Page 1254 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 254115412041244125012511252125312541255125612571258126413041354 ... LastLast
Results 31,326 to 31,350 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #31326
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,889

    Default

    Make sure they send me a juror notice. If I have to do it, mind as well be on the most claim i've bullshit ever heard haha.

  2. #31327

    Default

    Pesky Persian, that is so special. I haven't laughed so much as a result of visiting this forum in a very long while.

  3. #31328
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post

    I'm late but as soon as I saw that gif this started playing in my head.


  4. #31329
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Pesky Persian, that is so special. I haven't laughed so much as a result of visiting this forum in a very long while.
    I get the most heartfelt PMs. =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I'm late but as soon as I saw that gif this started playing in my head.
    Mine too, actually. lmao

  5. #31330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I get the most heartfelt PMs. =)
    All I get is this:




  6. #31331
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,048

    Default

    I laughed at that. Does this mean I will now have to go to court too? Wait, where would the trail be? Would it be in England, where vBulliten is based out of, where Pesky Persian lives, where Ellie lives, or where JDavidC lives?

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  7. #31332
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    I laughed at that. Does this mean I will now have to go to court too? Wait, where would the trail be? Would it be in England, where vBulliten is based out of, where Pesky Persian lives, where Ellie lives, or where JDavidC lives?

    woot21 out dawgs
    We're goin' to Internet Court. Maybe it's a Skype conference call or something. Idek.

    And The Eleventh, I have no idea what that means but he appears to be in distress. You should teach him. But you'll have to charge.

  8. #31333
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Who would be the judge? I nominate this guy:



    Then again, given that this is someone who thinks that you can sue someone over an argument on the interwebs, JDavidC probably fashions himself the judge.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  9. #31334
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    PNC Park
    Posts
    5,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    We're goin' to Internet Court. Maybe it's a Skype conference call or something. Idek.

    And The Eleventh, I have no idea what that means but he appears to be in distress. You should teach him. But you'll have to charge.
    What happens if I miss the date because I don't have Skype? And I am now thinking of "consequences will never be the same" guy.

    woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

  10. #31335
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Who would be the judge? I nominate this guy:



    Then again, given that this is someone who thinks that you can sue someone over an argument on the interwebs, JDavidC probably fashions himself the judge.
    Duh. He's the only one who knows right from wrong. He's deadly serious about this. I am an evil scumbag.

    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    What happens if I miss the date because I don't have Skype? And I am now thinking of "consequences will never be the same" guy.

    woot21 out dawgs
    You're p much boned, sorry. He's gonna backtrace it.

  11. #31336
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Duh. He's the only one who knows right from wrong. He's deadly serious about this. I am an evil scumbag.
    Look out, here come de judge, haw haw?

    And judging by some of his posts... yeah, he sure knows something about wrong.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  12. #31337
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    In which I am actually Satan.

  13. #31338
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    In which I am actually Satan.
    Well, I bet he sure thinks so.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  14. #31339
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Well, I bet he sure thinks so.
    Actual image of me and JDavidC in an arm-wrestling match. I'm on the left, obviously. Ignore my sunburn. lol super white girl problems

  15. #31340
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    So who did PeskyPersian slam this time?

    seems like he got very very asshurt about it
    oopsie

  16. #31341
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    So who did PeskyPersian slam this time?

    seems like he got very very asshurt about it
    Who here has ever felt personally victimized by Pesky Persian?


  17. #31342

    Default

    That gif and your sig just go together.

    -This game is awesome and so can you-


  18. #31343
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrmidon Sanctuary
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Seems like there's another Chris-chan. Hell, I'd think it were him if it weren't for the username (he'd never call himself David. He'd have to put Chris, Christian, CWC, Tomgirl, or Sonichu in there somewhere). You know, I almost want to see him rage on youtube all Chris-channy. "DA PESKY PERSIAN WAS MALICIOUS IN DA TROLLING! AN' I WILL NAWT REST UNTIL JUSTICE IS DUN!".
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

  19. #31344
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    you guys should try to resist your evil sides before they consume you as they did me:

    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

    https://twitter.com/cifalacus

  20. #31345
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    you guys should try to resist your evil sides before they consume you as they did me:

    I dunno, that looks like a lot of fun. You make it really tough, man.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  21. #31346
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    So I got new hearing aid and it's utter garbage at listening to music, not that I expected much from a hearing aid that doesn't even have a ducking off switch. >


    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    you guys should try to resist your evil sides before they consume you as they did me:

    Being evil is more fun.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  22. #31347
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    4,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Actual image of me and JDavidC in an arm-wrestling match. I'm on the left, obviously. Ignore my sunburn. lol super white girl problems
    You look like your were in pain, just like how much pain my face is in right now. Stupid face swelling on my right side.

    Oh sorry, I was interluding with my petty face rant. Carry on.

    Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

  23. #31348
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,323

    Default

    Any misc regulars planning on getting x&y on the release date?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  24. #31349
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,889

    Default

    I do. I'm actually kinda excited since it's a worldwide release. That means no spoiling myself on Japanese gameplay since they get the game at the same time.

    The feeling of freshness

  25. #31350
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever *****s go
    Posts
    5,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I do. I'm actually kinda excited since it's a worldwide release. That means no spoiling myself on Japanese gameplay since they get the game at the same time.

    The feeling of freshness
    Same. I just hope that the starter evos are leaked early because I don't want to be stuck not knowing which to pick.

Page 1254 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 254115412041244125012511252125312541255125612571258126413041354 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •