Page 1450 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45013501400144014461447144814491450145114521453145414601500 ... LastLast
Results 36,226 to 36,250 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #36226
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Is it snowing where anyone else lives? I do enjoy a day off from having to commute to school, but.. It's sort of putting a choke on my travel plans. :c
    It's going to snow tomorrow here in New Jersey.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

    Check out my Persona fanfic. Review if you like it if you didn't tell me why with a review.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1052177...-New-Beginning

    Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm way worse than Sogeking
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

  2. #36227
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    I like listening to a variety of music. Usually don't care enough to memorize song names or artist names.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.


    Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

  3. #36228
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    It's going to snow tomorrow here in New Jersey.
    If it turns out as bad as it is in Virginia right now, you guys may end up being gridlocked for a while. ;o

    Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    I like listening to a variety of music. Usually don't care enough to memorize song names or artist names.
    When I read this type of response I usually assume the person in question listens to no music whatsoever.

  4. #36229
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    When I read this type of response I usually assume the person in question listens to no music whatsoever.
    I can see why, but I would probably say the same thing. The only artists names I know are some old Jazz artists and a few modern ones that people just won't shut up about XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

  5. #36230
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    [size=1]

    When I read this type of response I usually assume the person in question listens to no music whatsoever.
    I can remember the names of bands, but the names of the members? Not happening. I usually pick up music by browsing sections till I either remember a band name or I see something that looks interesting.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.


    Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

  6. #36231
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    If it turns out as bad as it is in Virginia right now, you guys may end up being gridlocked for a while. ;o
    Yo I'm in VA too we are fuuuuuuuuucked

    I don't mind snow most of the time because it means no school but I hate when I get snowed in and can't go anywhere for like 4 days

  7. #36232
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    hey guys hows speef doin

    [img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

  8. #36233
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Is it snowing where anyone else lives? I do enjoy a day off from having to commute to school, but.. It's sort of putting a choke on my travel plans. :c
    Just started snowing here a few hours ago. It's been pretty light so far, but we're supposed to be getting around 6-10 inches by tomorrow night where I live.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  9. #36234
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    Now
    29.9°C rising
    life is
    a game

  10. #36235
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,666

    Default

    Meanwhile, we're looking at about 52°F/11°C for a low temperature here. California weather is great.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

  11. #36236
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    1,588

    Default

    I already have a good two inches. Im supposed to be getting over a foot by the end of friday...

  12. #36237
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    I can remember the names of bands, but the names of the members? Not happening. I usually pick up music by browsing sections till I either remember a band name or I see something that looks interesting.
    So when you say browsing sections.. You mean at a physical store? ;o

    Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Yo I'm in VA too we are fuuuuuuuuucked

    I don't mind snow most of the time because it means no school but I hate when I get snowed in and can't go anywhere for like 4 days
    I'm just praying they can get I81N cleared by tomorrow evening because I'm planning a trip. Not sure if I can even leave tho, around my city apparently the crash count is up to like 86 or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    Meanwhile, we're looking at about 52°F/11°C for a low temperature here. California weather is great.
    I h8 u.

  13. #36238
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    On the Miillennium Falcon
    Posts
    757

    Default

    It's 21 degrees outside right now. We haven't got any snow in a few day's which is fine with me. It's supposed to hit 41 degrees next Thursday with rain, and 42 next Friday with rain. Then it's supposed to go back down to 35 Saturday. I'm crossing my fingers that the temps stay in the 40's and work there way up, but I won't get my hopes up. Michigan weather is very unpredictable. Weather in general is very unpredictable. I remember back in 2008 in the middle of January we had a tornado warning. I heard the sirens go off and I thought it was just a test, but I turned on the tv and there was indeed a tornado warning. That doesn't happen very often but Michigan weather is very wacky.

    My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

  14. #36239
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    So when you say browsing sections.. You mean at a physical store? ;o
    Sometimes. Sometimes I'll browse genres online loking for stuff. I like having a physical copy of the music.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.


    Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

  15. #36240
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,740

    Default

    it pretty much stopped snowing here in south jersey, we've got some feezing rain, it's still annoying though

  16. #36241
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    It's like -10° Fahrenheit outside where I'm at.

  17. #36242
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Welp the giant snow storm here has made sure I have no school today.
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

    Check out my Persona fanfic. Review if you like it if you didn't tell me why with a review.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1052177...-New-Beginning

    Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm way worse than Sogeking
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

  18. #36243
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    So when you say browsing sections.. You mean at a physical store? ;o
    when you purchase music digitally, you purchase COMMUNISM

    (no but seriously, i greatly prefer physical releases. also **** itunes-exclusive bonus tracks.)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  19. #36244
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    On the Miillennium Falcon
    Posts
    757

    Default

    You know you're from Michigan when its 26 degrees and it feels like spring outside.

    My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

  20. #36245
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,214

    Default

    I prefer physical music because most online music retailers only offers **** lossy compressed stuff.

    Also having things is nice.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  21. #36246
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    You know you're from Michigan when its 26 degrees and it feels like spring outside.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Also having things is nice.
    Yeah, I hate it when you have option to get a physical copy or a digital one, but the digital one is significantly cheaper. Like the manga I just got yesterday, to but it digital: $4.99, Physical copy: $22.50....I really wanted the physical copy, but I just don't feel like dropping that kind of cash XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

  22. #36247
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    On the Miillennium Falcon
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Somehow I ended up on the bad side of Youtube today. I've seen some horrendous Music Videos on the interwebs in my life, but this....

    I like how the dislike bar is bigger than the like bar haha.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72WhEqeS6AQ

    My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

  23. #36248
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    it pretty much stopped snowing here in south jersey, we've got some feezing rain, it's still annoying though
    It wasn't that bad for the most part.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  24. #36249
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,982

    Default

    I called out of work today. My manager is delusional. I told him "the state just said for everyone to stay off the roads.. so I think that kinda rules out coming to work, and it must be pretty bad out." And he's like "well we're here.. doing stuff so you should be able to make it in too." And I'm all "yeah no." -_- really? People are sliding all over the place. Was not going out in that weather just for a few crazies who need a t-shirt in a snowstorm.

    Anyways, how has everyone been.

  25. #36250
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Agreed.

    Yeah, I hate it when you have option to get a physical copy or a digital one, but the digital one is significantly cheaper. Like the manga I just got yesterday, to but it digital: $4.99, Physical copy: $22.50....I really wanted the physical copy, but I just don't feel like dropping that kind of cash XD
    There's really no point in buying manga physically unless you're doing for collection. Most manga wont be completed over here so it's a waste usually.

    tbh, I won't pay for anything i can easily get online for free through reasonable means
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I called out of work today. My manager is delusional. I told him "the state just said for everyone to stay off the roads.. so I think that kinda rules out coming to work, and it must be pretty bad out." And he's like "well we're here.. doing stuff so you should be able to make it in too." And I'm all "yeah no." -_- really? People are sliding all over the place. Was not going out in that weather just for a few crazies who need a t-shirt in a snowstorm.

    Anyways, how has everyone been.
    I job pulled this once. "Well, I got to work fine"

    Yeah, well you're on salary making more than anyone else in the building.

Page 1450 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45013501400144014461447144814491450145114521453145414601500 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •