Page 323 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2232733133193203213223233243253263273333734231323 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Umm, Ellie I will pray for you. Please don't spread your satanic views on here or I will report you.

Thanks. :)
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

EVERYTHING IN THIS HOUSE IS DARK-SIDED, IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY!!!!

caps

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

^^Sexy sig <3
    Anyways, whats up everyone!

I've never been into this part of the fourm before, so how are you all doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I didn't get into any of the good schools where they offer those Biblical Neurology courses.
    OMG Profesco I know you already know this but ILY so much <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by Twidragon View Post
    ^^Sexy sig <3
    Anyways, whats up everyone!

I've never been into this part of the fourm before, so how are you all doing?
    We're fine. Probably a little rough around the edges, but like I said, we're fine.

Aweomse!

I'm trying to figure out what I should do for my next icon and avatar for Poke Comm. Maybe something with some yuri in it? I don't know, but I'm in a "lovey dovey cutsy" mood atm :P

Quote Originally Posted by Twidragon View Post
    Aweomse!

I'm trying to figure out what I should do for my next icon and avatar for Poke Comm. Maybe something with some yuri in it? I don't know, but I'm in a "lovey dovey cutsy" mood atm :P
    We're probably the worst people to ask about anything like that. Except maybe jb, who would probably suggest the aforementioned yuri. So.

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    Umm, Ellie I will pray for you. Please don't spread your satanic views on here or I will report you.

Thanks. :)
    What is this I don't even... Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean you just post something like this. You are right, but you are also wrong.

The thing is, it is almost impossible to convince someone of ANYTHING because the stated person will stick to whatever the stated person believes in. While we should always try, it is not easy to talk of such matters as someone will almost NEVER change their views. It's just the way it works.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post
    What is this I don't even... Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean you just post something like this. You are right, but you are also wrong.

The thing is, it is almost impossible to convince someone of ANYTHING because the stated person will stick to whatever the stated person believes in. While we should always try, it is not easy to talk of such matters as someone will almost NEVER change their views. It's just the way it works.
    It was a joke, mate.

I know. And it was a non joke response. At any rate...

Who owns a tuxedo? I don't.

Meh. We got dis. Powerful vines and all. We whip 'em. With our vines. Powah Whip. :3
    In honor of AlexandriaTheMixed and Project Retribution
    Oh, the shame...

So, I may be an extra special little snow-flake, but I have an over-whelming desire to fu(k the brains out of the purple thing in this.

WHY!?!
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    So, I may be an extra special little snow-flake, but I have an over-whelming desire to fu(k the brains out of the purple thing in this.

WHY!?!
    Cause u are a very sick individual.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post

I almost forgot how bad your jokes were.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16831346

Anyone ever seen Daniel Craig and Jimmy Wales in the same room? Or am I the only one who think they look alike?

Not that I like new Bond anyway. Bring back lame puns and stupid gadgets.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16831346

Anyone ever seen Daniel Craig and Jimmy Wales in the same room? Or am I the only one who think they look alike?
    Jimmy Wales as James Bond is a hilarious idea. Also... I'm not really sure. I'd have to look at Jimmy Wales again.

Not that I like new Bond anyway. Bring back lame puns and stupid gadgets.
    So agreed.

tbh I think the new Bond will be (comparatively) good regardless, considering that it's predecessor was the Quantam of Solace.

Looking forward to the Dark Knight Rises more, though.
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Yessss, can't wait to see that.

Looking forward to Hunger Games as well, even though I fear it will be turned into a Twilight-esque film, with too much focus on relationship troubles. Still looks all right at least.

I have a feeling the next Nolen Batman movie will not be as good as TDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post

Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Yessss, can't wait to see that.

Looking forward to Hunger Games as well, even though I fear it will be turned into a Twilight-esque film, with too much focus on relationship troubles. Still looks all right at least.
    I've only read the first book so far, but I liked it quite a bit, and the previews for the movie looked pretty decent, so I may have to go see that.

I've yet to read the books, but I could definitely see just what you said. Though I'd expect the Twilight-ification to occur more in other ways, really.

Hopefully it at least won't have Muse* and similar as its soundtrack. /retch

*Unless it's "Supermassive Black Hole."

I may see the Hunger Games. I was hopelessly confused by the book (I suck at reading), so I was thinking of seeing the movie then rereading the book.

i am hoping to read The Hunger Games sometime this month. I'm a huge fan of Battle Royale. Had the book and the watched the film. Also read some of the manga. That movie should be watched by everyone. I understand it recently got an American release as previously it was banned there.
    And then man opened his eyes and shouted Hallelujah.

Quote Originally Posted by 11tjcoulombe View Post
    I've only read the first book so far, but I liked it quite a bit, and the previews for the movie looked pretty decent, so I may have to go see that.
    Yeah, the first book was great. I thought it went downhill after that tbh. Mockingjay was awful in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo 647 View Post
    I may see the Hunger Games. I was hopelessly confused by the book (I suck at reading), so I was thinking of seeing the movie then rereading the book.
    ...How was Hunger Games confusing?

...How was Hunger Games confusing?
    I'm an awful reader. I always feel like I missed parts. Thank God for back covers. -K

Yeah, the first book was great. I thought it went downhill after that tbh. Mockingjay was awful in my opinion.
    I haven't read the others yet, but that sounds somewhat discouraging :/

Page 323 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2232733133193203213223233243253263273333734231323 ... LastLast