Page 527 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,175 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    I'm sorry folks, I found Cruxis as funny as the rest of you (...well some of you), but frankly, he knew what he was doing. He was constantly being vulgar, blatantly disrespectful, and plain up and annoying. He was doing it on purpose, and to see how far he could go before being banned.

Now he is banned and to no surprise some are acting like he didn't have it coming! He was supposedly a grown (young) man, so he knew the way the game is played and chose to disregard the consequences. Now he is gone... Why is anyone defending him? I found him entertaining but the ban hammer had to fall on him sooner or later. He played the game, crossed the line and now has paid the price. There is nothing to see here, these are not the Droids you are looking for. Move along.
    I wasn't defending him, I was just trying to stay out of it. Flame wars, trolling, and the like make me squirm. >.<;

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Wait, who's this Cruxis guy?

Quote Originally Posted by JirachiTheAnimeAddict View Post
    I wasn't defending him, I was just trying to stay out of it. Flame wars, trolling, and the like make me squirm. >.<;
    True they aren't everyone's cup o tea.

So true!

I sure as hell wasn't defending him

wait people are defending cruxis

hey guys I have a great tale of wonder right here :

today will be a boring day in my world. all of my buddies are doing something this weekend. except me. I must be boring right?
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    hey guys I have a great tale of wonder right here :

today will be a boring day in my world. all of my buddies are doing something this weekend. except me. I must be boring right?
    No you're independently badass

Only if you end up being bored Zen.

So true!

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    Dammit, just realized that I missed the chat logs. Oh well.
    I knew it'd be deleted, and I knew people would want to see it later so I made sure to save it as a text file. PM me.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

You all should just shut. the. fuck. up about the chat logs. If you didn't see it one of the two times it has been posted here, you're SOL and nobody cares.

Cruxis was awesome, so I'll defend him. This place sucks now. Because fizzy bubbles never fucking updates I don't have much of a reason to be here anymore lol. Unless JoshYEAH comes back and begins his usual trolling escapade again. I'm pretty sure most of the mods like him so I don't understand why they are continuously banning him. This place is stupid and not fun. :<

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    going through my basement and found one of those old AOL discs
    memories
    #HoardersBuriedAlive

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Cruxis was awesome, so I'll defend him. This place sucks now. Because fizzy bubbles never fucking updates I don't have much of a reason to be here anymore lol. Unless JoshYEAH comes back and begins his usual trolling escapade again. I'm pretty sure most of the mods like him so I don't understand why they are continuously banning him. This place is stupid and not fun. :<
    Oh my god we get it. No offence, but the whole "sppf is shit" thing is getting annoying. :v Especially considering you're eighteen, so you're clearly not going to enjoy a forum centred around a kid's game as much as you used to.

Yeah, someone needs a nap, he's getting cranky.

So true!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...4#post14483134

Ok, so this guy, who joined today is requesting a name change.

Yeah, someone needs a nap, he's getting cranky.
    I think he needs a bit more than a nap

Probably pulled a name out of his *** and typed it in without thinking it over

edit: Lol he joined ten minutes ago and his biography is "I soon hope to change my name to DodrioDark"

lawl noobiez
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 28th April 2012 at 3:50 PM.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Oh my god we get it. No offence, but the whole "sppf is shit" thing is getting annoying. :v Especially considering you're eighteen, so you're clearly not going to enjoy a forum centred around a kid's game as much as you used to.
    Hate to agree with the Irish lad, but his words are true.

If someone does not enjoy the site, find it useful, or worth their time, they can just exit stage left.

Surely the site will go on without a few GCT regulars.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    I've enjoyed this forum more since I turned 18. Maybe because my life became worse? I don't know, but still.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Oh misc what happened to ye. one leaves for a fwe months and al people can talk about STILL is this appearent disintegraton (sp?) Of misc. Stupid!

Any way my sister is now a pizza delivery driver for her friends pizza parlor. I told her not to laugh if she sees a customer fall down some stairs. Told her she might not get a tip.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

What did I miss?

I'm sorry folks, I found Cruxis as funny as the rest of you (...well some of you), but frankly, he knew what he was doing. He was constantly being vulgar, blatantly disrespectful, and plain up and annoying. He was doing it on purpose, and to see how far he could go before being banned.

Now he is banned and to no surprise some are acting like he didn't have it coming! He was supposedly a grown (young) man, so he knew the way the game is played and chose to disregard the consequences. Now he is gone... Why is anyone defending him? I found him entertaining but the ban hammer had to fall on him sooner or later. He played the game, crossed the line and now has paid the price. There is nothing to see here, these are not the Droids you are looking for. Move along.
    It's not about Cruxis being vulgar. He was doing that for a while and no one bothered to ban him. If the mods had a problem with his posting style they should have banned him a while ago.

One poster went and reported a ****-ton of Cruxis's posts. After that all of a sudden the mods thought is was good idea to start interacting all those posts that they didn't infract before just because they were reported. This is what led to him getting 30 infractions at once.

Moderators are supposed to be enforcing such rules automatically. It's their job. They should not be waiting until someone complains to do it.

I don't really care that much for Cruxis' style of humor. This really isn't about him specifically as much as it is the way this place is being run.

I also thinks its funny how everyone was kissing Cruxis' *** and encouraging his rampage but now that he seems to be gone everyone is all is denying giving him any support.
    Last edited by Zazie; 28th April 2012 at 4:23 PM.

Yugioh is giving the mods trouble.

They shouldn't let name changes unless if you have been here for at least 1 month
    Last edited by kuzronk; 28th April 2012 at 5:25 PM.

The only excuse I can think of, and it's a lame one, is "maybe he just wanted a username that was taken already."

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    It's not about Cruxis being vulgar. He was doing that for a while and no one bothered to ban him. If the mods had a problem with his posting style they should have banned him a while ago.

One poster went and reported a ****-ton of Cruxis's posts. After that all of a sudden the mods thought is was good idea to start interacting all those posts that they didn't infract before just because they were reported. This is what led to him getting 30 infractions at once.

Moderators are supposed to be enforcing such rules automatically. It's their job. They should not be waiting until someone complains to do it.

I don't really care that much for Cruxis' style of humor. This really isn't about him specifically as much as it is the way this place is being run.
    This is legitimately the best post on the matter that I've seen. There is a huge problem with the moderation here and taking initiative, and it needs to be fixed.

I also thinks its funny how everyone was kissing Cruxis' *** and encouraging his rampage but now that he seems to be gone everyone is all is denying giving him any support.
    I think it's screencap time. Just to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    You all should just shut. the. fuck. up about the chat logs. If you didn't see it one of the two times it has been posted here, you're SOL and nobody cares.

If you hate this place so much, leave and never darken our door again. We don't need your bitching, and I have the gall to say that we, as a community, do not WANT it. At all. So please, go cry yourself back to sleep. It's not because people like Cruxis are gone that this place is taking a nose dive; it's because people like you won't shut your Australopithecine mouths about how all these supposedly good members are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerS View Post
    They shouldn't let name changes unless if you have been here for at least 1 month
    One month? Only if they're gonna do them more often. If not, I think that being a member for a longer time is suggested.

e: By the way, it's kinda funny that Cruxis is writing fan fiction about Joe now. Isn't that reserved largely for twelve-year-old girls who are obsessed with teh yaoiz?
    Last edited by The Admiral; 28th April 2012 at 5:58 PM.

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Fugit
    This is legitimately the best post on the matter that I've seen. There is a huge problem with the moderation here and taking initiative, and it needs to be fixed.
    I don't see it. The Mods here give you enough rope, if you hang yourself with it it is on your shoulder. Cruxis was old enough to know what was and wasn't acceptable behavior on forums and chose to post in an inappropriate manner. That he lasted as long as he did is a testament to the Mods restraint.

So true!

lol, new users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Hate to agree with the Irish lad, but his words are true.

If someone does not enjoy the site, find it useful, or worth their time, they can just exit stage left.

Surely the site will go on without a few GCT regulars.
    >implying there's anyone worthwhile who posts nowhere but the GCT
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I haven't forgotten you, Cruxis.
    I want to say something before I get banned again.

In 1967, in the hot desert sun, a woman gave birth to a boy in the back of old pick up. She was a *****. She left the boy at a local church. The father at the church didn't like children, but he knew that being a disciple of the bible he couldn't possibly not take the small kid. Instead he ended up taking out his frustration on the boy. At the age of three, the boy was forced to use the toilet. Let me tell you the little fell into his own pile of poop more than once. By the age of 5, the boy was reading the bible and chopping wood for the fire. Despite the father?s harsh character, the boy loved him and thought of him as his true father. By the age of seven the father raped him three times.

The boy ran away. He survived four days in the desert by eating cactus and scorpions. He was finally found by a drug cartel boss, who took the boy in. Mr. Sanchez was his name, and he was immediately impressed by the boys intelligence and grown up attitude. Mr. Sanchez provided the boy with an education at a private prep school and a nice house. The boy had sex for the first time when he was 12, the next year he graduated high school. He was the school's star running back. The boy was lost, although he liked Mr. Sanchez, he never thought of him as his father. The boy went to India, were he became a spiritual leader of a large tribe of farmers. With his power he turned the several plots that each tribe member had into a large corporate farm and became a millionaire. His assets grew as he bought into other successful start ups. He often got ahead in business with his great leadership abilities, but once in a while he used violence. This was India after all. By the time he was 22, the boy had all the money he would ever need. So he bought a yacht and traveled the world for 10 years. For 10 years he visited every major port, slept with girls from every country imaginable, and tried every drug ever made (by nature and by man).

When he was 33, he was walking on a beach in French Guiana when he met a girl of Irish - Native American decent. She bared his seed. It was boy, perfect health. He moved them to Argentina, then London, and eventually Vermont. The man was 45 now, he has seen everything, accomplished everything, tried everything. He skied down the Swiss Alps, been at the North Pole, swam with hammerheads, everything! Yet he has never done one simple thing that we all take for granted every day, he met his father. He never played catch with his father, he never talked about women with his father. He never would.

To compensate for it, this boy opened the largest Pokemon Site in the world; to be a father figure to thousands of members and to protect them from the vulgarity and evil from members that reflected his dark childhood, and make sure to all that his name was known.

Serebii Joe.
    That was incredible.

Page 527 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531537577627 ... LastLast