** about here (like name/age/what-have-you), if that's what you're getting at. Wait a minute... OH MY GOD, I'M OUT OF THE LOOP.

Also, I would totally follow whatever's left of the Grateful Dead, but then again it's only a good idea to take so much acid. Since I'm not up-to-date with trendy music and have no idea who you're talking about, I'd have to recommend Fleetwood Mac. Or follow John Frusciante to the grocery store and stuff.

I am pretty sure I remember ??????.

Vaguely.

I have lost track of how many people stopped posting here over the years.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Well, I was talking with my shrink, and we both decided that maybe keeping secrets on forums isn't conducive to healthy, normal online relationships. Quite the breakthrough.

But really, how do you mean? The only thing I can think of is that I don't keep my whereabouts quite so secret, and that was only because I had to discourage an outsider from considering moving here. I think. I can't think of any personal details I've shared that I know about most other people I give a **** about here (like name/age/what-have-you), if that's what you're getting at. Wait a minute... OH MY GOD, I'M OUT OF THE LOOP.

Also, I would totally follow whatever's left of the Grateful Dead, but then again it's only a good idea to take so much acid. Since I'm not up-to-date with trendy music and have no idea who you're talking about, I'd have to recommend Fleetwood Mac. Or follow John Frusciante to the grocery store and stuff.
    Nah, i'm kinda just perceiving you as more expressive rather than kinda just posting what seemed rather blank. maybe that's just me. but i get what you're saying.

i need to listen to grateful dead, i've been jamming to lots of pretty good indie lately, even though now it just leveled up to the surface an is no longer underground. been going thru some good and bad artists and whatnot.

you should check out dot hacker. they're kinda like a mix of radiohead and muse. the singer plays with the chili peppers.

Ah the bright and promising future of America. Low key I wish I was Finnish or from one of those other Northern European countries...now those people have their **** together. Education, industry, all the good stuff

Yeah right now I'm in Physics I. But the professor is awesome...he wore a LotR shirt and cussed in class. I can already tell its gonna be a good one. What I'm dreading now is Calculus II...it seems like witchcraft or something

Yeah my philosophy is nothing worth it comes easy. I'm just looking forward to my 90K salary...
    I dunno, I don't trust Scandinavians. I don't usually say this, but they're too blonde-haired and blue-eyed. It's suspicious.

Man, that's way better than my professor. He's just some Indian dude with an accent and a PowerPoint. Have you taken any chemistry, or will you need to? Because in my experience, most of them are pretty foul-mouthed, and I have no idea why.

I always thought it'd be cool to make that much money, too, but then I realized I wouldn't be able to spend enough of it responsibly, and I'd inevitably take up dangerous habits because of it. JUST PROMISE ME YOU WON'T GO OUT LIKE JIMI, MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I am pretty sure I remember ??????.

Vaguely.

I have lost track of how many people stopped posting here over the years.
    It's true, we've lost a lot of good men over the years. Maybe a few women. Looking back at old threads is like browsing the Arlington Cemetery.

Nah, i'm kinda just perceiving you as more expressive rather than kinda just posting what seemed rather blank. maybe that's just me. but i get what you're saying.

i need to listen to grateful dead, i've been jamming to lots of pretty good indie lately, even though now it just leveled up to the surface an is no longer underground. been going thru some good and bad artists and whatnot.

you should check out dot hacker. they're kinda like a mix of radiohead and muse. the singer plays with the chili peppers.
    Oh, well that's just because I was always making jokes when we were derailing threads, and it's all about the delivery. Now, there's nothing to do but talk about bullshit. And, for me, bullshit is personal.

You know, the only Dead song I've ever actually listened to is "Truckin'" or whatever. And I think the only indie group I've ever listened to at length is Say Anything, plus maybe a couple of Mountain Goats songs, if either of those is actually indie I have no idea.

Man I love Josh Klinghoffer's voice. I'll get on that. And that reminds me, I still have to listen to Ataxia at some point.

Hey now, Domino's pizza is bad by pizza standards, but even a bad pizza still is a good meal. C'mon now guys and gals. Ya'll should know that.

Also, I was at Arlington Cemetery two days ago. Really neat experience, though I got all spooked out like I normally do at any burial place. Just something about lots of dead people in one place has always sort of freaked me out a bit. Though Obama and Biden were there the day before the inauguration (I was there too) and their vehicles came within about 15 feet of me, so that was cool.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Also, I was at Arlington Cemetery two days ago. Really neat experience, though I got all spooked out like I normally do at any burial place. Just something about lots of dead people in one place has always sort of freaked me out a bit. Though Obama and Biden were there the day before the inauguration (I was there too) and their vehicles came within about 15 feet of me, so that was cool.
    wait do you live near d.c.?

irealised that ill probably never meet any of you people irl..... but i think it would be awesome to meet you and my clan

Dominoes is okay I guess, there's a mom and pop pizza place 10 minutes away from my house and it's much better.

Dominoes is that go-to place if you don't have any good mom and pop joints in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Dominoes is okay I guess.
    I love dominoes. It's a really fun game.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    I love dominoes. It's a really fun game.
    As in the classic way or the tip the dominoes way?

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    As in the classic way or the tip the dominoes way?
    Both.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Page 1057 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 5795710071047105310541055105610571058105910601061106711071157 ... LastLast