Page 1236 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 236113611861226123212331234123512361237123812391240124612861336 ... LastLast
Results 30,876 to 30,900 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i am willing to bet real cash money that they want to be able to GIVE reputation but they just can't handle getting any negative rep ever so they are complaining incessantly while being huge hypocrites
    yep. just about every single person who has complained to me or that i saw complaining about negs has given negs to other people.

granted there ARE a few morons misusing the system and they should be reported, but seriously, not every neg is a bad thing. maybe people should learn to use the feedback to improve their posting instead of immediately crying about it.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Yeah thats a shame when you bring something back to the forums such as Reputation and is all negatives.
    At least people have the option to use it or not so I don't see what the big deal is.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Smod and I still can't do unlimited reps. Idk how people can still complain about neg rep abuse when I still can't even finish my original 40. B|
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

because people dont read the huge post i put SO MUCH EFFORT INTO and assume if they get more than 1 neg rep it's obviously the same person

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Congrats on your promotion Kries.
    You might want to change your signature before you get in trouble. :P

Thanks, and I won't get in trouble.

Hello Everyone.*Eats Donut*
    ~Credits to FairyWitch.Shes A Nice Banner Maker.
    ~Credits to dahrue for the userbar.
    Got my own forum:http://pokechatforums.createmybb3.com/index.php

Hey!!!
    * Takes Donut and eats it* :P

Congrats to Kreis on the fancy orange text. And all the other attendant perks and rank, of course.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

*Burps* I had two doughnuts this morning!
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

So I finally got in the loop and bought an ipod.

Star-Lord

Welcome to 2013.

@ The Admiral: Thanks!
    Last edited by Kreis; 16th August 2013 at 7:14 AM.

sup nerdos

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    So I finally got in the loop and bought an ipod.
    I never had one and probably won't get one any time soon. I don't think itunes works well with linux.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Can I give them bad rep for making bad posts?
    what do you think people have been doing w/ a certain debate forum poster if not exactly this
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
    what do you think people have been doing w/ a certain debate forum poster if not exactly this
    And what if that "certain debate forum poster" has been informed by the mods to send certain negative reps of him to them to see if they disobey the rules?
    Last edited by BigLutz; 16th August 2013 at 6:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    And what if that "certain debate forum poster" has been informed by the mods to send any negative reps to him to them to see if they disobey the rules?
    Well, given that none of the negative reps I'm responsible for (read: one of them) have been demonstrated to violate the rules, I'd have to say "so what?" Maybe you should try to learn to not stubbornly reject all evidence against your positions out of hand before trying to comprise half the posts on the debate forum.

By the way, so touched that you feel the need to complain to moderation because your dominance in quantity of debate forum posts is being challenged by me, I'm truly thankful.
    Last edited by John Madden; 16th August 2013 at 6:54 AM.
    last.fm
    facebook

If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Well, given that none of the negative reps I'm responsible for (read: one of them) have been demonstrated to violate the rules, I'd have to say "so what?"
    I was just speaking in a general sense, just as I assume you were when you said "people" unless I am wrong and think you are only referring to yourself?

I'm only referring to me given that it's not my business what other people do when they see your posts, though I'm not surprised you seem to be getting negged with enough frequency that you actually had to turn off the bar.
    last.fm
    facebook

I'm only referring to me given that it's not my business what other people do when they see your posts, though I'm not surprised you seem to be getting negged with enough frequency that you actually had to turn off the bar.
    I turned it off immediately when I noticed that Reputation had started again, there are way too many partisans in Debate to keep it on.

That's strange, given that I seem to have only received one neg out of the several Right-Wing Warriors on Debate. Maybe what you mean to say is "I'm too bad at debating in good faith to keep it on."
    last.fm
    facebook

That's strange, given that I seem to have only received one neg out of the several Right-Wing Warriors on Debate. Maybe what you mean to say is "I'm too bad at debating in good faith to keep it on."
    Or maybe they haven't gotten to you yet, but I guess since I cannot see your neg's I will just "have to take your word for it"

They've had five days to "get to me"; at last check, I had only one neg that was typed with grammar suspiciously close to yours.
    last.fm
    facebook

They've had five days to "get to me"; at last check, I had only one neg that was typed with grammar suspiciously close to yours.
    Well seeing your latest tirade in the Debate Forum, we shall see.

If they didn't neg me when I wasn't demonstrating your comical lack of understanding of basic scientific premises (namely "linking to peer-reviewed articles, or linking to a secondary source that does so without also misrepresenting data and/or conclusions, when discussing a hard-scientific field added to via peer-reviewed articles"), I doubt they'll feel the need to do so now.

They didn't do so when people could argue I was borderline trolling; they sure as **** aren't going to now.
    Last edited by John Madden; 16th August 2013 at 7:24 AM.
    last.fm
    facebook

Page 1236 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 236113611861226123212331234123512361237123812391240124612861336 ... LastLast