Page 1151 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 151105111011141114711481149115011511152115311541155116112011251 ... LastLast
Results 28,751 to 28,775 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    Thank you for your support.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

So... Quick question. Glasgow, Belfast, Limerick, Dublin, and London; Which should I study abroad at and why?
    London because the rest are prty horrible
    I suppose London's the most expensive though. Dublin is very expensive from what I am aware of too so watch for that.

Do not go to Limerick. Seriously. Don't.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

mondays are no fun

and you sig makes me laugh everytime I see it Rezzo

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

I wish Top Gear itself made me laugh every time I watched it. It's too heavily reliant on scripts these days. Not to say it wasn't before (as I don't know about that), but if it was, it wasn't so glaringly obvious
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I wish Top Gear itself made me laugh every time I watched it. It's too heavily reliant on scripts these days. Not to say it wasn't before (as I don't know about that), but if it was, it wasn't so glaringly obvious
    it didnt used to be. once it gain notoriety, especially from the states, its directors tried to make it more main stream. One of the ways to tell is how they explain things in more detail now, where as before they just used mechanical jargon.

It is still a decent show and I always enjoy when they test drive supercars like Godzilla and the Lexus LFA because they tend to get a little giddy

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

The problem with Top Gear is that "Clarkson", "May" and "Hammond" are finding it harder to continue to be so originally, because they are playing intense caricatures of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    The problem with Top Gear is that "Clarkson", "May" and "Hammond" are finding it harder to continue to be so originally, because they are playing intense caricatures of themselves.
    That is a fair assessment. I think they are being forced to stick closer to a script and not improvise as much. They are trying to blend the two and that is why it looks so bad.

B

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    London because the rest are prty horrible
    I suppose London's the most expensive though. Dublin is very expensive from what I am aware of too so watch for that.

Do not go to Limerick. Seriously. Don't.
    Can you elaborate on why the other choices are bad?
    THE
    END...?

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    So I just ate 2 year old miso soup. I probably should have checked if it was safe BEFORE I ate it.

Kind of curious as to what the alchohol content of what I just ate was too.
    If poison goes out of date does it get more poisonous or less poisonous?
    So... Quick question. Glasgow, Belfast, Limerick, Dublin, and London; Which should I study abroad at and why?
    London is pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    it didnt used to be. once it gain notoriety, especially from the states, its directors tried to make it more main stream. One of the ways to tell is how they explain things in more detail now, where as before they just used mechanical jargon.

It is still a decent show and I always enjoy when they test drive supercars like Godzilla and the Lexus LFA because they tend to get a little giddy

B
    WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS A 'B' AT THE END OF YOUR POSTS!

Dublin is too rude. All those Dublin entendre's.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I'm nearing my 100th post... but I <3 Erika so much! I don't wanna lose her on my banner! D:
    who cares
    this was good
    this was better

thanks for making my day

I'm nearing my 100th post... but I <3 Erika so much! I don't wanna lose her on my banner! D:
    And now you're at 117!

Gosh I remember when I used to be a posting whore. (Not calling you one, because there are far worse.)
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Someone on a forum I used to frequent managed to garner 1,800 posts within 5 days of joining. You can imagine how great his posts were(n't)

I don't know much about Belfast beyond eavesdropping a drunk conversation my friend was having with a stranger, which went something like "yeah, don't go down this street if you're south Irish, also try and avoid this street and that street as someone I know was attacked down there"

As for Glasgow? Again, just bad reputation. I've never been there either but Glasgow has the highest rate of unemployment (and thus, chavs) in the UK.

E: There's also the matter of London being expensive, but living here for most of my life I can say that it would likely be the easiest for someone outside (assuming you are) to fit in.
    Last edited by Rezzo; 20th March 2013 at 3:08 AM.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

this thread died

To be frank I never understood the huge deal with postcount. I mean, good for you if you have a lot of posts in a little time. Once I had someone wonder "how do you only have so little posts despite being here for so long" and I was just so surprised that someone would wonder that.

Star-Lord

quality not quantity am i right
    life is
    a game

Hey

Hey guys

Remember Malanu

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Hey

Hey guys

Remember Malanu
    No. Now stop that before I do.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I will share a quick anecdote with you guys: So I went to Wal-Mart the other day with my sister, and when we were leaving we were surprised when we saw two extremely long lines. We got in line and waited for about an hour and a half just to reach the cashier. Yes only two people were working the cash registers at my local Wal-Mart, two!!! We are just now recovering from an economic crisis, the unemployment rate has only shown slight improvement, and when I say slight I mean no improvement and there are only two people working the cash registers at Wal-Mart, the epitome of American Capitalism. The funny thing is I actually applied there a few days before this incident.

walmart has always been understaffed this is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    walmart has always been understaffed this is nothing new.
    For me it was....... I don't go out much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    For me it was....... I don't go out much.
    It's just one of many reasons why I go to costcos now. The only time I go to walmart is in case of emergency since there's one literally 5 minutes drive from my house.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's just one of many reasons why I go to costcos now. The only time I go to walmart is in case of emergency since there's one literally 5 minutes drive from my house.
    There is no Costco in my area or state for that matter, at least I think there isn't one.

The Cherry Blossom Festival starts today. I love it when nature does cool things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    The Cherry Blossom Festival starts today. I love it when nature does cool things like that.
    lol fag

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    lol fag
    nature owns B|

life is
    a game

Page 1151 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 151105111011141114711481149115011511152115311541155116112011251 ... LastLast