Page 933 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8338839239299309319329339349359369379439831033 ... LastLast
Results 23,301 to 23,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    If I was poor and had no money, then yes, I would expect that someone would give at least a bit of their money to help.

I'm sorry, but who the hell are you to tell someone deaf that it's "selfish" for them to want to be given the same natural abilities that you use and enjoy every day?
    Well asking for God to fix a problem isn't going to actually fix it
    He wants you to work with what you've got and make the best of it not whine to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Yeah that is true.
    But God isn't just any man.
    If God created me then that wouldn't that make him my parent and wouldn't he do everything in his power for his child, since you know parents only want the best for their child.
    Let take my real parents when they found out that I was deaf they decided that they would do everything in their power that I would get the support that I needed.
    They sent me to private school so I could get the best education, even when money was tight, they took me to every hearing check ups, sent me to speech therapy so I could learn to speak, they just did what a normal loving parent would do and I am forever grateful to them for that.
    God however was no-where to be found.
    Oh sorry, I didn't know that I had no right to ask to have natural hearing.
    Why though, is it because he can't or won't do it or is it because he doesn't exist. Furthermore what does god get out of making people suffer does that mean that god is evil?
    Too bad you failed to show understanding and compassion that Jesus himself was talking about.
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    woah man mellow out dude

life is good no need to argue

I'm so stoned
    ^^^^

I think I've confirmed that my ideals are a minority on the internet
    better run and get off hurry scurry
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 23rd November 2012 at 4:34 AM.

Well asking for God to fix a problem isn't going to actually fix it
    He wants you to work with what you've got and make the best of it not whine to him.
    Luke 11:11

"Which of you is a father whose son will ask him for bread and would hand him a stone, and if he asks him for a fish will, instead of a fish, hand him a snake,”

You should probably read your bible more. ^____^

If you constantly begged for a man to give you money would you expect him to give it to you

Not trying to start anything but your kind of being selfish here. God isn't going to magically fix **** in your life no matter how bad it gets.
    go ahead and call me a bad person for saying that but i really dont care i love jesus
    YEAH RELIGION ON A POKEMON FORUM ERGH YEAH. Okay no, but seriously. Ahem. *clears throats*

The problem I have with is people are born with a lot more than deafness. Some people are born with terrible diseases. Some people are born without limbs. Some people are born without natural human empathy and they become sociopathic serial killers later on in life. Needless to say, it strikes us Godless atheists as a wee bit odd that Mr. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I SENT MY ONLY SON TO DIE FOR YOU" is sitting up there in clouds listening to all these downtrodden people and going "Whiny little bitches, give'em an inch and they take a mile." But no it's cool, I get it. He's probably attending to the cosmos or something. That, or God is probably on union break or something. Like one of those people at the drivers license bureau. If you wait long enough, he'll get to you. Right?

JUST KEEP ON PRAYING.
    Last edited by Wahara; 23rd November 2012 at 4:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    My paleontologist friends and I have been crying over that for awhile now. Did you see the article where senator Marco Rubio, who is on the technology and SCIENCE committee, says he has no way of knowing how old the earth is?

**** these people.
    I see your Rubio and raise you a Broun.

In his recent re-election campaign, Charles Darwin got a bunch of write-in votes against him, along with Bill Nye the Science Guy and - I kid you not - "anybody else."

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I see your Rubio and raise you a Broun.

In his recent re-election campaign, Charles Darwin got a bunch of write-in votes against him, along with Bill Nye the Science Guy and - I kid you not - "anybody else."
    Quote Originally Posted by Article
    Paul Broun, who is running for re-election
    How'd he get elected in the first place? Makes me wonder if the person he was running against last election was even worse.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    How'd he get elected in the first place? Makes me wonder if the person he was running against last election was even worse.
    Did you know that 40% of this country doesn't "believe" in evolution?
    That's how.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Because an exceedingly large quantity of people, especially in certain states, are, politely, not very bright. Some people are just so deeply ensconced in their beliefs that they cannot be urged to wake up and smell the coffee, while others are unwilling or, perhaps more horrifyingly, unable, to do their homework. Despite that, I reckon that Hell's offices have more important **** to do than to propagate evolution -- such as figuring out how to handle the future massive influx of far-right pseudo-Christian pseudo-Republicans who will probably be on their way in the next decade or so, and matters such as "how to make sure that Antonin Scalia doesn't take the place over when he ends up here" or "what infrastructure parts need the most work when the Koch brothers and their cash get here."
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

My paleontologist friends and I have been crying over that for awhile now. Did you see the article where senator Marco Rubio, who is on the technology and SCIENCE committee, says he has no way of knowing how old the earth is?

**** these people.
    Don't blame him.

With the way things really are with the world all around us, I'm actually not even the least bit surprised. Probably because he's probably realized the truth about the absurdity of the world and life all around him itself.

Did you know that 40% of this country doesn't "believe" in evolution?
    That's how.
    life is
    a game

^ HAHAHA No.

God these online deals is killing my wallet. Glad I didn't bother going through the crowds this year. Hopefully waiting for Cyber Monday will pay off. Anyways hope everyone had an awesome turkey day and ate their fill. I know I ate enough for the next 2 days. X_X

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    Favorite part of this image is that he's a Cardinals fan. Fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    ^ HAHAHA No.
    yes
    life is
    a game

well that's your biased opinion.

I watched Bowling for Columbine today (which I have to take with a grain of salt) but that was... neat, for a lack of any other descriptor.

Star-Lord

been watching big o again.

it really cuts right down thru reality and really reveals the truth of the parodic world that we live in

So I was on the bus today as I normally am, and this woman came on, sat next to me, and started offering raisin bread that she was actually eating herself to everyone. She was talking to everyone about really weird things as well. Then a parent with a 2 year old came on, and the two year old was crying. I'm not 100% sure, but the woman next to me might have started crying as well. She didn't talk to me though despite being next to her the whole time. Thank you, earphones
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I watched Bowling for Columbine today (which I have to take with a grain of salt) but that was... neat, for a lack of any other descriptor.
    My class has been watching it in RE for the past few weeks. The final ten minutes are quite sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    My class has been watching it in RE for the past few weeks. The final ten minutes are quite sickening.
    The whole film is sickening. Michael Moore is just a disgusting human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    The whole film is sickening. Michael Moore is just a disgusting human being.
    I wouldn't say the whole thing is, but OK, the final ten minutes are especially sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I wouldn't say the whole thing is, but OK, the final ten minutes are especially sickening.
    Ah yes, the part where (after misleadingly editing and segueing speeches by a man who did more for civil rights than Michael Moore ever has or will) he dupes his way into the house of an old man in the last stages of his life and implies that he's responsible for the death of small children (also that his wealth makes him morally questionable). What a fat moron he is.

Amazingly, Fahrenheit 9/11 is worse.

Michael Moore really is the embodiment of liberal hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 23rd November 2012 at 7:11 PM.

Michael Moore? screw anything with his name on it. his movies are garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahara View Post

YEAH RELIGION ON A POKEMON FORUM ERGH YEAH. Okay no, but seriously. Ahem. *clears throats*

The problem I have with is people are born with a lot more than deafness. Some people are born with terrible diseases. Some people are born without limbs. Some people are born without natural human empathy and they become sociopathic serial killers later on in life. Needless to say, it strikes us Godless atheists as a wee bit odd that Mr. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I SENT MY ONLY SON TO DIE FOR YOU" is sitting up there in clouds listening to all these downtrodden people and going "Whiny little bitches, give'em an inch and they take a mile." But no it's cool, I get it. He's probably attending to the cosmos or something. That, or God is probably on union break or something. Like one of those people at the drivers license bureau. If you wait long enough, he'll get to you. Right?

JUST KEEP ON PRAYING.
    i think the both of you missed my entire point
    but i dont expect you to get it really because you both seem very angry about anything religious so really its like talking to a brick wall

you think im a arrogant god-loving retard? arrogance goes both ways kiddo
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 23rd November 2012 at 7:51 PM.

The only Michael Moore film I saw was Roger and Me and I thought it was pretty good.

Can't speak on his later stuff however.

I looked up my user title in google images. I am kind of shocked at what I saw, I mean safe search was turned on. Good thing I am replacing my user title once name changes take place (whenever that happens)

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    If you constantly begged for a man to give you money would you expect him to give it to you

Not trying to start anything but your kind of being selfish here. God isn't going to magically fix **** in your life no matter how bad it gets.
    go ahead and call me a bad person for saying that but i really dont care i love jesus
    ITT: Zenotwapal's identity revealed? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp1KVPkrimQ

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    been watching big o again.

it really cuts right down thru reality and really reveals the truth of the parodic world that we live in
    You must be high.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

ITT: Zenotwapal's identity revealed? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp1KVPkrimQ
    i actually have a relative named gladys

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    The only Michael Moore film I saw was Roger and Me and I thought it was pretty good.

Can't speak on his later stuff however.
    Roger and Me was good, but that may also have been because it was, far as I can tell, far more a personal matter than Columbine, 9/11, etc.

You must be high.
    Judging by the content of the posts, this might be the legendary CIA/DEA stash. It may actually be real and not just a bad joke!
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 933 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8338839239299309319329339349359369379439831033 ... LastLast