Page 1364 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 364126413141354136013611362136313641365136613671368137414141464 ... LastLast
Results 34,076 to 34,100 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

man, this year's graduate admissions process is going way differently than last year's for me

probably because i actually have the free time to buck up and get everything done before all these priority deadlines
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

I got curious because of that $40,000 TV post, so I looked up the most expensive TVs on the market.

http://most-expensive.com/tv-television

$140,000 holy ****.

$2.26 million what the ****.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

You're barely buying a TV at that point, you're really just buying gold and diamonds.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Pssh, I have one of those in my bathroom.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You're barely buying a TV at that point, you're really just buying gold and diamonds.
    The Beovision one is actually priced for the tech that's involved as well as its sheer size. Yet it's as much as a diamond-studded TV.

What's worse is when there's an iPhone for about 8 times more. . .

http://stuarthughes.com/newdawn/prod...roducts_id=116
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.

Yeah, for the gold and diamonds, not the tech

Yea, iPhone and "tech" can never be in the same sentence together.

Because, to be blunt, Apple products are horrible.
    Especially with this new crap they're trying to do. "If it isn't an apple product, you aint using it."
    We get it Apple, you're a Monopoly. . .

Their ipod line is actually really well made.

#AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Quote Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
    man, this year's graduate admissions process is going way differently than last year's for me

probably because i actually have the free time to buck up and get everything done before all these priority deadlines
    It was a stress ride for me too. Good luck, man. =)

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

When the barber puts on the alcohol after getting your haircut is the worst pain

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    When the barber puts on the alcohol after getting your haircut is the worst pain
    So glad I wear my hair slightly longer.

Bringing it back to the ps4/vita. There's a rumor that sony is planning to bundle the vita with the ps4. But its only a rumor so it would be cool but we will have to wait and see guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Bringing it back to the ps4/vita. There's a rumor that sony is planning to bundle the vita with the ps4. But its only a rumor so it would be cool but we will have to wait and see guys.
    Well that'll be a good thing for gamers, especially for those who already have the Vita -like me-. So many Vita games made in Japan haven't arrived stateside due to the lackluster sales of the system, specifically the games I really want to get the most; Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Hearts R.
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I got curious because of that $40,000 TV post, so I looked up the most expensive TVs on the market.

http://most-expensive.com/tv-television

$140,000 holy ****.

$2.26 million what the ****.
    I definitely can't watch TV if the TV isn't covered in a crapload of diamonds.
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Amethyst View Post
    Well that'll be a good thing for gamers, especially for those who already have the Vita -like me-. So many Vita games made in Japan haven't arrived stateside due to the lackluster sales of the system, specifically the games I really want to get the most; Tales of Innocence R and Tales of Hearts R.
    No matter the hardware sales, don't count on those two getting localized.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Battery life is just as good as the 3DS. Vita TV isn't compatible with all games.
    The 3DS doesn't have great battery life either. Though from what I hear, the battery is at least not very prone to wear.

As far as I-pod go, they are kind of expensive, particularly the shuffle. When I was at the store, all (2?) of the other MP3 players around that price range had screens and bigger memory. I can understand paying a bit more for something that may be of higher quality, but the price difference is more than a bit. I am not really sure if MP3 players are even really a much of a big deal anymore with all these more multi-function devices. I still want to get a new one however, because I prefer not to put all my eggs in one basket.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

My old iPod had a 160GB hard drive. My phone currently has a 16 GB Micro SD card in it. I think that, if the aforementioned MP3 player weren't (best I can tell) completely ****ed, I would rather use that -- as, even when my music collection is trimmed to just songs I listen to with any degree of regularity, it's still a good bit larger than my phone's SD card -- which it also uses to store anything else that's not music.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Even using a 64 Gig microSD card I have to encode my music to **** bitrate to fit my whole collection on to it. I want phones with more memory dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    The 3DS doesn't have great battery life either. Though from what I hear, the battery is at least not very prone to wear.

As far as I-pod go, they are kind of expensive, particularly the shuffle. When I was at the store, all (2?) of the other MP3 players around that price range had screens and bigger memory. I can understand paying a bit more for something that may be of higher quality, but the price difference is more than a bit. I am not really sure if MP3 players are even really a much of a big deal anymore with all these more multi-function devices. I still want to get a new one however, because I prefer not to put all my eggs in one basket.
    My XLS life doesn't seem bad to me.
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

Page 1364 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 364126413141354136013611362136313641365136613671368137414141464 ... LastLast