Page 1315 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 315121512651305131113121313131413151316131713181319132513651415 ... LastLast
Results 32,851 to 32,875 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Can a hat get any uglier? (probably)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

one time i seen this girl friendzone this other girl and i was like yooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Can a hat get any uglier? (probably)
    http://melaniekillingervowell.files....gliest-hat.png
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Jesus. I didn't think there were enough drugs in the world to justify making something like that.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

guys moot always puts me in the friendzone what should i do

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Nah, it is just that it is emotionally draining when you have really strong feelings for someone and they aren't returned, even more so when you thought they were. At least with the last girl I landed in the friendzone with I actually asked her out, got turned down, but at least I just didn't sit there wishing for something to happen. Then there is the whole issue of girls rarely asking the guys out, but that is a whole different topic.
    as someone who recently went through a friendzone/breakup hybrid I can confirm that yeah it sucks.

but i can also confirm that if you complain about being 'friendzoned' you suck even harder.
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 30th October 2013 at 8:56 PM.

Star-Lord

So tonight is mischief night.

Can't wait to scare the **** out of some little ones tomorrow night

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Uh I hope you guys did not get the wrong idea from thta comment.
    It's not like a I try to to be friends with a girl just to get in her pants.
    Besides I'm only in 7th grade .
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So tonight is mischief night.
    is anyone up to any mischief?

anyone going to tell strangers that they smell funny, giggle and run away or maybe throw eggs at windows or maybe rob a bank or maybe do a little bit of genocide on a small family? anything planned at all?

we don't have this where i live so i am kind of not allowed to brutally murder a small family.

disclaimer: i am just kidding, please do not murder a small family. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RzK View Post
    Moot, where do you get the gifs in your sig from? Seriously, they're amazing.
    Your entire sig is amazing.
    i make them. the waterfall gif i made completely from scratch (like i was there filming the waterfall and made a gif from the video) but most of my older ones have just been made from internet videos. the dancing guy is an emoticon from some other website
    life is
    a game

Having the most minimal of experience as a sought-after sex object, I can't imagine how sucky it must feel to have lots of people always after you and not always for the purest of reasons. Especially if you have to experience cold shoulders or worse after disappointing a fan whose interest you can't sincerely return. Experience suggests it's plausible the boys' club and the girls' club have different conceptual ideas of this "friendzone" phenomenon, such that what one group means when they use the phrase is not identical to what the other group means. One wonders how much understanding is lost~

On a side note, I've always thought fedoras were a cool hat. I love my grandma and she loved Frank Sinatra, so I enjoy the retro 40's cultural paraphernalia that she experienced directly. I feel bad when people run it down as a bro culture affectation. =<
    Last edited by Profesco; 30th October 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Cashier at the music store today flirts outrageously with me and only charges me for 7 of my 8 cds. Only problem (in the sense of it being at all worthwhile number wise) being that he was/is a man. On the other hand, free cd.

Also shoe shopping is one of the least enjoyable human activities.

Fedoras require a very specific style to pull them off. They also look best with a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Fedoras require a very specific style to pull them off.
    yeah. I like the way they look on other people, but I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Gotta love how my comment about being turned down turned into attacks on me. Also, apparently people have different views of the friendzone then me. Seeing as the word friend is in it I figured it was implied that you were still friends with the person, because you actually liked them as a person, and not because you want to get with them. Anyone who feels that being nice entitles you to a person dating you is an *******, and not in the friendzone, they're in the "shewon'tdateyoubecauseyouareanassholewhoviewshera sladypartsandnotapersonzone". The trademark on that is still pending. Heaven forbid that a guy actually stay friends with a female that turns them down.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

^lmao

Defensive much?

Fedoras require a very specific style to pull them off. They also look best with a beard.
    http://content.artofmanliness.com/up.../03/fedora.jpg
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...AEJja3_FMoKiNA
    Note the difference
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Friendzoning is something where both camps just come across as incredibly whiny while both having a point.

In a similar vein, can somebody explain to me the logic of staying friends with an ex? If the relationship was short-term I can just about understand, but it baffles me when I see long-term couples still being (or at least keeping the pretense of being) friends.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 31st October 2013 at 2:07 AM.

In a similar vein, can somebody explain to me the logic of staying friends with an ex? If the relationship was short-term I can just about understand, but it baffles me when I see long-term couples still being (or at least keeping the pretense of being) friends.
    I think it depends less on the length of the relationship and more on how it ended. If it was a mutual understanding that the romantic relationship wasn't working out but both parties still enjoy the other's company, I don't see why that's an issue.

One's ugly, one isn't.

I think it depends less on the length of the relationship and more on how it ended. If it was a mutual understanding that the romantic relationship wasn't working out but both parties still enjoy the other's company, I don't see why that's an issue.
    Because they weren't my friend, they were my girlfriend. It's something that (one assume if it works like it should) has a depth both mental and physical that a post-relationship friendship is just a pale imitation of.

I'll always be civil, but beyond that I don't really see the point. Why settle for something less than you had. Meh, maybe it's just beyond my comprehension.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 31st October 2013 at 2:09 AM.

Because they weren't my friend, they were my girlfriend. It's something that (one assume if it works like it should) has a depth both mental and physical that a post-relationship friendship would just be a pale imitation of.

I'll always be civil, but beyond that I don't really see the point.
    Every relationship (romantic or otherwise) is different. I really think it depends on the situation and the people involved.

I can't really speak from personal experience, though, considering my ex is/was a complete shithead. =)

It kind of depends on the relationship. If you broke up with each other because the relationship was so fundamentally flawed that you couldn't argue, then yeah, I have no idea why you would try to stay friends. But if you just broke up due to some superficial things that weren't quite clicking, I don't see why not. It really depends on the people. I've met couples who have broken up and stayed friends without problems though.

If your friend groups end up melding together, it's almost necessary. Expecting your friends to pick one or the other over you is absolutely ridiculous.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Think I read somewhere, a while back, that what we think of as a fedora nowadays is actually a different hat than a fedora. Similar but not the same. See, the first picture is actually a fedora because it has a wider brim and a band around it. The one that we've come to associate with neckbeard-toting creepy guys and so-called men's rights activists has a much smaller brim and often doesn't have the band around it.

So yeah, fedoras are sexy 40's accessories worn by hardboiled, rugged men in film noir. What we see before us today is a different genus entirely, an offshoot in the same way a homo sapien pales in comparison to his majestic extinct ancestor, Australopithecus.

do not that I'm not entirely sure what australopithecus looked like, but with a name like that he must have been majestic
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Beat pokemon X.

Team:
    Chesnaught Lvl. 82
    Charizard X Lvl. 80
    Aurorus Lvl. 80
    Mega Lucario Lvl. 80
    Snorlax Lvl. 80
    Xerneas Lvl. 80

WHEN WILL POKEMON BANK COME OUT??? ;-;

My experience is yet again different, too. The only relationships I've gone for were ones that began as very good friendships, so it was true that the girlfriend was my friend before (and while) she was my girlfriend. Post-romance, the qualities of the person upon which the friendship was built still exist, so the friendship and the platonic affection still exist. Though that's a simplification, and I'm probably naďve for never having experienced romances with people who turned out to be hiding their awfulness. I don't know if it's good luck or a personality trait that my affections seem to have been confined to very awesome people.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

^lmao

Defensive much?
    Or I was attacked for my comment. Even though at no point did I even imply I demonized my friend for choosing to not go out with me. We're still friends, and good friends, but no, obviously I'm just the stereotypical nice guy who expects are girl to go out with them because I'm nice to them. As I said, anyone who thinks that someone should go out with you for just that reason you are a moron. The only reason someone should go out with anyone is because they like the other person. So yeah, maybe I am being a bit defensive, but as I said I was demonized, to borrow tiffany's word, for saying getting turned down hurts. I never said a person's friendship wasn't enough, yet I get considered the ******* for having the gall to say something about what some guys go through after getting turned down.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Page 1315 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 315121512651305131113121313131413151316131713181319132513651415 ... LastLast