Page 1149 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 149104910991139114511461147114811491150115111521153115911991249 ... LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,725 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #28701
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    whos what age?

    i need a mods help now
    Kaka Karmen Electra look what he posted on my page

    mods do yo thang!
    Thank god I didn't scroll all the way down. e__________________e

  2. #28702
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Thank god I didn't scroll all the way down. e__________________e
    scary right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    They thank you for your support, kind citizen.
    of course. that didnt need to be in the forum


  3. #28703
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    I don't really remember how old Malanu was, but wasn't he at least old enough to know better?

    At least, this is in reference to missteps.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  4. #28704
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hi So Today I Was Biking Home From School And I Saw A Very Cute Baby Pigeon! That Fell Out Of Its Mother's Nest And I Helped It. I Studied Bird Distress Calls Before For A Science Report So I Knew How To Make The Mother Come Out Of Her Tree And Help Out The Poor Baby. It Made Me Feel Very Brave To Say The Least And For Lack Of A Better Word!

  5. #28705
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Could've sworn Malanu was 50+ but his profile says 47.

  6. #28706
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Sometimes I wonder who's the oldest member on here. Yet the thought also sometimes scares me o_e

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  7. #28707
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Black Skyscraper
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I have 85€ now because of my birthday. I need 65€ more to buy 3DS.

    The reason why I´m buying a 3DS is because of the new Flipnote Studio. (Stupid-a** Nintendo will shut down Flipnote Hatena)
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

    I can trade:

    Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

  8. #28708
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Nappy rash cream is surprisingly effective at removing acne
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  9. #28709
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    anybody else take the time to read what is actually said in the spam bot posts?

    some of the things they post are hilariously stupid.

  10. #28710
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    stonng ee
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I clicked on the link provided by the spambot-

    AND IT CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER

  11. #28711
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    You sound like a spambot that advertises other spambots
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  12. #28712
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    You sound like a spambot that advertises other spambots
    The robots, they're learning. First they made threads, now they make recommendations, then who knows, maybe even we'll have entire threads of nothing but spam.
    BLAH

  13. #28713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    I have 85€ now because of my birthday. I need 65€ more to buy 3DS.

    The reason why I´m buying a 3DS is because of the new Flipnote Studio. (Stupid-a** Nintendo will shut down Flipnote Hatena)
    They're not so stupid if you're buying their latest handheld as a result.

  14. #28714
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I don't even know what this is.


    Oh, a hypocritical, poorly-formed insult thrown on at the last moment. Haven't seen one of those before.
    Not really an insult, unless to myself then I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    so you think about the ratio or teens and children to adults on this forum?



    you sound like a person organizing a study or a pedophile and I would tend to think the latter
    Just wondering as I said. Don't have any motive or anything In just interested is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    My guess would most likely be someone over the age of 13 who is a little insecure about liking pokemon at their age. It's seeking validation to some degree, as knowing other people their age and older may make them feel a little more comfortable about liking pokemon.
    How did this happen? It was just a random thought. Posting random stuff is what I normally do one Chit chat thread since it anything goes sort of thing. I didn't even think anyone would care that much.

    Didn't mean to cause anything, my apologies for the mess.

  15. #28715
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    The robots, they're learning. First they made threads, now they make recommendations, then who knows, maybe even we'll have entire threads of nothing but spam.
    It sounds like you're implying that we don't already get entire threads of spam around here. And I'm talking about the spambotless ones.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  16. #28716
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    It sounds like you're implying that we don't already get entire threads of spam around here. And I'm talking about the spambotless ones.
    Oh no, I'm fully aware of the spam. Just spambots selling their wares is a degree higher in annoyance.
    BLAH

  17. #28717
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    The spambot in GPD right now is just relentless


    today has been rather dull for me

  18. #28718
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    764

    Default

    Hello, guys. I have decided to start a scramble challenge on HeartGold. You guys can check it out on the 4th gen scramble thread.
    Last edited by Räven; 16th March 2013 at 8:10 PM.

  19. #28719
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    A scramble.

  20. #28720
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Spambots ganna spam...

    Then again, some users commit Serebii suicide by making spam threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

  21. #28721
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    I have just learned that Lil Wayne has had more songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart than Elvis Presley.

    Wut
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  22. #28722
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I have just learned that Lil Wayne has had more songs on the Billboard Hot 100 chart than Elvis Presley.

    Wut
    the billboard hot 100 wasn't made until 1958, so some of Elvis' earlier songs might not be covered. But more importantly, why does it matter?

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  23. #28723
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    the billboard hot 100 wasn't made until 1958, so some of Elvis' earlier songs might not be covered. But more importantly, why does it matter?
    Ah, not aware of that, that could definitely could have some influence.

    I guess it really doesn't matter, I'm just disappointed that an artist I think has no talent surpassed one of the all-time greats.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  24. #28724
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Black Skyscraper
    Posts
    59

    Default

    I have a bad birthday. I wanted to invite 3 guests on my birthday party and there are two problems: First, one of my friends moved away from my town last year. Well, that's ok. But then, when I invited the next one, he won't come to my birthday party. And that's just great, what kind of birthday party is this when there's only 1 friend? I really hate this. That's two bad things that happened on my birthday:

    1. Nintendo annouced on my birthday, that Flipnote Hatena will be shut down, and

    2. I only have 1 friend at my birthday party.


    Atleast I can buy a 3DS... well, almost. I only need 15€.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

    I can trade:

    Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

  25. #28725
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    I have a bad birthday. I wanted to invite 3 guests on my birthday party and there are two problems: First, one of my friends moved away from my town last year. Well, that's ok. But then, when I invited the next one, he won't come to my birthday party. And that's just great, what kind of birthday party is this when there's only 1 friend? I really hate this. That's two bad things that happened on my birthday:

    1. Nintendo annouced on my birthday, that Flipnote Hatena will be shut down, and

    2. I only have 1 friend at my birthday party.


    Atleast I can buy a 3DS... well, almost. I only need 15€.
    I'll come to your birthday party as long as I am allowed to decide the music and who the other guests are (aside from that 1 friend)
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Page 1149 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 149104910991139114511461147114811491150115111521153115911991249 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •