Page 1185 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 185108511351175118111821183118411851186118711881189119512351285 ... LastLast
Results 29,601 to 29,625 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I will hurt you all if you mention bacon again.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    eggs are the best breakfast food sorry
    I love eggs too as long as they aren't scrambled. I usually prefer Poached Eggs nowadays and at times omelettes.

I don't know why but I love boiled eggs cut up into slices then put between two slices of toast with tomato sauce and curry powder. Sounds weird but its really nice. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    only if its an omelette
    as much as i like omelettes there is nothing better than a fried egg on toast
    life is
    a game

why do people hate ketchup on scrambled eggs?
    and peanut butter on pancakes?

You know wjats really good but most people think its digusting? Carrots withketchup it tastes really good
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

Breakfast food is boring, both taste wise and as a topic. At least in "western" cultures, don't want to paint everyone with the same brush here.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

who eats normal breakfast food anymore?
    i enjoy cheeseburgers and steak for breakfast
    start my morning right

#cakeforbreakfast
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    eggs are the best breakfast food sorry
    sorry you're wrong waffles are

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    You know wjats really good but most people think its digusting? Carrots withketchup it tastes really good
    because maple syrup on eggs is better

I can't decide on a favorite breakfast food, in fact it's probably easier to list what foods I don't like for breakfast:

Bacon (tolerable, but not really preferable)
    Eggs (tolerable if they have cheese in them, but otherwise I don't really like these)
    Bland cereal (I usually like the sugary kind)
    Oatmeal
    Pretty much any fruit that isn't apples, bananas, or strawberries
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 2nd May 2013 at 7:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Bland cereal
    This is what I subject myself to each morning.

oh snap, mister softee coming down the street

so i just got an email an hour ago from Serebii.net Forums wishing me a happy birthday
    my birthday was 3 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    so i just got an email an hour ago from Serebii.net Forums wishing me a happy birthday
    The email notification seems to be all out of whack lately. I've been getting friend request emails for friend requests that were sent out ages ago. And I got a happy birthday message on April 1st despite my birthday being on January 21st. I assumed it was an April Fool's prank, but I guess that also might have been an incredibly late email.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 2nd May 2013 at 8:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The email notification seems to be all out of whack lately. I've been getting friend request emails for friend requests that were sent out ages ago.
    The same thing's been happening to me!

I have never seen any of these notifications. I don't even remember the email account I used to sign up for this forum. Probably because I have been posting here for 5 years.

I have a hard time getting used to the idea that I am apparently a veteran poster at this point. I still feel like I missed out on a tone of stuff back from before I joined and when I was to new to know what was going on. I also find it strange how I am still posting here period, I quit posting here 4-5 times, yet I still keep coming back.

/digression

But yeah, I am pretty glad that I don't even have to worry about email notifications. It would suck having my email stuff with things I can just find out by visiting these forums.

Watch me tumble stuff:

My mum puts disco lights on for putting my brother to sleep

disco every night *****es
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I have never seen any of these notifications. I don't even remember the email account I used to sign up for this forum. Probably because I have been posting here for 5 years.

I have a hard time getting used to the idea that I am apparently a veteran poster at this point. I still feel like I missed out on a tone of stuff back from before I joined and when I was to new to know what was going on. I also find it strange how I am still posting here period, I quit posting here 4-5 times, yet I still keep coming back.

/digression

But yeah, I am pretty glad that I don't even have to worry about email notifications. It would suck having my email stuff with things I can just find out by visiting these forums.
    Why? I've had an account here even longer than you and it doesn't feel weird. It actually feels great now that I can lord my veteran status over naive newcomers.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    Why? I've had an account here even longer than you and it doesn't feel weird. It actually feels great now that I can lord my veteran status over naive newcomers.
    Mostly because back when I started there were ton of posters that were already well established at that point going on about how great 07 was. And I was the newbie who had no idea what they were talking about. But at this point most of them are gone and it's like sppf is an entirely different place now. It's kind of like I am posting on a different forum, so whatever memories I have seem to have happened somewhere else.
    Last edited by Zazie; 2nd May 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:

Same. I may have changed the account e-mail, but I don't remember. Also, distressingly enough, I've had an account here for nine years. In just one more, my account will be so old that it itself will be outside of Pokemon's target audience.

Why would you want anything else to remind you that you have an account here, anyway?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

When I originally joined I signed up using my prodigy email account which my family had since like windows 95. i lost it though, i don't even think they exist anymore. without that, i had to rejoin since i was away for about 4 years and forgot my user name and password. i really dont care about pokemon anymore, i'll just get the new games and beat them and probably be done with it

Mostly because back when I started there were ton of posters that were already well established at that point going on about how great 07 was. And I was the newbie who had no idea what they were talking about. But at this point most of them are gone and it's like sppf is an entirely different place now. It's kind of like I am posting on a different forum, so whatever memories I have seem to have happened somewhere else.
    '07 pretty much was the ****. There were always a billion threads on stupid tidbits of news and horrible things going on around the world and then no one would take them seriously and there were like 10 pages of threads that all had hundreds of posts in them and now we have like 3 pages of threads and people post in maybe five. I can go on ad nauseum if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    When I originally joined I signed up using my prodigy email account which my family had since like windows 95. i lost it though, i don't even think they exist anymore. without that, i had to rejoin since i was away for about 4 years and forgot my user name and password. i really dont care about pokemon anymore, i'll just get the new games and beat them and probably be done with it
    wtf is prodigy email I'm older than you and don't have a ****ing clue. Is that from back when there was, like, one website and it was just news?

Also, you know what's ridiculous? The bus line I always take to school just up and vanished without warning this week because they opened some freaking train station nearby and so I totally missed class today and that may or may not have put me into the territory where my grade is affected. **** public transport.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    '07 pretty much was the ****. There were always a billion threads on stupid tidbits of news and horrible things going on around the world and then no one would take them seriously and there were like 10 pages of threads that all had hundreds of posts in them and now we have like 3 pages of threads and people post in maybe five. I can go on ad nauseum if you like.
    why does main misc only go back to 2008? is the rest archived or something?
    I did enjoy rereading this thread though.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...on-on-the-site

wtf is prodigy email I'm older than you and don't have a ****ing clue. Is that from back when there was, like, one website and it was just news?

Also, you know what's ridiculous? The bus line I always take to school just up and vanished without warning this week because they opened some freaking train station nearby and so I totally missed class today and that may or may not have put me into the territory where my grade is affected. **** public transport.
    http://www.prodigy.net/
    dude i don't even think they exist anymore.

I also know that feel. When the hurricane hit last year, South Jersey, or at least my county barley got any of it. Yet public transportation was close for like a week.

Page 1185 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 185108511351175118111821183118411851186118711881189119512351285 ... LastLast