Page 989 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 88993997998598698798898999099199299399910391089 ... LastLast
Results 24,701 to 24,725 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Soooooooooooooo bored.....................
    got any suggestions?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Going outside and socializing is always an option.

Or if having a real life is too much, there's always actually adding to a discussion or starting a new one rather than just whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Going outside and socializing is always an option.
    Its 10:30 where I am.
    And I am stuck at my grandmas and everyone is all stiff cuz my grandpa died...
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Reading a book is usually a good bet.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Its 10:30 where I am.
    And I am stuck at my grandmas and everyone is all stiff cuz my grandpa died...
    Excuse them for not being entertaining...

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    Reading a book is usually a good bet.
    Will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Excuse them for not being entertaining...
    I wasn't blameing them, I was asking for suggestions......
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    Sony headphones forever and ain't nothing gonna change my mind.

Goddamn MDR-V6s are indestructible.
    Pretty much this. Except replace MDR-V6 with MDR-V150. (since that is the model I have experience with)

Applying for retail jobs pisses me off. I hate those irritating questionnaires, they make me feel dirty. They certainly seem to ask for a whole lot more than they plan on paying for too. I really hope I can get an office job/internship instead. (particularly one that can be used to satisfy my degree requirements)
    Last edited by Zazie; 3rd January 2013 at 4:02 AM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Gotta love working in retail.

Best shirt finally came in the mail yesterday and I'm wearing it today. Ahh I love it, except the pocket sits weird.
    I wish they sold the Clifford one separately 'cause I would have gotten that one too.. except I don't like the green colour for women.

green is the best color ever!

It's cold .....

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Applying for retail jobs pisses me off. I hate those irritating questionnaires, they make me feel dirty. They certainly seem to ask for a whole lot more than they plan on paying for too. I really hope I can get an office job/internship instead. (particularly one that can be used to satisfy my degree requirements)
    Retail, in general, is awful. And yeah, they expect you to do a lot of stuff, even off the clock, to avoid hiring more people in. Sure it's illegal, but most people working in retail are so desperate for the work that they don't bother reporting it, so it just happens.
    I still feel awful about not being able to find a job at the moment, but I can't afford to just take your average minimum wage job, and it gets on my nerves a bit when people just tell me to suck it up and take a job that will only let me work 20 hours a week and barely pay minimum wage. :u I'm sorry, I've got expenses that won't be covered by that paltry amount of money, which wouldn't even cover a quarter of a student loan payment. Forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    High roller. $)
    Nah, this just always happens when I get my student loan refund.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Spill.

Wow I never realized how weird that word looks.
    Dropping $1600 on rent, paying $870 to my university for the remainder of this internship's cost, and... paying $64 for a hotel room for an anime convention.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post

Dropping $1600 on rent, paying $870 to my university for the remainder of this internship's cost, and... paying $64 for a hotel room for an anime convention.
    I think I died a little inside just reading that. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    green is the best color ever!
    That video in your sig is funny .

Well, my boyfriend isn't speaking to me for the rest of the night sooo... what's going on with you folks?

[bleep]

i continue to **** up and embarrass myself in this pitiful **** life i've been given.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichi View Post
    Well, my boyfriend isn't speaking to me for the rest of the night sooo... what's going on with you folks?
    Nothing , you ?

Sitting around talking about how I have no money for school and there's nothing to be done about it. It's not a very positive night!

[bleep]

Quote Originally Posted by Ichi View Post
    Sitting around talking about how I have no money for school and there's nothing to be done about it. It's not a very positive night!
    nope .
    Last edited by Silvia; 3rd January 2013 at 6:59 AM.

She literally just told you what she was doing I don't understand why you're asking that again lol.

I've completely wasted away my day and I wish I was more productive.

Story of my life.

I really need to get my prorities straight. I have quite a lot of time in my hands that I could spend by having fun with my friends or studying but in the end it always ends up with "lol derp internet".

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Story of my life.

I really need to get my prorities straight. I have quite a lot of time in my hands that I could spend by having fun with my friends or studying but in the end it always ends up with "lol derp internet".
    I know how that is.
    The only good thing about the past couple of days was that one of my closest friends spent his last two days on leave from his army training with me, and we just hung out, watching bad movies and playing video games. It was wonderful, finally hanging around someone who isn't my dad. Ugh I miss being able to socialize.

She literally just told you what she was doing I don't understand why you're asking that again lol.

thax .
    same , I have no life .

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    I still feel awful about not being able to find a job at the moment, but I can't afford to just take your average minimum wage job, and it gets on my nerves a bit when people just tell me to suck it up and take a job that will only let me work 20 hours a week and barely pay minimum wage. :u I'm sorry, I've got expenses that won't be covered by that paltry amount of money, which wouldn't even cover a quarter of a student loan payment. Forget that.
    Pretty much the same here, except I am kind of being forced into by my parents. I don't mind working and the extra money would be great, but I am taking 2 graduate classes a semester and can't work more than 20 hours a week on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Story of my life.

Having fun with friends and studying is actually the only thing is that is certain to keep me from wasting time on the internet is hanging out with friends or schoolwork. Too bad it's winter break, so no studying to do and everyone I know will be hard to reach.

On a less whiney note: Sailor Moon Pokemon Trainer Sprites! This makes me want to do things I am not allowed to discuss on this forum. hint: it is not dirty, but it is game related

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Page 989 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 88993997998598698798898999099199299399910391089 ... LastLast