Page 1450 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45013501400144014461447144814491450145114521453145414601500 ... LastLast
Results 36,226 to 36,250 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Is it snowing where anyone else lives? I do enjoy a day off from having to commute to school, but.. It's sort of putting a choke on my travel plans. :c
    It's going to snow tomorrow here in New Jersey.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Check out my Persona fanfic. Review if you like it if you didn't tell me why with a review.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1052177...-New-Beginning

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm way worse than Sogeking
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

I like listening to a variety of music. Usually don't care enough to memorize song names or artist names.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    It's going to snow tomorrow here in New Jersey.
    If it turns out as bad as it is in Virginia right now, you guys may end up being gridlocked for a while. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    I like listening to a variety of music. Usually don't care enough to memorize song names or artist names.
    When I read this type of response I usually assume the person in question listens to no music whatsoever.

When I read this type of response I usually assume the person in question listens to no music whatsoever.
    I can see why, but I would probably say the same thing. The only artists names I know are some old Jazz artists and a few modern ones that people just won't shut up about XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

[size=1]

I can remember the names of bands, but the names of the members? Not happening. I usually pick up music by browsing sections till I either remember a band name or I see something that looks interesting.

If it turns out as bad as it is in Virginia right now, you guys may end up being gridlocked for a while. ;o
    Yo I'm in VA too we are fuuuuuuuuucked

I don't mind snow most of the time because it means no school but I hate when I get snowed in and can't go anywhere for like 4 days

hey guys hows speef doin

[img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

Is it snowing where anyone else lives? I do enjoy a day off from having to commute to school, but.. It's sort of putting a choke on my travel plans. :c
    Just started snowing here a few hours ago. It's been pretty light so far, but we're supposed to be getting around 6-10 inches by tomorrow night where I live.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Now
    29.9°C rising
    life is
    a game

Meanwhile, we're looking at about 52°F/11°C for a low temperature here. California weather is great.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

I already have a good two inches. Im supposed to be getting over a foot by the end of friday...

Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    I can remember the names of bands, but the names of the members? Not happening. I usually pick up music by browsing sections till I either remember a band name or I see something that looks interesting.
    So when you say browsing sections.. You mean at a physical store? ;o

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Yo I'm in VA too we are fuuuuuuuuucked

I don't mind snow most of the time because it means no school but I hate when I get snowed in and can't go anywhere for like 4 days
    I'm just praying they can get I81N cleared by tomorrow evening because I'm planning a trip. Not sure if I can even leave tho, around my city apparently the crash count is up to like 86 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    Meanwhile, we're looking at about 52°F/11°C for a low temperature here. California weather is great.
    I h8 u.

It's 21 degrees outside right now. We haven't got any snow in a few day's which is fine with me. It's supposed to hit 41 degrees next Thursday with rain, and 42 next Friday with rain. Then it's supposed to go back down to 35 Saturday. I'm crossing my fingers that the temps stay in the 40's and work there way up, but I won't get my hopes up. Michigan weather is very unpredictable. Weather in general is very unpredictable. I remember back in 2008 in the middle of January we had a tornado warning. I heard the sirens go off and I thought it was just a test, but I turned on the tv and there was indeed a tornado warning. That doesn't happen very often but Michigan weather is very wacky.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Sometimes. Sometimes I'll browse genres online loking for stuff. I like having a physical copy of the music.

it pretty much stopped snowing here in south jersey, we've got some feezing rain, it's still annoying though

It's like -10° Fahrenheit outside where I'm at.

Welp the giant snow storm here has made sure I have no school today.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Check out my Persona fanfic. Review if you like it if you didn't tell me why with a review.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1052177...-New-Beginning

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm way worse than Sogeking
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

when you purchase music digitally, you purchase COMMUNISM

(no but seriously, i greatly prefer physical releases. also **** itunes-exclusive bonus tracks.)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

You know you're from Michigan when its 26 degrees and it feels like spring outside.

1693 1038 1902

I prefer physical music because most online music retailers only offers **** lossy compressed stuff.

Also having things is nice.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    You know you're from Michigan when its 26 degrees and it feels like spring outside.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Also having things is nice.
    Yeah, I hate it when you have option to get a physical copy or a digital one, but the digital one is significantly cheaper. Like the manga I just got yesterday, to but it digital: $4.99, Physical copy: $22.50....I really wanted the physical copy, but I just don't feel like dropping that kind of cash XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Somehow I ended up on the bad side of Youtube today. I've seen some horrendous Music Videos on the interwebs in my life, but this....

I like how the dislike bar is bigger than the like bar haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72WhEqeS6AQ

1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    it pretty much stopped snowing here in south jersey, we've got some feezing rain, it's still annoying though
    It wasn't that bad for the most part.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I called out of work today. My manager is delusional. I told him "the state just said for everyone to stay off the roads.. so I think that kinda rules out coming to work, and it must be pretty bad out." And he's like "well we're here.. doing stuff so you should be able to make it in too." And I'm all "yeah no." -_- really? People are sliding all over the place. Was not going out in that weather just for a few crazies who need a t-shirt in a snowstorm.

Anyways, how has everyone been.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Agreed.

Yeah, I hate it when you have option to get a physical copy or a digital one, but the digital one is significantly cheaper. Like the manga I just got yesterday, to but it digital: $4.99, Physical copy: $22.50....I really wanted the physical copy, but I just don't feel like dropping that kind of cash XD
    There's really no point in buying manga physically unless you're doing for collection. Most manga wont be completed over here so it's a waste usually.

tbh, I won't pay for anything i can easily get online for free through reasonable means
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I called out of work today. My manager is delusional. I told him "the state just said for everyone to stay off the roads.. so I think that kinda rules out coming to work, and it must be pretty bad out." And he's like "well we're here.. doing stuff so you should be able to make it in too." And I'm all "yeah no." -_- really? People are sliding all over the place. Was not going out in that weather just for a few crazies who need a t-shirt in a snowstorm.

Anyways, how has everyone been.
    I job pulled this once. "Well, I got to work fine"

Yeah, well you're on salary making more than anyone else in the building.

Page 1450 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45013501400144014461447144814491450145114521453145414601500 ... LastLast