Page 1374 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 374127413241364137013711372137313741375137613771378138414241474 ... LastLast
Results 34,326 to 34,350 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

CHOCOLATE? CHOCOLATE? CHOCO-- *gets shot*

But in all seriousness, yes, a cup of hot chocolate milk sounds like something good nowadays. Thanks for making me crave chocolate.
    ---------------
    3DS Friend Code

Signature done by yours truly. Check out full version here!
    [Normal]
    [Safari]
    Smeargle / Audino / Lillipup
    Pokemon X: Rorie (Main)
    ---------------
    TEG Fairy Division Klefki Rank Trainer
    ---------------
    Current Shinies: Gogoat (Not tradeable), Krabby (Tradeable)
    Current Masuda Method Pokemon: Honedge (48 eggs, paused)

One day in a past christmas my mom bought like 10 boxes of those insta hot chocolate mixes...I don't think ill be craving hot chocolate in the future...
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Everyone loves chocolate.

EVERYONE

Except for a couple of people, but they're obviously the minority. Seriously, I've only met one person in my entire life that doesn't like chocolate. ONE.

How dare they dislike chocolate. If they don't have an allergic reaction to it then they are not tasting life itself. Chocolate is liiiifeeee
    ---------------
    3DS Friend Code

Signature done by yours truly. Check out full version here!
    [Normal]
    [Safari]
    Smeargle / Audino / Lillipup
    Pokemon X: Rorie (Main)
    ---------------
    TEG Fairy Division Klefki Rank Trainer
    ---------------
    Current Shinies: Gogoat (Not tradeable), Krabby (Tradeable)
    Current Masuda Method Pokemon: Honedge (48 eggs, paused)

tell that to the entire tub of Friendly's Forbidden Chocolate ice cream I have in my mini-fridge

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

I looooooove chocolate. I eat way too many Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. If you wanna get on my good side all you have to do is send them to me

Star-Lord

*Send Boxes of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and Eclair to Moogles*
    Enjoy.

I hadn't ever tried a single bit of chocolate until 2 years ago. It's alright, but not all that it's cracked up to be.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by Izayoi View Post
    How dare they dislike chocolate. If they don't have an allergic reaction to it then they are not tasting life itself. Chocolate is liiiifeeee
    No. You're wrong. Coca-cola is life. And chocolate, too, but I am not a biiiiiiiiiig fan of it

Coca-Cola used to be my life up until a year ago xD Can't drink it anymore...a fairly big price to pay for drinking 2 2 L bottles of Coke by myself in one day ( Ok, a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea )

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightGengar View Post
    Coca-Cola used to be my life up until a year ago xD Can't drink it anymore...a fairly big price to pay for drinking 2 2 L bottles of Coke by myself in one day ( Ok, a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea )
    Ah! I can't live without it. I need to drink at least a can in a day, otherwise, I get really stressed. I'm addicted to it already. At weekends it's even worse...

Yeah it's really not healthy to be addicted to something like pop

I suggest for you to try and change that habit. I've seen people lose tons of weight for instance just by cutting it out of their diet.

Star-Lord

It isn't that hard to cut Coca-Cola out of your diet...I used to be hooked on it, but the last time I've drank it was April 2013...

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    I hadn't ever tried a single bit of chocolate until 2 years ago. It's alright, but not all that it's cracked up to be.
    Excuse me?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I was about to post about how I feel completely goddamn elated by the fact that I somehow managed to get every single application material for that Master of Public Administration in Public Policy and Management at Ohio State in on time in spite of the fact that I literally took the GRE after the priority deadline

and then I saw RusselW.'s post about never trying chocolate until two years ago

how do you even function
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Maybe RusselW. is only 2 years old and his baby teeth just took a long time to grow in? And because he developed dysphagia at an early age, his parents never offered him chocolate because they were afraid he would choke on it? And due to unfortunate circumstances he was forced into a gang of juvenile pickpockets a la Oliver Twist, resulting in him only having access to hard, gritty chocolates? Maybe?

And if he actually lives in Denmark, then I don't know what to tell him. There's a lot of good chocolate in that part of the world.

Congratulations on the applications, though. I'm all too familiar with pushing the deadlines for things, and one of these days it's really going to bite me in the ***. Was it an application for a class or a position?
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Application itself's for a position at the school to study for an MPA, this deadline was just for the school to consider me for public funding (i.e., graduate assistantships/Ohio State fellowships).

(I probably could've started the application itself a couple days earlier but Thanksgiving was always going to make this rather tricky with the letters of recommendation + GRE test administration dates)
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Just never actually went around and did it. I always thought about it but just never had any.

And that damn name misspelling curse seems to follow me.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

It isn't that hard to cut Coca-Cola out of your diet...I used to be hooked on it, but the last time I've drank it was April 2013...
    As a general rule of thumb though you shouldn't relate your experiences for everybody. I've seen people who've quit cigarettes cold turkey and others who have had an insanely hard time taking out coca-cola out of their diet. All depends on the person.

Star-Lord

Quitting coke...... no way man!* Grabs a can of coke then runs away*
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I don't drink coke but like hell I'm giving up my hot sauce
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

today kreis taught me how to tie a scarf. he is no longer the worst mod ever.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I had to help you because you were tying them as if they were shoelaces.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Let's give them both a round of applause guys

Quote Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
    Application itself's for a position at the school to study for an MPA, this deadline was just for the school to consider me for public funding (i.e., graduate assistantships/Ohio State fellowships).

(I probably could've started the application itself a couple days earlier but Thanksgiving was always going to make this rather tricky with the letters of recommendation + GRE test administration dates)
    Ah, ok. That makes sense. I was late on a recent deadline because I forgot to take holidays into consideration when I was making my plans. It wasn't too bad because the deadline was more of a suggestion, thankfully, but it still had me in a panic until I got it all sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    Just never actually went around and did it. I always thought about it but just never had any.

And that damn name misspelling curse seems to follow me.
    I, uh... er... oops.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    I don't drink coke but like hell I'm giving up my hot sauce
    Unless you consume your hot sauce 12 oz at a time, I don't see any reason to give it up.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Page 1374 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 374127413241364137013711372137313741375137613771378138414241474 ... LastLast