Page 1266 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 266116612161256126212631264126512661267126812691270127613161366 ... LastLast
Results 31,626 to 31,650 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I'm wincing in pain behind my screen right now. I can hardly stand the heat and it's like 24 degrees here. Although I suppose it's more humid too
    see when you say that i think it's cold

damn outdated measurement of temperature

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I'm wincing in pain behind my screen right now. I can hardly stand the heat and it's like 24 degrees here. Although I suppose it's more humid too
    well we have tropical areas too and they re like 95% humidity year round, up to like 35 degrees in summer. i used to live there
    life is
    a game

The outback is the best part.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

isn't aus all outback

that's what tv here tells us

It's not all outback, look up "Great Ocean Road" on Google images.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

I wish it wasn't a ****ing iceland in winter here in Denmark.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    isn't aus all outback

that's what tv here tells us
    nearly
    life is
    a game

lmao you guys, I just spent like 3 minutes laughing at Ellie's not-so-hidden message for confession #300 and repped her for it, even though she never reps me. ;(
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

proof that Gerard Butler is one of the best actors tbh

how he's able to mask that ridiculous Scottish accent of his when he acts is beyond me

Star-Lord

Hey, I accidentally just double posted on the Yugioh Club. I wasn't paying attention to what site I was on (damn Facebook), and now the forum won't let me delete my first post.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I now can't get this one pronunciation of Tyrantrum out of my head, Tyrant-rum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    lmao you guys, I just spent like 3 minutes laughing at Ellie's not-so-hidden message for confession #300 and repped her for it, even though she never reps me. ;(
    So I am not nuts for thinking she might have been the person who wrote confession #300.

I still haven't submitted a confession yet. I should probably fix that, just need to come up with something good.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I get to use a 3D printer to create a play model of neuronal intercellular communication, which will be put to use educating elementary school kids about neural science! Living in the future is so much cooler than living in the dusty old past with its uninspired 2D-only printers and plebian neuroscientifically-ignorant schoolchildren.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I get to use a 3D printer to create a play model of neuronal intercellular communication, which will be put to use educating elementary school kids about neural science! Living in the future is so much cooler than living in the dusty old past with its uninspired 2D-only printers and plebian neuroscientifically-ignorant schoolchildren.
    Aww, you're so lucky! I never got to use one of those before XD

Thanks BlackStar80!

http://naminepony.proboards.com/
    ^Please join It's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Heh, you guys got lucky. I graduated from my high school the year before they introduced the 3D printer for rapid prototyping.
    Everyone together! · 大家聚合!· Alles zusammen! · 모두 함께! · 一緒にみんな!

Source: Bulbapedia

White 2 - Drake - 2838 9377 2007
    3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:
    DWFs: PM for details.

Open GMT 1100-1600 on weekdays & GMT 0000-1600 on weekends.
    Important info may be given through voice chat during trades.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

lmao, 3D printers

iphone 5s, losers, this is the future ,,/,,
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Just have to respond to the last 2 confessions

#303, why even get in a relationship with the guy in the first place? You sound like a horrible person.

And #304, not just to you in general, but how come people are this gullible to get bootleg carts? Are people just too cheap to go out and buy the games new or used in a reputable store?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    And #304, not just to you in general, but how come people are this gullible to get bootleg carts? Are people just too cheap to go out and buy the games new or used in a reputable store?
    i bought fire red on ebay after it went out of print and it was a counterfeit, doesn't mean i'm a cheap gullible idiot or anything. i just bought it through the only means available to me and was unlucky. they look exactly the same as legit carts if you don't know what to look out for
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i bought fire red on ebay after it went out of print and it was a counterfeit, doesn't mean i'm a cheap gullible idiot or anything. i just bought it through the only means available to me and was unlucky. they look exactly the same as legit carts if you don't know what to look out for
    Damn Australia and our game stores, they don't sell any games of previous consoles whatsoever...

Bought my first pair of Chucks today.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

to #303:

ya dun goofed

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Just have to respond to the last 2 confessions

#303, why even get in a relationship with the guy in the first place? You sound like a horrible person.

I shall identify myself as the one who bought the bootleg Platinum.

You do know Pokemon Platinum is no longer in production, right (I bought it just a few months ago)? I live in Singapore (not many resale games), and I spent all my lucky charms when I found Pokemon Emerald and LeafGreen (both legit, wouldn't you know? Though the Emerald battery is drained, but that can be easily fixed) in a used games store. The fake was so well made you practically needed a loupe to find the differences between the bootleg label and the real label (not that I had a picture of the real one to begin with.)

3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum1024 View Post
    I shall identify myself as the one who bought the bootleg Platinum.

You do know Pokemon Platinum is no longer in production, right (I bought it just a few months ago)? I live in Singapore (not many resale games), and I spent all my lucky charms when I found Pokemon Emerald and LeafGreen (both legit, wouldn't you know? Though the Emerald battery is drained, but that can be easily fixed) in a used games store. The fake was so well made you practically needed a loupe to find the differences between the bootleg label and the real label (not that I had a picture of the real one to begin with.)
    >Amazon

Also I did multiple image searches and only once have I came across the image you spoke of. That part isn't problem though.

The problem is that the image was on like page ∞ on Google images, and was preceded by hundreds of pictures of the Platinum cart. Why you didn't did use one of those and instead choose to keep going is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    >Amazon

Also I did multiple image searches and only once have I came across the image you spoke of. That part isn't problem though.

The problem is that the image was on like page ∞ on Google images, and was preceded by hundreds of pictures of the Platinum cart. Why you didn't did use one of those and instead choose to keep going is beyond me.
    Apparently I've been giving the wrong search quote (Pokemon Platinum). I found that questionable picture at I think page 3 on my side and I only found 1 picture of a Pokemon Platinum cartridge that looks exactly like mine, read: fake (Google Search results depend the region you are in, which makes me wonder...). Sorry for making you burn out your eyes (if you did).

3DS - 0232-7984-8655
    Shinies:

Oh, well that explains a lot. When you type in "Pokemon Platinum" this person is likely to come up: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...m_(Adventures)

You should of added cartridge to it or something lol

Page 1266 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 266116612161256126212631264126512661267126812691270127613161366 ... LastLast