Page 1252 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 252115212021242124812491250125112521253125412551256126213021352 ... LastLast
Results 31,276 to 31,300 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    back to school season is when most of the idiots go to staples. and we price match but you have to have proof and it has to be the same thing which a lot of people dont realize.. and the amount of people pissy when another lazy customer put something in the wrong spot and it rings up at a different price astounds me. no i am not going to give you a $20 pen pack for $1 because someone threw it in the clearance. oh and our extreme deals going on where you have to spend $5 to get a limited quantity of some items for a penny.. some of the gems ive heard:
    -WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPEND $5 I ONLY CAME IN HERE WITH 3 PENNIES TO BUY THESE. show them where it says. THEY SHOULD MAKE IT CLEARER. it says right under where it says a penny.
    -WHY CAN I ONLY BUY 3 FOR A PENNY I AM A TEACHER AND I SPEND SO MUCH HERE I DESERVE MORE. that's great. you should be happy you get these deals at all not feel entitled to more.

ugh. people.
    gotta love the people that pull out the loyal customer bs. like they should get a discount over everyone else because they shopped there longer. want a discount, then apply for the store card.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    Just take a shot.
    Your troubles will be over.
    The sad thing is that I would love to do this so often.

Listening to Lana Del Rey isn't helping I feel like if I listen to her I'll drink myself into a coma.

Star-Lord

Back to school? Two things I'm glad about, 1 I am not going back after all the years and 2 Glad I no longer work for Walmart...I hate Walmart at this time of the year, those kids drive me nuts. Sadly with the 2nd part, I am looking for another job lol put in apps all over my hometown. Hopefully I hear from the Care Center Also, one thing is and I say this is just a small thing, I kinda miss school lol I woke up at 8am yesterday and yelled out "I'm late for school!" Got half way out the door and realized I ain't in school anymore xD

Credit to Inferno Production!

My mother worked at Staples when I was in middle school. She hated it there and wanted to go back to nursing.

She did.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I am also glad that kids went back to school today here. I work at Kohls, and these last two weeks (especially last week because it was tax free) were hell. I don't know how hard it was to keep my head from exploding with all the greedy crying kids, screaming parents, nutcases and rude, cheap people.

Funny thing is, that Kohls and Staples were doing this thing where they give a coupon for the other store if the person spends like $30 or more. We wanted to send the psychopaths to one another. -_-;

yup we are still giving out kohls coupons. so many people are like EW I DONT SHOP AT KOHLS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. uhhhh ok then just throw it away? some people were happy to get it.

luckily most of the local schools apart from my college went back last week. sunday was bad due to all the last minute families getting **** after school started but it should be calming down now. then we can start on the holidays and i will hate every christmas song ever from our stupid playlist that goes all the time.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

the last episode of Monocle Ape comes out tomorrow

Monocle Ape if you didn't know is a cartoon series made by forums user Me, and if you repost the cartoon, like or comment any relevant status on my Facebook, or comment on the cartoon itself in this thread or on tomorrow's video, you will be entered to win a fabulous prize

see you tomorrow
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    yup we are still giving out kohls coupons. so many people are like EW I DONT SHOP AT KOHLS WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. uhhhh ok then just throw it away? some people were happy to get it.

luckily most of the local schools apart from my college went back last week. sunday was bad due to all the last minute families getting **** after school started but it should be calming down now. then we can start on the holidays and i will hate every christmas song ever from our stupid playlist that goes all the time.
    lucky, target doesnt even play music in their stores, im more worried about black friday first~

come to work or get fired

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    lucky, target doesnt even play music in their stores, im more worried about black friday first~

come to work or get fired
    No union I take it.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    No union I take it.

woot21 out dawgs
    target made us watch a anti union video when they tried to come in last year

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    the last episode of Monocle Ape comes out tomorrow

Monocle Ape if you didn't know is a cartoon series made by forums user Me, and if you repost the cartoon, like or comment any relevant status on my Facebook, or comment on the cartoon itself in this thread or on tomorrow's video, you will be entered to win a fabulous prize

see you tomorrow
    Why is it ending?

staples talks about how bad unions are too haha. and yeah a few people got to have black friday off last year but unless you clear it wayyyyy before youre there or fired.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

it's funny because i had to go in thanksgiving night at 8pm

why do we open on thursday at 8pm for black friday, im full of turkey and other good food

**** retail

Hah, black Friday.

Boxing Day is where it's at.

Star-Lord

hahahaha man

american retail must be in the stone ages because my boss at walmart is awesome. never had a time off request denied, i get paid extra for working holidays, and i'm off the next three weekends with no loss of hours

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    hahahaha man

american retail must be in the stone ages because my boss at walmart is awesome. never had a time off request denied, i get paid extra for working holidays, and i'm off the next three weekends with no loss of hours
    what's your position

because we get a truck to unload on mon/fri/sat, i can't request off on those days without hassle because all merch must be pushed to the floor.

i swear i need a desk job

cash, which is insanely busy thursday to sunday

i'm in my room it's a typical tuesday night
    i drank all of the liquor she doesnt liek
    and she'll never know your story like vodka does

Nothing feels better then setting up a new router and having pages load almost instantly. Also helps that it lets me use WPA-2 and WEP encryption for my devices at the same time. Now I can use both, connect my DS + Wii, and have much easier to use passwords for my other devices.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

i know what feels better than that

i just discovered i can use my phone to control my computer completely.

thank you nokia

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    The sad thing is that I would love to do this so often.

Listening to Lana Del Rey isn't helping I feel like if I listen to her I'll drink myself into a coma.
    Ironic because she used to be an alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    How is that ironic? It is a funny coincidence, that's all (if you want to call it funny).

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Do you know what irony is?

oh god colloquial language doesn't exist in society the horror of using a phrase that everyone understands but are acting too ****ing butthurt over because they want to look smart.

Star-Lord

Page 1252 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 252115212021242124812491250125112521253125412551256126213021352 ... LastLast