Page 1183 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 183108311331173117911801181118211831184118511861187119312331283 ... LastLast
Results 29,551 to 29,575 of 37765

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29551
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    i am litrely inside u
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    i think the most important thing to remember about bronies is who gives a fuck about what people like or dislike

    i mean pokemon is older than its target demographic

    let that sink in for a moment


    can u imagine a time when this person did not exist at all

  2. #29552
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I'm trying to get my sister to read "The Great Gatsby" so she can watch the movie together with me and my brother but she's stalling on getting the book. I'll have to buy it for her and staple it to her hands.
    They're making a new movie? wtf, F. Scott Fitzgerald must be pissed.

    But yeah, everybody needs to read that book. If only everyone had somebody as responsible as you in their lives, the world might be a better place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I can't say I've enjoyed many of the literature I've been forced to read in school, and the Great Gatsby is no exception. The only ones I did enjoy were two short stories, The Ransom of Red Chief by O. Henry and Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow by Kurt Vonnegut (they're both hilarious). Also of note would be several of Shakespeare's works, which I don't completely enjoy because of the dry dialogue (I don't enjoy reading anything in older variants of English, it's way too grating to me), but they do have good plots.
    You're wrong. Mentioning Kurt Vonnegut saves you from sucking completely, though.

  3. #29553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    They're making a new movie? wtf, F. Scott Fitzgerald must be pissed.
    He's buried in Rockville, Maryland. I'll be out there tomorrow with some copper wire and a giant magnet.

  4. #29554
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    i think the most important thing to remember about bronies is who gives a fuck about what people like or dislike

    i mean pokemon is older than its target demographic

    let that sink in for a moment
    you're older than your target demographic
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you come at me in the debate forum, you'd best not miss.

  5. #29555
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    i am litrely inside u
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    you're older than your target demographic
    not according to your mom

    heh


    can u imagine a time when this person did not exist at all

  6. #29556
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    I don't like MLP anymore than the next guy, but hating it and its fanbase is a waste of your own energy and anger. Do something productive like asking where your nigguhs are at or something

  7. #29557
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    not according to your mom

    heh
    clearly im implying you're actually 70 years old
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you come at me in the debate forum, you'd best not miss.

  8. #29558
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I don't like MLP anymore than the next guy, but hating it and its fanbase is a waste of your own energy and anger. Do something productive like asking where your nigguhs are at or something
    is dawn your waifu?

  9. #29559
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    i am litrely inside u
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    clearly im implying you're actually 70 years old
    as i adjust my fedora the only words you hear are a faint whisper on the wind

    ''what of it, knave''


    can u imagine a time when this person did not exist at all

  10. #29560
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    They're making a new movie? wtf, F. Scott Fitzgerald must be pissed.
    The movie is being directed by Baz Luhrmann, the same guy who did that one Romeo and Juliet movie that was in modern day except everyone still said every line from the original verbatim.

    I have no idea what goes through that man's head.

  11. #29561
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    also it has will.i.am and jay z in the soundtrack

    :\
    i don't want to live through winter
    i can't stand to see everything ending

  12. #29562
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    is dawn your waifu?
    I didn't do that to my account

  13. #29563
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    i am litrely inside u
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    also it has will.i.am and jay z in the soundtrack

    :\
    did will.i.am steal his parts of the ost


    can u imagine a time when this person did not exist at all

  14. #29564
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    did will.i.am steal his parts of the ost
    calling it an ost is a bit of a stretch
    i don't want to live through winter
    i can't stand to see everything ending

  15. #29565
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    834

    Default

    why are sloths like the greatest things to ever grace the earth

  16. #29566
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I didn't do that to my account
    how does that make you feel

  17. #29567
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,277

    Default

    I have chili flavoured salt licorice. It tastes wonderful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    why are sloths like the greatest things to ever grace the earth
    Because they have an entire sin named after them and evil is cool.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  18. #29568
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    23

    Default

    yo yo yo what up

    twitter | tumblr | lastfm
    ☆☆ 3ds: 2921-9118-8471 | nnid: stephastated ☆☆

  19. #29569
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wired
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    The movie is being directed by Baz Luhrmann, the same guy who did that one Romeo and Juliet movie that was in modern day except everyone still said every line from the original verbatim.

    I have no idea what goes through that man's head.
    and the guy who made Kylie Minogue as The Green Fairy and Ozzy Osbourne as her laugh.
    You seen any other movies by him? I heard things about his other movie as well.

  20. #29570
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    and the guy who made Kylie Minogue as The Green Fairy and Ozzy Osbourne as her laugh.
    You seen any other movies by him? I heard things about his other movie as well.
    That's the only one I've seen.

    The whole "everyone talks in old English despite living in modern times" thing was kind of awkward, it's hard to take a movie seriously when everyone sounds like they're doing a bad old English imitation.

  21. #29571
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wired
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    That's the only one I've seen.

    The whole "everyone talks in old English despite living in modern times" thing was kind of awkward, it's hard to take a movie seriously when everyone sounds like they're doing a bad old English imitation.
    Romo is part of his The Red Curtain Trilogy. Strictly Ballroom and Moulin Rouge! are the other two. The only movie I really seen by him is a bit of Australia.

  22. #29572
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    how does that make you feel
    Not that bad. I already have a passion for friendship without being a brony.

  23. #29573
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wired
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Not that bad. I already have a passion for friendship without being a brony.
    Have you ever watched my little pony in your life?

  24. #29574
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    i am litrely inside u
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    420 in your sig everyday.


    can u imagine a time when this person did not exist at all

  25. #29575
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Route 124
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
    Have you ever watched my little pony in your life?
    I did. I just felt like I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I became a brony.

    Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

    (Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Page 1183 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 183108311331173117911801181118211831184118511861187119312331283 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •