Page 1172 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 172107211221162116811691170117111721173117411751176118212221272 ... LastLast
Results 29,276 to 29,300 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29276
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    My Parents Said I Was Born In 199X But I Have No Memories Before 2004 Because In 2004 I Was Involved In A Brutal Attack By A Farm Goat Where His Horns Impaled My Brain And Sometimes I Also Forget To Use The Restroom When I Need To Go So I Need Help From My Butler And I Like Iced Drinks But When I Drink Them Too Fast I Get A Severe Type Of Brain Freeze Where My Ears Twitch But I Cannot Move My Arms
    Fine then, if we're taking first memories into account, then 1995.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  2. #29277
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  3. #29278
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Masterball on a Fearow

    Masterball on a Fearow

    Professor Oak is a scumbag.

  4. #29279
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It's legit good.
    If it ever gets dubbed maybe I'll give it a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post

  5. #29280
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Masterball on a Fearow

    Masterball on a Fearow

    Professor Oak is a scumbag.
    He is not a scumbag, he is trying to inspire the best in all trainers. A true pokemon master can catch Mewtwo without a masterball.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  6. #29281
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    Y'all are making me feel bad about using my first Master Ball on a Magneton. ):

  7. #29282
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    If you're not good enough to catch everything with just standard balls, you're not good enough for LIFE.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  8. #29283
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    I decided to start watching Doctor Who to find out what the fuss is all about.

    ehhhhh

  9. #29284
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    masterballs only use is the legends that play run away. Mewtwo should be caught on full HP with a pokeball for maximum bad assery.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  10. #29285
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I decided to start watching Doctor Who to find out what the fuss is all about.

    ehhhhh
    its good though


  11. #29286
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    It's official. Professor Oak is going senile.

    The only times I've ever used a Master Ball in the last 5 years it was either because I was lazy (IIRC I used my Master Ball in Black on Reshiram because I was getting tired of SRing for it while I still had N and Ghetsis wanting to battle me) or because I was playing it safe (I used a Master Ball on a shiny Weezing in BW2 because it knew Explosion). I do not think anyone would blame me for the latter.

    But yeah, I really don't need a Master Ball for anything, I can catch just about anything easily enough, even runners. A high level Wobbuffet (or as of 5th gen, anything else that knows Shadow Tag) works wonders against them.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  12. #29287
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It's official. Professor Oak is going senile.
    This Is True Because Ash Did Send Him Many Tauros Long Ago However Now He Only Has One So Professor Oak Must Be Senile If He SomeHow Misplaced Several Large Male Cow Animals

  13. #29288
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Y'all are making me feel bad about using my first Master Ball on a Magneton. ):
    Magneton is pretty boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    its good though
    no

    neither is top gear

  14. #29289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    This Is True Because Ash Did Send Him Many Tauros Long Ago However Now He Only Has One So Professor Oak Must Be Senile If He SomeHow Misplaced Several Large Male Cow Animals
    I see the mods finally decided to do something with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Y'all are making me feel bad about using my first Master Ball on a Magneton. ):
    If it makes you feel any better, I used my first Master Ball on a Tentacool. :x

  15. #29290
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    935

    Default

    holy mother of god my shoulders look glorious right now

    like good LORD do i even LIFT (yes i do)
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  16. #29291
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,186

    Default

    my shoulders and back have hectic definition, i don't know what went wrong with the rest of me
    life is
    a game

  17. #29292
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Can't sleep. Too excited about planning for PAX East next year despite being in the middle of exams. I hope I can work around it.

  18. #29293
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,310

    Default

    lifting is a good thing and everyone should lift
    oopsie

  19. #29294
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    lifting is a good thing and everyone should lift
    wanna emptyquote this post
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  20. #29295
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    153

    Default

    So I just finished watching through all of Breaking Bad on Netflix. I now have to wait until November for the second half of season 5, the wait is too damn long!

    I'll probably fill the void with a similar crime drama, might try out Dexter or Sons of Anarchy, both of which happen to be on Netflix also

  21. #29296
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It's official. Professor Oak is going senile.

    The only times I've ever used a Master Ball in the last 5 years it was either because I was lazy (IIRC I used my Master Ball in Black on Reshiram because I was getting tired of SRing for it while I still had N and Ghetsis wanting to battle me) or because I was playing it safe (I used a Master Ball on a shiny Weezing in BW2 because it knew Explosion). I do not think anyone would blame me for the latter.

    But yeah, I really don't need a Master Ball for anything, I can catch just about anything easily enough, even runners. A high level Wobbuffet (or as of 5th gen, anything else that knows Shadow Tag) works wonders against them.
    Beldum is about the only Pokémon that I can excuse being caught in a Master Ball. Most other Pokémon with such a low catch rate do not lower their own HP every turn
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  22. #29297
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Beldum is about the only Pokémon that I can excuse being caught in a Master Ball. Most other Pokémon with such a low catch rate do not lower their own HP every turn
    You don't think using a Master Ball on a shiny Pokemon that can kill itself at any moment is justified?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  23. #29298
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    I used my first Master Ball on a Zapdos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Beldum is about the only Pokémon that I can excuse being caught in a Master Ball. Most other Pokémon with such a low catch rate do not lower their own HP every turn
    Beldum?

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  24. #29299
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Beldum?
    Beldum has a capture rate of 3, which is the same as most legendaries, plus its only attack is Take Down, which does recoil.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  25. #29300
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You don't think using a Master Ball on a shiny Pokemon that can kill itself at any moment is justified?
    i never really got why people cared for shiny pokemon, or why they soft reseted their game thousands of times to get one

Page 1172 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 172107211221162116811691170117111721173117411751176118212221272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •