Page 169 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 691191591651661671681691701711721731792192691169 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

make sure you offer something in your shop that you take credit for even though it was created by another, somewhat more talented user.

use the stolen base of said creation to create another totally original idea you don't want everyone stealing! good luck!

I sort of know her in a "friend-of-a-friend" kind of way. While I do think that she overuses "~nya," other than that, I don't really find her that annoying. Sure, she obsesses over Lyra. But everyone has their obsessions. She just happens to make her's a little more public.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

THank you Gladys.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    No way. It can't be as simple as that. I am much more cooler than her. How can this be possible?
    I might have a suggestion or ten to give out.

To be popular with the lemmings of Misc, you need to act like them. That includes but is not limited to whining, complaining, arguing, being a general pain to and flaming somebody who has nothing to do with you, agreeing to popular opinion (even if it clashes with your own views), spreading rumors, lies, and slander to everyone who will listen, sucking up to whichever mod happens to be on the General Chat Thread at the time (usually Ellie or Profesco), getting facetious to personally insult you, getting infracted/banned a few times for behaving unitelligently (not recommended), Oh, and generally hating everyone over at the Games, Shipping and Fan-Art sections. edit: being an atheist helps too.

Oh, and as a general rule both on and off the internet, saying you're cool does not make you cool.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post

To be popular with the lemmings of Misc, you need to act like them. That includes but is not limited to whining, complaining, arguing, being a general pain to and flaming somebody who has nothing to do with you, agreeing to popular opinion (even if it clashes with your own views), spreading rumors, lies, and slander to everyone who will listen, sucking up to whichever mod happens to be on the General Chat Thread at the time (usually Ellie or Profesco), getting facetious to personally insult you
    Because those have all worked wonders for you

haters gonna hate after ten years BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post

To be popular with the lemmings of Misc, you need to act like them. That includes but is not limited to whining, complaining, arguing, being a general pain to and flaming somebody who has nothing to do with you, agreeing to popular opinion (even if it clashes with your own views), spreading rumors, lies, and slander to everyone who will listen, sucking up to whichever mod happens to be on the General Chat Thread at the time (usually Ellie or Profesco), getting facetious to personally insult you, getting infracted/banned a few times for behaving unitelligently (not recommended), Oh, and generally hating everyone over at the Games, Shipping and Fan-Art sections. edit: being an atheist helps too.

Oh, and as a general rule both on and off the internet, saying you're cool does not make you cool.

Have a nice day.
    "The foe's Gladys was hurt by its burn!"
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Oh the completely lackluster arguing going around here is almost intolerable. Come on you guys. Stop the stupid crap. PPL is hated by most of you who cares. ES7 is gonna stick up for her WHO CARES! AND SHE WILL SAY SOMETHING THAT MAKES NO SENSE! WHO THE F*CK CARES!

Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

I love browsing this topic and seeing people, yet again, using it to insult other members of sppf.

Don't do it again.

[19:00] <%Tiffany> that me

^Figured that was gonna happen soon.

When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Great now that the garbage is over. Phoenix is now the largest capital city in the US. Phoenix is only gonna get bigger. I wonder if it'll get bigger than Houston.

Really? I never would have guessed Phoenix would be the largest. If anything I thought it would be Boston, or Denver, or Atlanta. Phoenix never would have come to mind.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Phoenix is the 6th largest city in the US. Not a lot of people know that. IT's huge really. And it is expanding every day.

Huh, never would have guessed that. Right with you, Moltanic, would have said Denver, Atlanta, or Boston.

Man no one thinks about phoenix. I guess it's because it's not near where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Man no one thinks about phoenix. I guess it's because it's not near where you live.
    Probably. I live in Pennsylvania, and I travel a lot, but the closest I've been to Phoenix was when I was in Los Angeles. Just curious: What's the hottest it's ever been while you've lived there? (I assume that you live there, or in a suburb of Phoenix)

I live in nevada right now but I think the hottest I was there it was in the 120's. I am not too sure though cause I really don't mind the heat. I live where there is an air conditioner!

How many people do you live with volt trainer?

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

I live with three people right now. Why? I am moving in three days though.

I was just curious... (I know where you live, just kidding, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    I was just curious... (I know where you live, just kidding, lol)
    I am terrified! I DGAF if anyone knows where I live. What is gonna happen?

First all of your video games will slowly disappear...

Right try to get into my house. Dude I am a born red american. I have a shotgun under my bed. It may only have two shells in it but I only need one.

Page 169 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 691191591651661671681691701711721731792192691169 ... LastLast