Page 1061 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 6196110111051105710581059106010611062106310641065107111111161 ... LastLast
Results 26,501 to 26,525 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You'll explode with joy.

Oh, I hope so. I hope it goes just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    So I just got this PM...

lolwut? Can we all just appreciate that a freshman in high school (with honors classes so you know he's legit smart) doesn't understand that emphasizing "tit" in a word carries sexual undertones?

I wonder if GrizzlyB got hate mail too.
    I'm not at liberty to discuss private affairs such as this. However, were I to be in a hypothetically-identical situation, I would report this user to the moderators, as he seems to be trying to get a reaction out of you (aka TROLLING, which is just despicable).

Or just try to piss him off more. He obviously wouldn't take it well. I haven't decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Kreis are you metrosexual?
    I think you may need to go one step further.

I am here again hoping for a logical Who am I kidding? Logic was already mutilated about 1000 pages ago conversation.

So what's the conversation/topic?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

I'm not sure he could really be a troll. More like very young teenager with a case of Internet Tough Guy. So I went the bluntly honest route. We'll see how that goes since apparently I've been living up to my name lately.

So I just got this PM...

lolwut? Can we all just appreciate that a freshman in high school (with honors classes so you know he's legit smart) doesn't understand that emphasizing "tit" in a word carries sexual undertones?

hahahahaha what in the world
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I'm not sure he could really be a troll. More like very young teenager with a case of Internet Tough Guy. So I went the bluntly honest route. We'll see how that goes since apparently I've been living up to my name lately.
    Oh, almost definitely not. That's just what I wrote in the reports I made, to make myself look like the victim, since I did decide that simply reporting him was funnier than my first ideas of sending back either a long string of consonants or completely non-sequitur accusatory statements.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    hahahahaha what in the world
    He's just in denial and butthurt about being a creep. That was a strangely serious effort at attacking Pesky Persian, though.

@Pesky Persian, can you report that PM? I'd love to be able to punish a freshman honors student.

It would make my itty bitty e-ego grow by a teeny tiny bit.
    Last edited by Kirby; 24th January 2013 at 8:18 AM.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

He really did try. Normally, I'd give that an A for effort, but since he's in honors and more is expected of him, I'm going to have to give it a solid C.

Only for you, Kirby. =P
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 24th January 2013 at 8:15 AM.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php...type=1&theater

Anyone know where I can buy this?

L.F.D.

He really did try. Normally, I'd give that an A for effort, but since he's in honors and more is expected of him, I'm going to have to give it a solid C.

Only for you, Kirby. =P
    Thanks! I took care of it, let me know if anything else happens ¦)
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    @Pesky Persian, can you report that PM? I'd love to be able to punish a freshman honors student.

It would make my itty bitty e-ego grow by a teeny tiny bit.
    i'll make your ego grow ;o
    life is
    a game

Help, I can't sleep.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Help, I can't sleep.
    Here's a thought. Stop trying to sleep. Don't even think about trying to sleep. That's your main problem right there. Your brain won't slow down to sleep if you try to make it by thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Help, I can't sleep.
    watch the news for a couple hours

I feel like I didn't sleep at all. It feels like I closed my eyes, slept for literally a second, then had to get right back up.
    Mortals will face the wrath of my RAYQUAZAR BEAM
    Proud to be a GreySkyShipper

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Kreis are you metrosexual?
    No, I don't think he's the kind who likes to have sex with trains or people who work with them in any way.

... oh, you said metrosexual, not Metrasexual. Carry on.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

i like pie!

school delay because of snow!!

So I just got this PM...

Yeah, that's normal with SPPF. I am sure a lot of people gets messages at that level of ridiculousness on occasion.

I remember once a poster was trying to act all tough and harass me in a thread. They called out for their pointless juvenile behavior by a couple of other people in the thread. So then I end up getting a VM suggesting I did not act my age*, which I couldn't respond to because they had their profile blocked. I honestly found it kind of funny, so I left it up there.

So yesterday was my first day of class. I had museum studies, and the class with a good chunk of people that actually work in ****ing museums. Honestly grad school at my age can feel pretty alienating sometimes.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

So I just got this PM...

what in the world?
    (if he was posting from a kindle, i do know that the autocorrect will replace the word turtwig with tit, juz sayin.)

and , thankfully i havent gotten pms like that yet, but its just a matter of time.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Yeah, that's normal with SPPF. I am sure a lot of people gets messages at that level of ridiculousness on occasion.

I remember once a poster was trying to act all tough and harass me in a thread. They called out for their pointless juvenile behavior by a couple of other people in the thread. So then I end up getting a VM suggesting I did not act my age*, which I couldn't respond to because they had their profile blocked. I honestly found it kind of funny, so I left it up there.

So yesterday was my first day of class. I had museum studies, and the class with a good chunk of people that actually work in ****ing museums. Honestly grad school at my age can feel pretty alienating sometimes.
    Those people are the worst. Posting on your page then you not being able to do the same.

My first day of class was yesterday. Not too bad. My Psychology teacher is pretty boss. He isn't even gonna take attendance and even told the class that we could sleep as long as we don't snore or drool on the desk. He also gives extra credit out the ***. Someone did ask him how can he be Christian and teach Psychology at the same time. He's gonna touch on that later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Those people are the worst. Posting on your page then you not being able to do the same.
    If someone makes fun of me in a public place, it is, after all, my GOD-GIVEN right to return the favor.

(I'm only as serious about this as I need to be. And I'm still an atheist.)

My first day of class was yesterday. Not too bad. My Psychology teacher is pretty boss. He isn't even gonna take attendance and even told the class that we could sleep as long as we don't snore or drool on the desk. He also gives extra credit out the ***. Someone did ask him how can he be Christian and teach Psychology at the same time. He's gonna touch on that later.
    You've started later than anyone I know, by about a day. Then again, my first day of class was, like, the seventh of January. Most of it is kinda boring, since a lot of programming languages are pretty similar.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I remember I use to keep VMs private on accident and I was harassing this troll but I forgot I had it on VMs to contacts only.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I remember I use to keep VMs private on accident and I was harassing this troll but I forgot I had it on VMs to contacts only.
    LMAO its not like VMs are the equivalent of your social security or taxes no one cares about what you have to say.

Something like that actually happened to me a few days ago. I've since become a fan of COPPA.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

Am I the only one who really hates it when people take arguments from a thread to my VM page? It's there so people can talk to me, not because I want to deal with their stupid crap. The only reason I even bother to reply is because I don't want the person posting on my page to think he won the argument.

I do remember that I used to do that for a while, but at least I admit that I was retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Am I the only one who really hates it when people take arguments from a thread to my VM page? It's there so people can talk to me, not because I want to deal with their stupid crap. The only reason I even bother to reply is because I don't want the person posting on my page to think he won the argument.

I do remember that I used to do that for a while, but at least I admit that I was retarded.
    I actually prefer it if they vm me. I had an entire debate like that once, and if i want other people to see it then i just post the link, but its better then being on an open thread.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 1061 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 6196110111051105710581059106010611062106310641065107111111161 ... LastLast