Page 1205 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 205110511551195120112021203120412051206120712081209121512551305 ... LastLast
Results 30,101 to 30,125 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Once in a while I go to the city. After being there a few days I start to feel anxious and stressed out. I've always grown up in a rural area with a lot of space to run around. The only city I kind of like is San Francisco, mainly because I was born there and I like the architecture. Some day I wish to see the cities of Europe. I hope they're as nice as I hear about. But, in the end, I'll take redwood forests and mountains any day over city life.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    Once in a while I go to the city. After being there a few days I start to feel anxious and stressed out. I've always grown up in a rural area with a lot of space to run around. The only city I kind of like is San Francisco, mainly because I was born there and I like the architecture. Some day I wish to see the cities of Europe. I hope they're as nice as I hear about. But, in the end, I'll take redwood forests and mountains any day over city life.
    But, in the end, I'll take redwood forests and mountains any day over city life.
    Sounds like me lol

San Francisco just so happens to be the place I'm moving to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    San Francisco just so happens to be the place I'm moving to.
    Get ready for freezing cold summers then.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Get ready for freezing cold summers then.
    Anything is better than the infernal heat and humidity of Houston. Not to mention this city has the most unpredictable weather. One day its sunny, the next its freezing and the next it rains. I'm tired of it.

Anything is better than the infernal heat and humidity of Houston. Not to mention this city has the most unpredictable weather. One day its sunny, the next its freezing and the next it rains. I'm tired of it.
    I must say, I would rather have it be too cold than hot. Some days I wouldn't mind if it just rained the whole summer long. It is especially miserable if you walk a lot. The good thing about California though, is that it just gets hot and dry. No humidity.

I must say, I would rather have it be too cold than hot. Some days I wouldn't mind if it just rained the whole summer long. It is especially miserable if you walk a lot. The good thing about California though, is that it just gets hot and dry. No humidity.
    That's sounds like heaven compared to this. And no humidity is great since I like to jog and exercise outdoors.

That's sounds like heaven compared to this. And no humidity is great since I like to jog and exercise outdoors.
    I don't know if hiking and camping is your thing, but if you get the chance, I recommend driving up a couple hours north to see the redwoods. Nothing makes you feel smaller than standing underneath one of these magnificent trees.

I don't know if hiking and camping is your thing, but if you get the chance, I recommend driving up a couple hours north to see the redwoods. Nothing makes you feel smaller than standing underneath one of these magnificent trees.
    I enjoy hiking and camping, here in Texas we go camping all the time.
    However I had a close encounter with a few alligators.

Thanks for the recommendation

I enjoy hiking and camping, here in Texas we go camping all the time.
    However I had a close encounter with a few alligators.

Thanks for the recommendation
    Well, I hope you enjoy your stay out in California then. Are you here for school/work/finding yourself/etc?

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay out in California then. Are you here for school/work/finding yourself/etc?
    School and then work. And I guess finding myself too.

School and then work. And I guess finding myself too.
    Any particular area of study? I remember it took me a while to find out what I want to do.

Any particular area of study? I remember it took me a while to find out what I want to do.
    I just noticed we keep quoting ourselves even though we are the only ones in this thread.

Computer science.

I just noticed we keep quoting ourselves even though we are the only ones in this thread.

Computer science.
    Yes, how stupid we must look. This is what happens when I invite my friend Jack over. He comes all the way from Tennessee you know.

Computer science sounds pretty interesting. Although, for myself, I think I would go mad if I had to sit at a computer all day (assuming it's not fun related). That's why I picked geology as my major. Looking at rocks all day is something I could do for a living.

Yes, how stupid we must look. This is what happens when I invite my friend Jack over. He comes all the way from Tennessee you know.

Computer science sounds pretty interesting. Although, for myself, I think I would go mad if I had to sit at a computer all day (assuming it's not fun related). That's why I picked geology as my major. Looking at rocks all day is something I could do for a living.
    Ah, Mr.Daniels I know him too.

Geology, I dig that. Nothing better than looking at some basalt.

Ah, Mr.Daniels I know him too.

Geology, I dig that. Nothing better than looking at some basalt.
    Unfortunately though, I still have two more years of requirements to go before I get to the point of starting my major. I must do something exciting in the meantime to make myself feel alive.

Unfortunately though, I still have two more years of requirements to go before I get to the point of starting my major. I must do something exciting in the meantime to make myself feel alive.
    Ah well that sucks.

How bout dat cocaine, lol. I'm just kidding.

Ah well that sucks.

How bout dat cocaine, lol. I'm just kidding.
    Hey, nobody's supposed to know about that!

Nah, the only drug I want to get high on is life! Who needs drugs anyway?

Hey, nobody's supposed to know about that!

Nah, the only drug I want to get high on is life! Who needs drugs anyway?
    I hear that brother, there is so much to enjoy about life and this wonderful world we live in.

I live a pretty hectic life and since I live in the city I rarely take a break to just listen to simpler things in life. The other day I decided to go for a walk and it was great. It wasn't that hot or humid and I could hear all the birds chirping away. It was such a calming experience.

I hear that brother, there is so much to enjoy about life and this wonderful world we live in.

I live a pretty hectic life and since I live in the city I rarely take a break to just listen to simpler things in life. The other day I decided to go for a walk and it was great. It wasn't that hot or humid and I could hear all the birds chirping away. It was such a calming experience.
    It does do a great deal of good to slow down. Every day I find myself getting angry at stuff. Really trivial stuff too. And I think "Man, why am I even getting angry over this?" Sometimes I feel like I am going to turn into the Incredible Hulk i'm so mad. I find myself having to take multiple walks in a day.

It does do a great deal of good to slow down. Every day I find myself getting angry at stuff. Really trivial stuff too. And I think "Man, why am I even getting angry over this?" Sometimes I feel like I am going to turn into the Incredible Hulk i'm so mad. I find myself having to take multiple walks in a day.
    I may start doing the same.

Well, i ought to retire to bed soon. I must be prepared for my day up in the mountains tomorrow. I will be preparing a ranch for an upcoming man day where we get together to do manly stuff.

Well, i ought to retire to bed soon. I must be prepared for my day up in the mountains tomorrow. I will be preparing a ranch for an upcoming man day where we get together to do manly stuff.
    Hmm..... Sounds fun.

Alright then I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow.

So uhh, my birthday is tomorrow, but in about 3 hours and 30 minutes I'm having some people over (tomorrow wouldn't have worked out as well)... problem is I don't know how many people are actually going to come (8 at most), and... I don't know what they think of Pokemon despite me being friends with them, so I uhh, had to tidy up my room a bit (not that everything Pokemon is put away... that'd be impossible). I'm not ashamed of liking Pokemon of course, and I've worn some Pokemon shirts around them before, but they never said anything so I don't really know.
    Luckily one of my mom's friends was so kind as to give me $50, which is going straight to (or saved straight to...?) money for X or Y. I want X moreso, but I want Y a bit too because I don't usually try the second version as often... but also my ex-boyfriend wanted me to get Y, so it'd kinda bring some bad memories if I did I'm not even sure which legend I like better now (it was Xerneas before, but now I'm even)
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Today is Morgan Freeman's 76th birthday.

Page 1205 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 205110511551195120112021203120412051206120712081209121512551305 ... LastLast