Page 1334 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 334123412841324133013311332133313341335133613371338134413841434 ... LastLast
Results 33,326 to 33,350 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #33326
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Is this where I make joke?
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    We still have a Blockbuster open across from my work, maybe I can grab some good deals when it closes!
    Like the entire store for 20 bucks.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

  2. #33327
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,995

    Default

    at least i dont gotta pay my late fees

  3. #33328
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IAintObeezy View Post
    Like the entire store for 20 bucks.
    Does that include the employees? I need some slave labor
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

  4. #33329
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    55

    Default

    I don't think the majority of us can remember the last time we seen a blockbuster around lol
    3DS FC: 5172-1002-0304

  5. #33330
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere quiet.
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamran11 View Post
    I don't think the majority of us can remember the last time we seen a blockbuster around lol
    I think... My childhood. That was the last time, and my memories are vague.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

  6. #33331
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamran11 View Post
    I don't think the majority of us can remember the last time we seen a blockbuster around lol
    Should I take pictures of the one by my work next Saturday? I mean to document it for history?
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

  7. #33332
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Is this where I make joke?
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Should I take pictures of the one by my work next Saturday? I mean to document it for history?
    I actually recommend that.
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

  8. #33333
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Online or offline.
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Should I take pictures of the one by my work next Saturday? I mean to document it for history?
    Is it like a ghost town inside though?

  9. #33334
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    819

    Default

    There used to be one fairly close to where I used to live in Huntington. It was abandoned for a while and then eventually got converted into a dance studio. All of my friends around the area still refer to it as Blockbuster haha. Good memories from that building, primarily because my parents were paying the late fees and I didn't have to worry about it. ;p

  10. #33335
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    The Blockbuster near my house closed a few years ago and was replaced by a terrible Mexican food resuraunt
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

  11. #33336
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    The Blockbuster near my house closed a few years ago and was replaced by a terrible Mexican food resuraunt
    So it was a change for the better?
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

  12. #33337
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,995

    Default

    just bought a waffle maker

    its go time

  13. #33338
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    just bought a waffle maker

    its go time
    Go time for what? Becoming a walking stereotype of your own race?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  14. #33339
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,995

    Default

    im technically jamaican but i digress

    there will be no chicken involved

  15. #33340
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    437

    Default

    So my brother bought Pokemon X and gave it to me today. I can finally turn the avatars back on. XD

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  16. #33341
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    If you liked "What Does the Fox Say," check this one out. Minor language warning.

    http://cheezburger.com/55990785
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

  17. #33342
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kalos!
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    If you liked "What Does the Fox Say," check this one out. Minor language warning.

    http://cheezburger.com/55990785
    I got you got you got you pow! Saw that one over the weekend.


  18. #33343
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    I got you got you got you pow! Saw that one over the weekend.
    I did dislike that part. Nothing like domestic violence to sour an amusing video.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

  19. #33344
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kalos!
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    I did dislike that part. Nothing like domestic violence to sour an amusing video.
    I liked the part where they compared that girl to the horse.


  20. #33345
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    I liked the part where they compared that girl to the horse.
    I thought it was funny due to the word substitution myself.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

  21. #33346
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    I watched "Ender's Game" a couple of days ago. It was enjoyable. Could have been longer and addressed more in the book.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

  22. #33347
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    That's a book I always meant to read, but never got around to it.

    Instead I'm reading medieval medical records on the black plague. So exciting!

    Star-Lord

  23. #33348
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    That's a book I always meant to read, but never got around to it.

    Instead I'm reading medieval medical records on the black plague. So exciting!
    That sounds interesting actually. And maybe hard to read.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

  24. #33349
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    It actually is really interesting, it's just that I'm running on a very small amount of sleep and it's incredibly dense. I can only take so many sentences of "Do not eat food that's near the water or has moist skin", or that "the plague was caused by the planets being in alignment" written with such convoluted structure before I want to put it down. The only reason I'm reading the medical histories is on the odd chance some French or Italian physician will say something involving god so I can link it all back to my thesis. (The Black Plague reaffirmed Catholicism as the dominant religion in Western Europe that then contributed to the identity and idea of Europe.)

    Really I'm just being a try-hard

    Star-Lord

  25. #33350
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    It actually is really interesting, it's just that I'm running on a very small amount of sleep and it's incredibly dense. I can only take so many sentences of "Do not eat food that's near the water or has moist skin", or that "the plague was caused by the planets being in alignment" written with such convoluted structure before I want to put it down. The only reason I'm reading the medical histories is on the odd chance some French or Italian physician will say something involving god so I can link it all back to my thesis. (The Black Plague reaffirmed Catholicism as the dominant religion in Western Europe that then contributed to the identity and idea of Europe.)

    Really I'm just being a try-hard
    That sounds like an interesting thesis. I've noticed in some of the older stuff that they can take a lot of words to say "he died. Don't know why." Good luck on the thesis.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Page 1334 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 334123412841324133013311332133313341335133613371338134413841434 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •