Page 1399 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 399129913491389139513961397139813991400140114021403140914491499 ... LastLast
Results 34,951 to 34,975 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    So yea just chillin here on the west coast where it's about 40 degrees F (4.4 C) and drizzling.

A repeat of the same winter we've had for the last several years. I wish we'd get exciting blizzards and stuff...
    meanwhile in australia
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    meanwhile in australia
    A shower. Just a shower? I am dying.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

A shower. Just a shower? I am dying.
    it's lying anyway it was dry as hell
    life is
    a game

So yea just chillin here on the west coast where it's about 40 degrees F (4.4 C) and drizzling.

A repeat of the same winter we've had for the last several years. I wish we'd get exciting blizzards and stuff...
    You'll like it for a day, and then you'll hate the constant shoveling of the driveway, cleaning the car, terrible road conditions (hope you got that AWD ready), and the miserableness of the cold.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    You'll like it for a day, and then you'll hate the constant shoveling of the driveway, cleaning the car, terrible road conditions (hope you got that AWD ready), and the miserableness of the cold.
    Well considering my city shuts down with less than an inch of snow, if we got that much we'd come to a standstill. I've spent winters in snowy conditions and I usually just ride the 4 wheeler around with a snow plow attached on the front lol.

Also I am prepared, I have an SUV with 4WD. I don't have a driveway though :P
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    *highfives*
    Michigan weather eh? XD
    Yup good ole Michigan weather XD It hasn't snowed all day were i'm at, were just been dealing with the very cold wind chill.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Surprised I even remembered my login info. What have I missed these past 3-ish years?
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer treecko View Post
    Oh, and on topic, I hate people who post annoying one liners that don't contribute to anything. Like Midnight Lucario and his "what is this i dont even"
    Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Lucario View Post
    Surprised I even remembered my login info. What have I missed these past 3-ish years?
    Nothing important but please stay (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    meanwhile in australia
    Too hot for me.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

You Canadians should invade and take over the US so I can get free healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    We're too kind to invade, sorry.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

That, and I'm sure you'd rather your political left stay left, not become center or right.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Yup good ole Michigan weather XD It hasn't snowed all day were i'm at, were just been dealing with the very cold wind chill.
    Yeah, we got about 1 foot, and the schools have been closed for the past 3 days.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Yeah, we got about 1 foot, and the schools have been closed for the past 3 days.

Same here we got about a foot of snow over here, and the schools have been closed for the past 3 days. They could close for a 4th day possibly.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Three days and you're still not cleaned up?

Aren't those gonna stack on at the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well, all my classes are online so I didn't have them off, but the local schools did. And the first 2 days were because of snow, the 3rd was just the temperature, it was something like -14 around here.

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Same here we got about a foot of snow over here, and the schools have been closed for the past 3 days. They could close for a 4th day possibly.
    I really hope they do, that would just be awesome XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

We're too kind to invade, sorry.
    life is
    a game

I like the Australian stereotype comic better.

Nothing important but please stay (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
    We'll see but no promises <3
    Quote Originally Posted by surfer treecko View Post
    Oh, and on topic, I hate people who post annoying one liners that don't contribute to anything. Like Midnight Lucario and his "what is this i dont even"
    Put this in your sig if you think Profesco is hot (started by Ethan)

Usually they give you a few days for free, and if you miss any more, then they stack on.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I guess Kreis doesn't want "what Beyonce is on" anymore.

My anxiety has been sort of flaring up lately, as in I've been getting a lot of anxiety attacks/general anxiety recently, and I dunno if I should stay home from school tomorrow. ;_; It's not really that bad, but I don't want to risk having an anxiety attack in class or something. I think I just need a mental break for a day or two. Should I stay, or should I go? Decisions, decisions..

~Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner~

I still haven't seen a plow on my street and it's been about half a week since we've had any snowfall. Yesterday I spent an hour and a half shoveling my car out so I could get groceries. The only plows I've seen anywhere are just going over streets that are already fine.

Gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I still haven't seen a plow on my street and it's been about half a week since we've had any snowfall. Yesterday I spent an hour and a half shoveling my car out so I could get groceries. The only plows I've seen anywhere are just going over streets that are already fine.

Gotta love it.
    And I thought our snow clearing was bad when it took a day...

Page 1399 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 399129913491389139513961397139813991400140114021403140914491499 ... LastLast