Page 534 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 13,326 to 13,350 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Last day of class. I feel bad for the rest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Malanu View Post
    Just wait till your first, "Back in my/our day." Don't worry it will happen, and when it does, I will be there in your psyche... cackling manically.

Now drink!
    At 19 i'm already having back in my day moments. Maybe British culture moves faster but the youth of today is nothing like when i was young.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I'm having holidays right now. Dohoho.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Quote Originally Posted by mawile_626 View Post
    At 19 i'm already having back in my day moments. Maybe British culture moves faster but the youth of today is nothing like when i was young.
    Scary ain't it?

So true!

I am also having holiday at the moment. Last day though

I wonder when name changes will occur. Ellie only said SOMETIME this month...

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    I wonder when name changes will occur. Ellie only said SOMETIME this month...
    I think the name changes will be done throughout the entire month. A couple today, a couple tomorrow, something like that.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Nice to see the name changes will happen this month, Im patient, so can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Because we were promised news of the end of the story four years ago and Valve has not delivered.
    We want to know how the story ends.
    Nay, we NEED to know.
    However, Valve has difficulties counting to three, so our chances are very slim.
    ;__;
    That or they're too busy taking bad ideas for community hats in Team Fortress or implementing hats into Left 4 Dead 2.

I didn't get my name changed. I'm to used to this name :3
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Guess I'm the only one that doesn't care about Half-Life 3. I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't care.

You're not alone, jb. The only Valve-related topic I'm really interested in atm is DotA 2's public release.

Sig by my girlfriend. <3
    3DS: 3566 1678 7442 (Mankey, Throh, Tyrogue) | Skype: IllusionistMidnite
    Breedable Vivillon Patterns: Polar, Ocean, Savanna
    Claims: Fennekin (Pokémon), Pit - Kid Icarus (Videogame character) | SSB4 Potential Mains: Pit, Mega Man, Palutena, Greninja | ♪ Air Man

Welp, I fugged up my only chance at getting Arceus. >.<; I forgot to go to my Dream house before waking up my Pokemon...

Is it possible to trade Arceus at all?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Every time I watch a Star Wars movie I still get so excited when Yoda gets to fight.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

The signature rules should be change. There are mad people here with huge .gifs and images that take up like the whole pages. I could just report them but they're so obvious that something should have been done already. I'd rather type up a pointless post that has no meaning or bearing on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    Wait, what April Fool's joke? They JOKE about serious stuff like that? Over the line, man.
    They gave a few employees some fake Half Life 3 shirts and let them spread rumors at a few parties. So much mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    Graduated with boat loads of expensive student loans Master Race reporting in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Fugit View Post
    That or they're too busy taking bad ideas for community hats in Team Fortress or implementing hats into Left 4 Dead 2.
    Don't even joke about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    The signature rules should be change. There are mad people here with huge .gifs and images that take up like the whole pages. I could just report them but they're so obvious that something should have been done already. I'd rather type up a pointless post that has no meaning or bearing on anything.
    And those of us with just a .gif in our sigs that's 1KB over the limit get infracted. :u

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Guess I'm the only one that doesn't care about Half-Life 3. I'm not saying it's bad, I just don't care.
    I never cared about valve.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

And those of us with just a .gif in our sigs that's 1KB over the limit get infracted. :u
    Clearly discrimination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Cruxis View Post
    dont get your hopes up LOL
    Just when you thought your jimmies were safe.
    Last edited by Jb; 1st May 2012 at 11:24 PM.

the jimmies of SPPF are never safe
    My jimmies remain slightly rustled.... Damn

I know that people were hating on Cruxis a few pages back and whining about moderation or something, but I've got to say, I'm a fan of the work he's doing here. Keep it up, you cheeky ****.

Also, Re: Profesco's post about moderating, the deal for a very long time has been other non-Misc. mods getting involved. And I know you'd go on about how that is their Joe-given right and all that, and we shouldn't break general forum rules, etc., but the fact remains that that inconsistency and unpredictability brings us down, man.

Also, if someone absolutely had to be modded (again, days-old discussion which is probably best left untouched, but eh), I wouldn't accept anything less than the reinstatement of JoshYEAH. And I mean it.

I only own 3 Wii games: Metroid Prime 3, Skyward Sword, and Xenoblade Chronicles, whenever it comes in the mail. Stupid Nintendo, taking forever to ship things. I use it more for a Gamecube than anything. I miss my GC. ;-;

And speaking of shipping, I got everything I ordered last week in the mail today when I got home. My new phone battery, that Digimon shirt (which smells VERY strange), Monster Rancher DS, my Transformers: Cybertron Ultimate Collection (so now I have the entire Unicron Trilogy), and the new FF5 EP. I'm quite excited. The best part is that I ordered them all on different days.
    This is from a bit ago, too, but it's relevant to what I'm about to say because I FINALLY got a legitimate copy of Final Fantasy VI Advance after, like, three attempts on Amazon. And the second ******* made me mail it back for some reason before he'd give me a refund, which I was super-pissed about (I mean, the only reason he could possibly want a fake game back is to resell it, as far as I can tell). Anyway, it came just in time, because I was seriously contemplating finishing my White game, since I have to wait until the semester's over to dedicate my full attention to Tales of Vesperia. And that would have been disastrous.

the jimmies of SPPF are never safe
    You do realize that now the thread is closed you can take all the names without anyone being able to edit their post to a new name, right?

That's going in my nightmares...

So now that **** is filtered can we not say skuntank... I just want to see...

E: Apparently not ... I was really hoping it would be filtered

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    This is from a bit ago, too, but it's relevant to what I'm about to say because I FINALLY got a legitimate copy of Final Fantasy VI Advance after, like, three attempts on Amazon. And the second ******* made me mail it back for some reason before he'd give me a refund, which I was super-pissed about (I mean, the only reason he could possibly want a fake game back is to resell it, as far as I can tell). Anyway, it came just in time, because I was seriously contemplating finishing my White game, since I have to wait until the semester's over to dedicate my full attention to Tales of Vesperia. And that would have been disastrous.
    Congrats, broseph. I've had some nasty runins with counterfeiters on Amazon as well (I still can't get a legit copy of Robopon for the GBA), so it's good to hear that you got what you wanted.
    You don't know how long it took me to get Transformers Cybertron, though. Seriously, for the past year the only copies on Amazon were over $95, and that's more than I paid for the other three sets combined ($25 for Armada Pt 1, $20 for Armada Pt. 2, and $35 for Energon). Last week someone was selling it for $40 and only in "good" condition, but I didn't give a single care, I snatched that thing up immediately. The only thing wrong with the set is that the cover is a little dinged up in some places, that's all. Gave the seller a 5 Star review, just because I was that happy. Heck, a dinged up cover is much more than "Good" condition, in my eyes. I know it's not to some people, but idgaf.

Y'know, I've had Tales of Vesperia for about a year and a half and still haven't beaten it. I think I've barely started it, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    So now that **** is filtered can we not say skuntank... I just want to see...

E: Apparently not ... I was really hoping it would be filtered
    Actually it was at first. Then someone reminded Joe about it. I was actually wondering why Skuntank was filtered at first.

Y'know, I've had Tales of Vesperia for about a year and a half and still haven't beaten it. I think I've barely started it, actually.
    You should finish it. It will make you a better person.

Inb4 "I'm a cheeky Skuntank".

Never said I was funny people, keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 2nd May 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Page 534 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast