Page 358 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2583083483543553563573583593603613623684084581358 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,950 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #8926
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,611

    Default

    Elekible-Kid is like that one guy who tries to make a point but just comes off as whiny instead.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

  2. #8927
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Elekible-Kid is like that one guy who tries to make a point but just comes off as whiny instead.
    it's you

    you are elikible-kid

  3. #8928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Elekible-Kid is like that one guy who tries to make a point but just comes off as whiny instead.
    Says Troll#2 who has been stalking my VM for the past 2 weeks……..

  4. #8929
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Says Troll#2 who has been stalking my VM for the past 2 weeks……..
    I can't see your profile, the only time I looked at it was when Fatal posted something in the chat. So you're either paranoid or like to make big deals out of nothing, I can't decide which.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

  5. #8930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I can't see your profile, the only time I looked at it was when Fatal posted something in the chat. So you're either paranoid or like to make big deals out of nothing, I can't decide which.
    Go back to watching your Yaoi man-on-man action……….

  6. #8931
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Go back to watching your Yaoi man-on-man action……….
    Wow, homophobia in the year of are lord 2012. That's a new one. Asshole.

  7. #8932
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    go away
    Posts
    66

    Default

    It makes me sad that this started over basicly nothing
    i hate pewdiepie and you

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post

    I'm a teenage heart throb again!

  8. #8933
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Go back to watching your Yaoi man-on-man action……….
    Nothing wrong with a little guy on guy love. Those people deserve as much respect as anyone else.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

  9. #8934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    Wow, homophobia in the year of are lord 2012. That's a new one. Asshole.
    Try harder son…….

  10. #8935
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

  11. #8936
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,837

    Default

    did someone say call of duty?

  12. #8937
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

  13. #8938
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKitty View Post
    It makes me sad that this started over basicly nothing
    That's why I'm doing something else while reading this pathetic Arguement.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  14. #8939
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    That's why I'm doing something else while reading this pathetic Arguement.
    sitting in your hugbox does not constitute "doing something else"

  15. #8940
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Tryharding on xbox never gets old. ;3

  16. #8941
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    kit kat we all know you are past trying hard at L4D, you play that game so much i am convinced you do it blindfolded

  17. #8942
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    sitting in your hugbox does not constitute "doing something else"
    Playing my DS while reading does though.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  18. #8943
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    kit kat we all know you are past trying hard at L4D, you play that game so much i am convinced you do it blindfolded
    Aahhh I can't even deny this, fml.

    So do you get accused of having hacks on your games? :P

  19. #8944
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    nah but i don't usually play in public lobbies, CoD is a lot more entertaining when it's a group of white guys complaining about life in the ghetto and killing each other online

  20. #8945
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    hahaha public lobbies are horrible in any game. You're usually the one to get on the crappy team. always. And 12 year olds spamming their mics, get me the hell out. >(

  21. #8946
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    my brother plays in them almost religiously but he has an addiction to hate mail.

    turns out the easiest way to troll people in call of duty (or hell, any online game) is to just be good at it

    then you're auto tryhard nolife faggot noskill quicksnipe [racial slur]

  22. #8947
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever *****s go
    Posts
    5,044

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Don't we all know Jenny123 is just another Ethan alt like "Kate" was……..
    The clues have been there for weeks guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    So you're either paranoid or like to make big deals out of nothing, I can't decide which.
    Considering he he had a mental breakdown after finding subliminal Rihanna hate messages in Dax's posts, it's the latter.

  23. #8948
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    my brother plays in them almost religiously but he has an addiction to hate mail.

    turns out the easiest way to troll people in call of duty (or hell, any online game) is to just be good at it

    then you're auto tryhard nolife faggot noskill quicksnipe [racial slur]


    Yup, exactly.
    You get hate either way, whether you're horrible or good. Nobody wins. We win the game but we get pages of hatemail!

  24. #8949
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    Changing the topic: Someone died today.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  25. #8950
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Changing the topic: Someone died today.
    Um... People die everyday.

    You're gonna have to be a little more specific if you're gonna try to change the topic.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 12th February 2012 at 12:20 AM.

Page 358 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2583083483543553563573583593603613623684084581358 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •