Page 1439 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 43913391389142914351436143714381439144014411442144314491489 ... LastLast
Results 35,951 to 35,975 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    InuYasha... anyone?
    OMG! YES! YES! HELL YES!! I've been rewatching the series. Currently going through the Tsubaki episodes. I ****ing love this show, as I shall, forever and ever.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Rurouni Kenshin and Yu Yu Hakusho were pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    OMG! YES! YES! HELL YES!! I've been rewatching the series. Currently going through the Tsubaki episodes. I ****ing love this show, as I shall, forever and ever.
    Did they ever finish that?
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

I remember Cyborg 009 existed, but that's it.

Personally, I watched a shitload of mecha when I was younger. Gundam Wing, The Big O... nowadays, though, I'm really not into Gundam Wing anymore, though. The Big O is still pretty good.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z are seriously my favorite of all time. I absolutely loved all of Dragon Ball Z. I stopped watching Pokemon around the Hoenn region though...I seriously teared up when I watched the last episode of Dragon Ball GT. Goku rode off into the sunset on Shenron, but before he did that he said goodbye to Piccolo, Master Roshi, and a older Krillin. The Krillin scene hit me...I remember watching Dragon Ball back in the day, and I remember when Goku and Krillin first met when they were kids.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    they made a Final Act. i haven't seen it yet but that's why i'm rewatching the series

Credit to Brutaka

Sonic Boom looks like it's either going to be really good or god awful. Not sure which.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Sonic Boom looks like it's either going to be really good or god awful. Not sure which.
    my roommate showed me a pic of it online and they're all really tall. how is Sonic supposed to do that rolling thing he does?

Credit to Brutaka

Looooool

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    The Rurouni Kenshin anime is alright, the manga is way better.

they made a Final Act. i haven't seen it yet but that's why i'm rewatching the series
    Final Act is ****ing awesome.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm actually a fan meself! I still play with decks and stuff like that in real life but not as much as I used to. Pokémon Battling's still my main game. I guess I play Yu-Gi-Oh Pro too now and then.

It's fun stuff!
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

I never really got into Digimon.
    Probably because it's pretty bad
    if we're throwing around our beloved childhood anime, any yugioh fans out there?
    The orginal manga and anime (season 0) were the best, It really should of stayed like that.
    InuYasha... anyone?
    No
    Wrong, Hamtaro was and still is the best anime of all time and that is a fact.
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye721 View Post
    If we're throwing around beloved anime, why dont we talk about the best anime ever
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    anime bad
    No
    lmao
    Good man
    Yes, finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    I'm actually a fan meself! I still play with decks and stuff like that in real life but not as much as I used to. Pokémon Battling's still my main game. I guess I play Yu-Gi-Oh Pro too now and then.

It's fun stuff!
    I still have my decks. I don't play anymore. Not sure how a Kaiba deck with a few booster packs would hold up in today's game.

I grew up with Fist of the North Star, get out of my way y'all.

(it's funny, my parents didn't let me and my brother watch Ranma or Lupin, but my father liked Kenshiro so we watched it together, despite it being not really what a 9 and 7 year old kid should watch.)

Other than that, I watched Saint Seiya, Dragonball, Captain Tsubasa, Dr. Slump and some lesser known ones like Sanpei Shirato and Ronin Samurai.

The Kaiba Deck'd be pretty solid I assume if you play it the right way I think. Especially with the right boosters. I use a lot of old Fusion Monsters myself; I love 'em personally.
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

when I was addicted to duelingnetwork for 3 weeks in the summer, my best and favorite decks were synchro. I grew up with the original show, and I mean the 1st series (inb4 Jb corrects me with his beloved season 0) and it was great and all but synchro decks are fun decks. I'm not sure if I'll ever get into DN again; lots of the people there are douches
    Last edited by flamebeam; 7th February 2014 at 6:12 PM.

Credit to Brutaka

....I want it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    I remember Cyborg 009 existed, but that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I remember that show! I remember it was on Toonami back in...I wanna say 2003? I don't remember the exact year but man that show was pretty cool!
    Yeah, cyborg 009 is one of my favorite anime's despite it being an oldie, I am super hyped for the 2012 movie to be dubbed though, it looks epic.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Not really a fan of Knuckles' design, either. :/

Pokemon X and ΩR Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (SR 19 hrs 21mins)

I have claimed Kanga

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    No
    Coming from you this makes me really feel bad about myself.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

What is this Sonic Boom? A new game? A cartoon?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by Kurloz Makara View Post
    What is this Sonic Boom? A new game? A cartoon?
    It's everything from what I understand. It's more a like a name for the new design for the entire Sonic franchise moving forward.

Coming from you this makes me really feel bad about myself.
    I mean, it isn't terrible. It just suffers from the same thing Pokemon does. That "character of the day" formula. Just replace character with monster. The pacing is so slow and nothing really gets done for episodes at a time. If you can watch it and skip all the fillers and nonsense it can be decent I guess

I mean, it isn't terrible. It just suffers from the same thing Pokemon does. That "character of the day" formula. Just replace character with monster. The pacing is so slow and nothing really gets done for episodes at a time. If you can watch it and skip all the fillers and nonsense it can be decent I guess
    It's not fantastic by any stretch, it was just the first real anime that I watched. It's pretty good. Final Act is a lot better, because it's nowhere near as long, no filler garbage.

I was so anti-Digimon when I was younger, probably why I still don't really like it. I quite liked Yu-Gi-Oh though, just wish I had time to rewatch both that and the Pokemon anime.
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

I was never hugely into Yu-Gi-Oh, but I didn't hate it either. But I have to admit, I lost what little interest I had when they finished the episodes with Yugi, Kaiba and the others.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

is this about Inuyasha? most of the episodes are about Naraku and all his awesomely wicked schemes. it's nothing at all like Pokemon where there are so few significant episodes. yeah, sometimes there are a series of 1-episode fillers but those are more towards the end of the show and when Naraku is at Mount Hakurai or whatever it's called. I'm really thinking about it and I don't see any "character of the day" formula. and if this isn't about Inuyasha then... whoops :/

Credit to Brutaka

is this about Inuyasha? most of the episodes are about Naraku and all his awesomely wicked schemes. it's nothing at all like Pokemon where there are so few significant episodes. yeah, sometimes there are a series of 1-episode fillers but those are more towards the end of the show and when Naraku is at Mount Hakurai or whatever it's called. I'm really thinking about it and I don't see any "character of the day" formula. and if this isn't about Inuyasha then... whoops :/
    Go to village, help people by destroying local demon. It's pretty much the same thing as "go to town, help kid with random pokemon problem."

Each season of Pokemon has to be a certian length so to keep in tune with the current gens. That's why less gets done per episode.

Page 1439 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 43913391389142914351436143714381439144014411442144314491489 ... LastLast