Page 1385 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 385128513351375138113821383138413851386138713881389139514351485 ... LastLast
Results 34,601 to 34,625 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

i had a drink called lady godiva's nipples last night and it was delicious

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

There's plenty of alcohol that tastes nice (because this is CLEARLY why people drink it) but I really don't understand how anyone can like the taste of beer. Same for coffee, to be honest.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    There's plenty of alcohol that tastes nice (because this is CLEARLY why people drink it) but I really don't understand how anyone can like the taste of beer. Same for coffee, to be honest.
    It's just like any other drink. Some people don't like grape juice but they like cherry, some people don't like Sprite but they like Dr Pepper. Beer has so many different varieties and tastes, and you just have to find one you like. I'm picky about my beers, but I've recently discovered I like Stella Artois. I usually prefer cider to anything else though. I've had enough partying in college though, it's not as fun to get piss drunk all the time now. I have other means to blow off steam and socialize.

My bacon wrapped turducken went over very well at work.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

i hate beer and coffee. but i enjoy the taste of wine and some fruity drinks, and believe it or not sometimes i do drink for the taste and not to get drunk. of course getting drunk is often a nice side effect.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    i hate beer
    Dead to me.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Beer is the worst, I'm impressed by people who drink it without gagging.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Beer is the worst, I'm impressed by people who drink it without gagging.
    Wow another person dead to me.

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

It's okay, idk who you are anway.

who the **** are you and why do i care

Wine is better than beer.

Hello my friend

Wow, you guys are out of date with the world. I'm...uh...someone. Yeah, I'm someone. Wait, no, I'm that other guy. Wait a minute, nevermind, no I'm not. I think I might be some guy named Russell, but I'm not fully sure. Probably not. Wait, yes I am. No, I'm not. Possibly. It's a possibility. That's my final answer.

Nevermind I'm not good at this chat thing so I'm just gonna go before I **** something up further.
    Last edited by MosuGoji; 19th December 2013 at 7:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    Wow, you guys are out of date with the world. I'm...uh...someone. Yeah, I'm someone. Wait, no, I'm that other guy. Wait a minute, nevermind, no I'm not. I think I might be some guy named Russell, but I'm not fully sure. Probably not. Wait, yes I am. No, I'm not. Possibly. It's a possibility. That's my final answer.

Nevermind I'm not good at this chat thing so I'm just gonna go before I **** something up further.
    I see you on TV all the time. You're always on commercials for banks and ****, and you're all, "Hi, my name's Russell Wilson, and I play professional football." Judging by the background music, I'm supposed to be extremely impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post

I see you on TV all the time. You're always on commercials for cars and ****, and you're all, "Hi, my name's Russell Westbrook, and I play professional basketball." Judging by the background music, I'm supposed to be extremely impressed.

I didn't mean for this to happen with my username I am impressed and disappointed

I didn't know you were famous. Can you please sign my 3ds???

Only for the thumb of the one people call Kevin Costner in return.

I like chocolate.

http://i.imgur.com/iKpBq82.jpg

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

[IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Oh man, those look delicious.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I recently came across a pretty interesting blog. Winter break and visiting with family and friends is coming up for a lot of us, but also there are currently many urges to procrastinate from end-of-term things, so I'll share two examples from this blog - one for each scene.

First, procrastination: Also family, just family you lost touch with a long, long time ago. Maybe you think a much less-distant cousin of yours should have been represented.

Second, for use with friends and family: The Apple Game. Playing this game with people you're close to will either strengthen the relationships or corrode them. You might get a laugh or two along the way, though.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I'd like to think that I'm at least Good-Good-Decent.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Second, for use with friends and family: The Apple Game. Playing this game with people you're close to will either strengthen the relationships or corrode them. You might get a laugh or two along the way, though.
    Very interesting! I'd probably describe myself as Good-Good-Good, but it's probably more like Good-OK-Good.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by Locked In My Asylum View Post
    Oh man, those look delicious.
    And they taste even better than they look.

Those uakari are pretty disturbing looking creatures.

I'd probably be Good-Bad-Good according to the test. Maybe even Good-Good-Good if not for the crippling naivete.

On second thought, Good-Ok-Good is a fitting compromise.
    Last edited by SugarFreeJazz; 19th December 2013 at 6:06 PM. Reason: indecisive
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Page 1385 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 385128513351375138113821383138413851386138713881389139514351485 ... LastLast