Page 51 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Anime takes forever while I can read whole series in a single day with manga.
    Not true at all. Most manga go well beyond their anime counterparts.

12 episodes are wall faster to get through than 12 volumes. I doubt most can read and entire volume in 20 mins compared to watching a 20min episode.

Also forgot to mention I read it 3 years ago.
    then that reaction was pointless... but.
    at least it was 2008 and not 2006 when everyone was all overenthusiastic about it's release.

I really should change the subject, who wants to talk about Japanese people?
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I would say even if comic books aren't quite your thing. It never was my thing and it still isn't. It is one of those works that transcends that cartoony barrier that some people are afraid to cross.

Speaking of Maus, it will make my night when I catch the one lurking around in my room -_-

Concerning japanese people, I don't really know any myself. I would like to meet somebody from Japan someday and learn a little bit about their culture from a native's view. But I imagine they're just like any other people group in a lot of ways.
    Last edited by Adrexus; 23rd October 2011 at 9:27 AM.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I concurr (Though a good copy of Scott Pilgram is fine too)

I don't have a mouse lurking about in my room. Just lots of spiders.

Lots and lots of big, Huntsman spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Not true at all. Most manga go well beyond their anime counterparts.

12 episodes are wall faster to get through than 12 volumes. I doubt most can read and entire volume in 20 mins compared to watching a 20min episode.
    Takes me an average of 12 minutes a manga volume. Thats if it is not on my slow computer. Once read through 8 issues of psychic academy in 1 hour and 3 minutes. When I am in the zone I read like crazy. In novels I usually go about 100 pages a hour.

Edit: 3ds typing sucks. But I don't have my comp available so meh.
    Last edited by The Oncoming Storm; 23rd October 2011 at 9:30 AM.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    I concurr (Though a good copy of Scott Pilgram is fine too)

I don't have a mouse lurking about in my room. Just lots of spiders.

Lots and lots of big, Huntsman spiders.
    I'm glad that's a spider I don't have to contend with. I like the really tiny to midsize spiders, especially if I run into a spider web with a spider in it. But that's too big of a bug for me to deal with.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Australia.

Here, the Spiders are so big. They have Health and Mana bars.

Well. I'm chill with them and they're chill with me. Besides, a Huntsman's bite isn't poisonus, It just looks like it can kill you.
    Last edited by ~Spacial_Rendation~; 23rd October 2011 at 9:37 AM.

Edit: 3ds typing sucks. But I don't have my comp available so meh.
    Yea. it does. but the extra content it gives such as Showing better pictures other than moving the screen to view them, Drop Down opener so you dont have to scroll down through the entire thing, and others that make the 3DS internet a lot better than the DSi's.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I figured you were from Australia. They apparently have in California where I live, but only in the southern half of the region. Thank goodness.

Does they still freak you out or have you gotten used to them by now?

I figured you were from Australia. They apparently have in California where I live, but only in the southern half of the region. Thank goodness.

Does they still freak you out or have you gotten used to them by now?
    Gotten used to them. After all, when you've had baby Huntsmans hatching in your room since you were 5, You become chill with them.

Unlike my highly Arachniphobic friend who freezes and starts crying in the sight of a tiny spider. She's deathly afraid of them.

Spiders=Scream like little girl factor for me. Creepy little eight legged bastards -_-

Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

I've never quite understood arachnophobia. The really tiny ones don't bother me a bit since they pose little threat to me (except maybe poisonous ones)

The biggest spider i've ever seen was a tarantula a few times when I lived in Mexico. And they're not so bad after a few times. It was pretty cool though to see the goo come out of the abdomen when squished.

Ewww...

I find that gross

Damn it. My socks for some reason are deteriorating at an insane level. Lost four pair in the last two weeks. And one of the socks I have on now has a pin prick of a hole in it.

Damn it. My socks for some reason are deteriorating at an insane level. Lost four pair in the last two weeks. And one of the socks I have on now has a pin prick of a hole in it.
    I have that problem too. Literally every one of my socks has holes in the bottom, and in some of them the hole is ridiculously big.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    I have that problem too. Literally every one of my socks has holes in the bottom, and in some of them the hole is ridiculously big.
    Damn socks and their flimsy selfs. I am gonna buy some like ultra duty super mega power socks that wont deteriorate

1. I've never even heard of Death Note. *shot*
    2. Spiders are... cool, I guess.
    3. Socks with holes are a big problem for me.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Thats a bad thing?

I assume you support Newcastle?

Takes me an average of 12 minutes a manga volume. Thats if it is not on my slow computer. Once read through 8 issues of psychic academy in 1 hour and 3 minutes. When I am in the zone I read like crazy. In novels I usually go about 100 pages a hour.
    Why would you read through anything so quickly? I doubt you're retaining anything that you read if you're speeding through things like that.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Already into the 2nd movie for death note... I really need to sleep more.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    Manchester United 1 - 6 Manchester City.

Heaven should've sent a poet.
    My favorite ever was Barceona 5-0 over Real Madrid. Been a fan of Barca since they had Ronaldinho and it's nice to see them having success.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I watched some death note live action movie once, but that's all of my death note experience.
    I just don't understand the appeal of anime and manga I guess...

Page 51 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455611011511051 ... LastLast