Page 1313 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 313121312631303130913101311131213131314131513161317132313631413 ... LastLast
Results 32,801 to 32,825 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Can somebody explain to me in what ways Sonic resembles a hedgehog?
    I guess the spikes is what makes him a hedgehog.

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 12 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

I just finished Wonder Trading a box full of Adamant/IV-bred/Bulletproof Chespins. There were plenty of nice people giving away other good Pokémon tonight - examples are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Skarmory, and Zoroark. Each time someone sent a nice Pokémon, I nice'd them and gave them Hatching Power 3. I was going to do the same to the guy who sent Zoroark, but his profile message was something insulting about women and/or gardening equipment (I can never fully understand such people), so I can't honestly describe him as nice.

Also I received a Bunnelby nicknamed "R4pe." Some folks just like to ruin things for the heck of it, eh?

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I just finished Wonder Trading a box full of Adamant/IV-bred/Bulletproof Chespins. There were plenty of nice people giving away other good Pokémon tonight - examples are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Skarmory, and Zoroark. Each time someone sent a nice Pokémon, I nice'd them and gave them Hatching Power 3. I was going to do the same to the guy who sent Zoroark, but his profile message was something insulting about women and/or gardening equipment (I can never fully understand such people), so I can't honestly describe him as nice.

Also I received a Bunnelby nicknamed "R4pe." Some folks just like to ruin things for the heck of it, eh?
    That's horrible. ....... But man I wish I had me one of them Chespins.

Man that crap makes you wish Nintendo would have a report feature to perma ban them from accessing the net on their games. Or... fry their system.
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

On the bright side, you probably made someone's day with those Chespins.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    Man that crap makes you wish Nintendo would have a report feature to perma ban them from accessing the net on their games. Or... fry their system.
    A stupid nickname is hardly a reason for this. Gamefreak needs too really redo their name filter, considering it lets in offensive words and blocks one that aren't bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Ok no but really whining about rep is against the rules so lets not ok?

Lets talk about puppies. I want a pomsky puppy. They're so cute
    Watching a Pomeranian and a Husky go at it must have been quite a sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I'm the complete opposite. I love gigantic dogs... because they're so huge! Practically like having a bear cub.
    I'm not very picky when it comes to animals, but Labs and Bernese Mountain dogs are probably my favorite breeds of dogs. Big dogs are best dogs.

I have visions of myself riding a dog like a horse... who knows, maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    We kind of already have one. Kangaskhan is kind of like a Kangaroo/Dinosaur hybrid.
    Seems a bit more like a Wombat/Dinosaur hybrid, but now i'm just nitpicking. It's mega-evolution didn't really add much to the design, unfortunately. I mean, it was nice to see Kangaskhan get some attention in the 6th gen., but it'd be cool to see an actual evolution for it, or maybe even an alternative evolution for it.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

I was playing halo today with some friends with snipers only and one of them got mad because he kept getting spawn killed. Like dude, you knew about the snipers only in advance and got mad. Wtf.

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 12 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Got that right.

IHateU the rampardos.....still have him.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

8======D the Conkeldurr is in the hands of some lucky Wonder Trader
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

There's always that one dickwad who just ruins everything. I've been mass breeding for Protean Froakies -- hopefully female -- and have been WTing all of the ones with Torrent. Since I'm approaching half a box of male Protean Froakies, I may mass WT those, too.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I've been tying to breed a Adamant Eevee with it's Hidden Ability to turn into a Leafeon for my sun team but the best I got is Lonely. I don't mind too much since Leafeon naturally has High Def.

Has the xy hype died or can I still vent about how large and confusing Lumiose City is and how much it distresses me
    Running for the thrill of it

have at it
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Has the xy hype died or can I still vent about how large and confusing Lumiose City is and how much it distresses me
    Same. I hate Lumiose so much. I refuse to do the Looker mission because it means I have to go to Lumiose, and I refuse to do that. Seriously, **** Lumiose.

Lumiose has probably got the jankiest camera I've seen in a Nintendo game since Super Mario 64, a game whose camera pretty much constantly was just a small amount off to the point that you fell off of ****ing everything.

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Lumiose has probably got the jankiest camera I've seen in a Nintendo game since Super Mario 64, a game whose camera pretty much constantly was just a small amount off to the point that you fell off of ****ing everything.
    Ride the bike, the camera is better that way.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Ride the bike, the camera is better that way.

woot21 out dawgs
    True. But couldn't they have not made that necessary?

edit: I'm surprised I have never once gotten a Magikarp or, God forbid, a Burmy via Wonder Trade.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 30th October 2013 at 2:00 AM.

The usual links

You know I'm super jealous of people who can use Wonder Trade but then I read stories like Profesco's and I'm like "ehhhhhhh"

Star-Lord

What is the purpose of this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"
    Regigigas: "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

Quote Originally Posted by RzK View Post
    What is the purpose of this thread?

To watch rich members of a Pokemon forum talk about X and Y.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

Well, lately in Pokémon X

I am now going to be serious, today I had a school excursion related to the Reach Foundation (Google it) and there was a part that they asked "If anyone here has talent they like to share or a hidden talent, please stand up".

I stood up and was chosen, roughly 10 or so minutes later I was up there singing Flame Trees - Cold Chisel in front of 400+ people and I was told that I was very good.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    Well, lately in Pokémon X

I am now going to be serious, today I had a school excursion related to the Reach Foundation (Google it) and there was a part that they asked "If anyone here has talent they like to share or a hidden talent, please stand up".

I stood up and was chosen, roughly 10 or so minutes later I was up there singing Flame Trees - Cold Chisel in front of 400+ people and I was told that I was very good.
    Also hear people brag about their singing JK.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    Also hear people brag about their singing JK.
    Good on ya! :P

I was friggen nervous though.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    Good on ya! :P

I was friggen nervous though.
    I'm nervous all the time around girls is the worst.

Page 1313 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 313121312631303130913101311131213131314131513161317132313631413 ... LastLast