Page 664 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 564614654660661662663664665666667668674714764 ... LastLast
Results 16,576 to 16,600 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Making robots in the building editor isn't that hard

Unless you're talking about the animations, which I just pulled out of one of my Spore folders. I didn't even know those were there. There's this entire folder filled with animations showing the process of building creations.

Here's a statue

And here's Clive Handforth

I was talking about making robots. I should've been clearer.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    So I just listened to Call Me Maybe properly for the first time.

If Carly Rae Jepson really did write the majority of the song, she's a genius. It's one of the best pop songs I've heard for years.
    I had that song stuck in my head for like a week straight once. Sh*t is MAJORLY catchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Just got the job I wanted and have been worried about for the past week, and it's still not as satisfying as finally beating Mega Man 7 this morning.

The only thing harder than that final boss was my dick when I beat him.

For myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    Just got the job I wanted and have been worried about for the past week, and it's still not as satisfying as finally beating Mega Man 7 this morning.

For myself.
    This is so erotic. kochou is a lucky girl.

For myself.
    Because Megaman is the ultimate in Nintendo Hard. I have never been able to play it without getting frustrated and quitting.

Also, congrats on the job.
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Congrats on the job!

Also, it's probably a bad thing that I have never played a Mega Man game.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Hello. Random, but my prom was over a week and a half ago. It feels like such a short time ago I was a 9th grader fantasizing about it and how rad and perfect it would be. But...looking back, it could have been way better. The atmosphere was just so dull. The music was so-so. The only thing that made it enjoyable was the friends who were there with me. Have any of you (who did go to your highschool prom) felt that way? The after party I went to was waaay better. :T

So I just listened to Call Me Maybe properly for the first time.

If Carly Rae Jepson really did write the majority of the song, she's a genius. It's one of the best pop songs I've heard for years.
    If it makes a difference, most of her other songs about her having sex, and most of them are a lot better than "call me, maybe".

also, it was her an Mariana's Trench.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I'm ashamed to admit that I like it. In a catchy I-can't-get-it-out-of-my-head-so-I-might-as-well-enjoy-it sort of way. Also, the music video is hilarious.
    It is a good video too. Guy's a megahunk and Jepson is not bad on the eyes.

I had that song stuck in my head for like a week straight once. Sh*t is MAJORLY catchy.
    It's an amazing song (for what it is).

Quote Originally Posted by h8on-me View Post
    If it makes a difference, most of her other songs about her having sex, and most of them are a lot better than "call me, maybe".
    Treason.

Hilariously, she's 26. She looks about borderline 18.

So is lady gaga, but hilariously she's about borderline 56.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by h8on-me View Post
    So is lady gaga, but hilariously she's about borderline 56.
    My opinions on Lady Gaga are best left unsaid.

My opinions on Lady Gaga are best left unsaid.
    Lady Gaga is often called "original" by people who have never seen performance art in music before. She is also probably a Cthulhu cultist.

Also, whenever a commercial says that an album is "now available on iTunes," I want to strangle someone.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

she's certainly something to do with "cu".

Wait... what? I would've never guessed she was that old.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

she's certainly something to do with "cu".

No, she's definitely not Cuban. Italian, I think.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    No, she's definitely not Cuban. Italian, I think.
    The "cu" has a lower case "c" for a reason, and it's not because I think she's cute.

The "cu" has a lower case "c" for a reason, and it's not because I think she's cute.
    A culprit of horrible fashion sense, then?

:]
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Culturally inept

This is turning into a fun game

^ Click this for good times ^

Lady Gaga is often called "original" by people who have never seen performance art in music before. She is also probably a Cthulhu cultist.
    The originality is not to be found in the fact that is performance art, it is found in the performance itself. I have never seen Lady Gaga perform, but here costumes seem pretty original to me. They appear to be drag queen inspired, but I don't know of any drag queen that she could be accused of ripping off.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    Because Megaman is the ultimate in Nintendo Hard. I have never been able to play it without getting frustrated and quitting.

Also, congrats on the job.
    Many thanks.

Also, yeah. Mega Man as a whole series is brutal. 7 is actually fairly easy compared to some entries, but then you get to the final boss and it's just the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen. It makes Mario's Lost Levels look like the Found Levels. It will take grown men and make them cry like helpless children.

Truly a day of personal triumphs.

Like I said, I never played any of the Mega Man games, but I have heard from people that the second is the hardest.

Also, yeah. Mega Man as a whole series is brutal. 7 is actually fairly easy compared to some entries, but then you get to the final boss and it's just the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen. It makes Mario's Lost Levels look like the Found Levels. It will take grown men and make them cry like helpless children.
    If it can be rationally compared to Mario's lost levels, then it can't be that bad

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Like I said, I never played any of the Mega Man games, but I have heard from people that the second is the hardest.
    nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope--

--/INHALE

That'd be 1 far ahead of 2. 2 has some hard parts, but they all do. I'd dare say that 4 is harder than 2, too. 6 is just unmemorable, so I can't weigh in on the hardness. 3 is about the right difficulty setting. Others are too easy or are difficult because why not. (Also 2's "Difficult" mode doesn't really add much difficulty.) 7 is pretty easy until the latter reaches of the castle. So is 8*, with the exception of one hand-crunchingly hard boss and one hand-crunchingly dumb boss whose difficulty mostly comes from his gimmick not being all that well implemented.

*By 8 I mean Mega Man and Bass. The actual 8 can smd.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

i always thought the first megaman game was the easiest one, to be honest. it's a bit less forgiving because of the lack of e tanks and the yellow devil is obviously a *****, but eh.

i always thought people overstated how difficult megaman was as a series though, but that may just because i'm a bit of a fanboy.

megaman and bass would be my vote for most difficult if you're from the US, but that's because we got the shitty GBA port where you can only see like half of the screen at the time.

also 6 is the easiest of the series if you ask me.

(note: when i say "series" i'm referring to the classic series as a collective, not the entire series.)

I also don't believe the first one is the hardest. It was the first of the classic series I beat, and I wasn't even aware of the pause glitch.

Seven wouldn't be a contender for the hardest at all were not for its boss, but Jesus Christ. It's difficult to judge the hardest one beyond that. I've seen people say X6 is one of the most frustrating, but that was also one of the first I beat. I don't think any of the Playstation X games are near as difficult as the SNES ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilyn
    i always thought people overstated how difficult megaman was as a series though, but that may just because i'm a bit of a fanboy.
    Well, most of the difficulty is based on muscle memory and timing, so spending a few rounds on any one area/boss/game in the series will let you waltz through it eventually.

But if you put down the series or particular game for a while and come back rusty, or if it's your first time through, you'll get absolutely wrecked. And I don't know how much more challenging than that you can get without just being unfair. Anyone who doesn't think the series is hard is so familiar with it they've lost perspective. At the very least, I challenge anyone who breezes through most Mega Man games to find something they do find hard (early Castlevania?).

Page 664 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 564614654660661662663664665666667668674714764 ... LastLast