Page 1317 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 317121712671307131313141315131613171318131913201321132713671417 ... LastLast
Results 32,901 to 32,925 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
        Spoiler:- Not a GCT-appropriate post:
    Man, Profesco, this is some profound stuff. It had me thinking that perhaps people see the same things differently, whether it's a person's attitude, a lifestyle, or even a word. And that maybe we shouldn't be so quick to judge others' thoughts and/or intentions based solely on our own perceptions.

But then I was like, "nah, obviously, everybody thinks and speaks the same way I do." If someone uses a neologism in a conversation, whether or not a context is made clear, it's pretty obvious that they're using it in the exact same way I would, and there is absolutely no reason for me to attempt to critically think about what they've said. And if, by some bizarre chance, that person doesn't think in a way that is virtually identical to the way I do, I must dismiss and belittle them immediately!

Thanks for the intriguing insight, Profesco, but I think we've all pretty much figured it out already.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I think there's a huge difference in the immaturity that you two are talking about though. Ellie's is talking about people who aren't able to value another and are still stuck in like child/teenager ways of thought with interpersonal relationships vs. people who just... bicker over controversial issues.
    So which end of the spectrum does Ted Cruz fall under?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

@Ellie: Yeah, you're probably right. Additional knowledge about the person or the context can be used to adjust our estimation of the probability that we're dealing with a fake nice guy. But I probably was a bit insensitive to take such an emotional and social topic as this and put it into purely logical form, so I've deleted that post. ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Thanks for the intriguing insight, Profesco, but I think we've all pretty much figured it out already.

Edit: Here's an interesting article on the history of the Ouija board for anyone who, like me, would like to take their mind off of unpleasant things. I still don't know why we pronounce it "weejee."
    Last edited by Profesco; 31st October 2013 at 1:23 PM.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Oh jeez you guys. Happy Halloween.
    http://espurr.net/
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

Nice.
    I kept thinking something was going to pop out at me.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Who will write the Serebii Pokémon Of The Week now...???

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

I will.

Although it's not widely known, I'm very good at competitive battling, so Serebii offered me the position as writer for Pokemon Of The Week. I'm excited to see what you guys think of my entries. Next entry will be a doozy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I will.

Although it's not widely known, I'm very good at competitive battling, so Serebii offered me the position as writer for Pokemon Of The Week. I'm excited to see what you guys think of my entries. Next entry will be a doozy.
    That's awesome. I never knew you were into competitive battling.

Eugh those things. I'm not really sure if I believe in ghosts or whatever but those things legit creep me out. I think it's more or so the stories other people have to tell about them. Whether true or not, those stories make my imagination run wild. It doesn't help that on work days I get up at 4 am, read scary stories and then walk out to my car alone in the dark and hear weird noises that creep me out even more lol.

I think my scariest experience involving any sort of "ghost" related stuff would be when my friends and I did Bloody Mary. Nothing paranormal happened, unless you count my friends making me do it and holding the bathroom door shut so I was stuck in there terrified. My other friend was in there blocking the light switch. I was pretty angry but eh, we were kids and we did dick stuff to each other frequently lol.

In other news, just got a 1/1 Froakie plush in the mail and I am :3 irl over it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Happy Halloween!

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

omg, now I feel bad. I was totally kidding. ;(((

I'm the worst at it, but at least I've beaten Korusan more times than he has beaten me.

*Shivers* I stay as far away from those things as I can.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Alright, Happy Halloween to all you Pokemon fans!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

What would you guys say the scariest horror movie you've seen is?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

I don't watch horrors, but I have seen the Blair Witch Project. Freaking trippy. :/
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Saw. Nuff said.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

I'm the worst at it, but at least I've beaten Korusan more times than he has beaten me.
    lmao oh I feel dumb now. I should have guessed when moot beat you the other day after you were all "I'm gonna win~"

:'(

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    Dark Skies left me feeling uneasy for a while.

I assumed as much.

Who is that?

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    lmao oh I feel dumb now. I should have guessed when moot beat you the other day after you were all "I'm gonna win~"

:'(
    In my defense he used Yveltal against my team who hadn't even faced the 5th gym at the time. I'm not that bad usually. My Xerneas can beat him up now. B)

Although it's not widely known, I'm very good at competitive battling, so Serebii offered me the position as writer for Pokemon Of The Week.
    man you really confused the hell out of me on that one lol
    Last edited by NaCl; 31st October 2013 at 8:10 PM.
    hehe

In my defense he used Yveltal against my team who hadn't even faced the 5th gym at the time. I'm not that bad usually. My Xerneas can beat him up now. B)
    I prefer Xerneas forever.

I enjoyed smashing Mewtwo. MWAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 31st October 2013 at 8:11 PM.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

In other news, just got a 1/1 Froakie plush in the mail and I am :3 irl over it.
    And no pics?

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Did it come from Sunnyshore?

In the news of a poor person I watched gameplay of Batman Arkham Orgins and I really wished I hadnt because I spoiled the game for myself.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Did it come from Sunnyshore?
    No it came from ebay. I bought it before I found out Sunyshore was doing pickups

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    And no pics?

woot21 out dawgs
    That requires effort Maybe later when I am less lazy lol

Also I forgot to say it but happy Holloween to everyone who celebrates .
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Page 1317 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 317121712671307131313141315131613171318131913201321132713671417 ... LastLast