Page 533 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #13301
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    No, not really.
    You just did it again.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  2. #13302
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Those weren't sentences

    Those were phrases

    Besides, this is just my dialect
    Oh

    Thank you

    For clarifying
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  3. #13303
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    You're doing it wrong

    You're not supposed to split the same idea into different phrases just to sound ridiculous

    Each phrase comprises an idea

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  4. #13304
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    So each "phrase" is basically a sentence?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  5. #13305
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Gonna be honest

    This is stupid

    When you do it too often at least
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 1st May 2012 at 2:28 AM.

  6. #13306
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    Gonna be honest

    This is stupid
    I know

    that's why i usually try to type with punctuation and caps and all that great sophisticated shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    My DS3 is in the same state but I'm waiting for Black/White 2.
    For a minute I thought you meant Dead Space 3.

    I was really excited for a second.

  7. #13307
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    Gonna be honest

    This is stupid

    When you do it too often at least
    It's just my dialect

    You don't have to use it if you don't want to

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  8. #13308
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    It's just my dialect

    You don't have to use it if you don't want to
    I know

    I was trying to make a point

    ...

    Damnit now I can't stop doing this

    Help

  9. #13309
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Guyz this is page 666! saataaaaannnn

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    I know

    that's why i usually try to type with punctuation and caps and all that great sophisticated shit
    Using grammar makes you better than people who don't.
    Fact.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 1st May 2012 at 2:41 AM.

  10. #13310
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid1997 View Post
    Damnit now I can't stop doing this

    Help
    You say that like it's a bad thing

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  11. #13311

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    For a minute I thought you meant Dead Space 3.

    I was really excited for a second.
    Dead Space 3 omg where.
    WHERE.

  12. #13312
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guyz this is page 666! saataaaaannnn
    *insert argument that 616 could actually be the real number, just for the sake of arguing.


    Using grammar makes you better than people who don't.
    Fact.
    False. That is usually the case, but there can be some pretty awesome people out there who don't use grammar often or correctly. I'd take those people every day over others who use proper grammar, but are either a douche or just plain stupid.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  13. #13313
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Dead Space 3 omg where.
    WHERE.
    Still coming out before Half Life 3

  14. #13314
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxWithinAParadox View Post
    Still coming out before Half Life 3
    Everything will come out before Half-Life 3, even Portal 3.

  15. #13315
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    I'm pretty sure Pong 2: The Revenge will come out before Half-Life 3.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  16. #13316
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Why is everyone bothered by no Half-Life 3?

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  17. #13317
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JirachiTheAnimeAddict View Post
    Why is everyone bothered by no Half-Life 3?
    Because the storyline didn't end (I think) and the Half-Life games are pretty awesome.

  18. #13318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JirachiTheAnimeAddict View Post
    Why is everyone bothered by no Half-Life 3?
    Because we were promised news of the end of the story four years ago and Valve has not delivered.
    We want to know how the story ends.
    Nay, we NEED to know.
    However, Valve has difficulties counting to three, so our chances are very slim.
    ;__;

  19. #13319
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In Karkat's head. :o)
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Because we were promised news of the end of the story four years ago and Valve has not delivered.
    We want to know how the story ends.
    Nay, we NEED to know.
    However, Valve has difficulties counting to three, so our chances are very slim.
    ;__;
    It hasn't been touched in FOUR YEARS?! Holy crap! Now I understand why people are so adamant about it.

    Speaking of Half-Life...

    I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

    So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

  20. #13320
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In Unova!
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Haveta go to school...

  21. #13321
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    blowjob
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Because we were promised news of the end of the story four years ago and Valve has not delivered.
    We want to know how the story ends.
    Nay, we NEED to know.
    However, Valve has difficulties counting to three, so our chances are very slim.
    ;__;
    What made it worse is that April Fool's joke. I obviously didn't think it was real, but why did they have to be so cruel?

  22. #13322
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    What made it worse is that April Fool's joke. I obviously didn't think it was real, but why did they have to be so cruel?
    Wait, what April Fool's joke? They JOKE about serious stuff like that? Over the line, man.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  23. #13323
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Inna House... With Cable!!!
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Oh My goodness! I have been dethroned as the Grand Old Gamer!

    Over on the Kingdoms of Amalur forum, there is a member who is 76 years young!

    Can't wait to see if the 30-40 somethings act as bad as you young uns if he gives us a "Well in my day..." post.

    So true!

  24. #13324
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between tulips and windmills.
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    you young uns
    But you're actually asking for it though.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

    My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

    That was one of my favorite guys

  25. #13325
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Inna House... With Cable!!!
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Just wait till your first, "Back in my/our day." Don't worry it will happen, and when it does, I will be there in your psyche... cackling manically.

    Now drink!

    So true!

Page 533 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •