Page 1457 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45713571407144714531454145514561457145814591460146114671507 ... LastLast
Results 36,401 to 36,425 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

They added a voting system for the Twitch Pokemon stream lol.

Now you gotta vote for actions.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

yes I know. I was just on it.

RIP Pidgeot. <3 I will always remember you. <3

My eggs! Click on them for a close up view!

Well that sort of takes the fun out of things a bit.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yes I agree. It is just for the hard parts though and people can choose to turn it off at any time. (if enough people asked for it to be turned off.)

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    They added a voting system for the Twitch Pokemon stream lol.

Now you gotta vote for actions.
    It ruined the entire run. It was used to get through the Game Corner maze twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Well that sort of takes the fun out of things a bit.
    Sort of? It completely takes the fun out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by White Pikachu View Post
    Yes I agree. It is just for the hard parts though and people can choose to turn it off at any time. (if enough people asked for it to be turned off.)
    No it won't be. There are too many from twitch and tumblr who enjoy the easymode it provides. They want to get done fast.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

There were a lot of times when it could be painful watching that bot play, but there were times where I found myself laughing. Adding a voting system takes the fun out of the stream.

1693 1038 1902

They'll never get past the safari zone without it

Yes I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    They'll never get past the safari zone without it
    Streamer removed step limit. The bigger problem is the ball limit.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.

bring back the sppf awards
    so i can complain about not winning anything

How does it take the fun out of it? It doesn't HAVE to be on democracy mode.* If you're in anarchy mode, it only ends up on democracy mode if 75% of the people entering systems are entering "democracy", which should be really hard to accomplish there are A LOT of trolls. And it's gonna be impossible to get some of the stuff done without democracy mode, like getting Surf, and probably Silph Tower. If anything, it gives the people who wanna actually beat the game a fighting chance and it gives the trolls a challenge.

*(For anyone who's confused by this conversation and is at least kinda curious, by going to the game and entering "anarchy" in the chatroom, you're voting to keep the game in the original system where the game receives a million commands or you can enter "democracy" when you desire for it to change to the new system where the most popular action -- A, B, Left, Right, Up, Down, or Start -- occurs in the game; there, now whatever I've said should have some context).

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    How does it take the fun out of it? It doesn't HAVE to be on democracy mode.* If you're in anarchy mode, it only ends up on democracy mode if 75% of the people entering systems are entering "democracy", which should be really hard to accomplish there are A LOT of trolls. And it's gonna be impossible to get some of the stuff done without democracy mode, like getting Surf, and probably Silph Tower. If anything, it gives the people who wanna actually beat the game a fighting chance and it gives the trolls a challenge.

*(For anyone who's confused by this conversation and is at least kinda curious, by going to the game and entering "anarchy" in the chatroom, you're voting to keep the game in the original system where the game receives a million commands or you can enter "democracy" when you desire for it to change to the new system where the most popular action -- A, B, Left, Right, Up, Down, or Start -- occurs in the game; there, now whatever I've said should have some context).
    Except most of the people coming in are new and just want to do democracy mode, which is watching a Let's Play in slow motion with no commentary.

woot21 out dawgs

Im different though.

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post

I mean if anyone was actually interested in beating Pokemon rather than just being entertained they probably would have just played Pokemon via a Game Boy or VBA instead of through twitch.

In other news I purchased a Gameboy Advanced and a copy of Emerald, Crystal and Fire Red among other games for really cheap at a garage sale.

I'm currently playing Emerald since I skipped the 3rd gen, it's pretty good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    In other news I purchased a Gameboy Advanced and a copy of Emerald, Crystal and Fire Red among other games for really cheap at a garage sale.

I'm currently playing Emerald since I skipped the 3rd gen, it's pretty good so far.
    I need to go to garage sales more often. I'd love to find me a 3rd gen game.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

My best garage sale purchase, was actually something my friend brought over to sell at my own garage sale. I got a Nintendo 64 with 3 controllers and about 10 games for $5......yeah....
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    I mean if anyone was actually interested in beating Pokemon rather than just being entertained they probably would have just played Pokemon via a Game Boy or VBA instead of through twitch.
    I'm surprised people find watching Red bump into walls around Celadon for 24+ hours entertaining, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post

Emerald's a great game, from a remake perspective. I found Juan to be way more obnoxious than Whitney, if you don't pick up Rayquaza beforehand, of course.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

I just got a Gameboy Player for my Gamecube. It was attached to a used gamecube on ebay. If I can get the reset button unstuck on the Gamecube, then I'll trade than in for store credit at the local used game store.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    I'm surprised people find watching Red bump into walls around Celadon for 24+ hours entertaining, to be honest.

Emerald's a great game, from a remake perspective. I found Juan to be way more obnoxious than Whitney, if you don't pick up Rayquaza beforehand, of course.
    We are having city wide garage sales so I'm gonna go "treasure hunting". You wouldn't believe some of the stuff the people are selling for so cheap.

I found a copy of Pokemon Red at a garage sale two years ago. I bought it! It was only 1 dollar! No joke! The cart was in great shape, and it works!!

I also bought a Dreamcast for 10 dollars at a garage sale last summer. The system was in good shape, and it came with 12 games. It also came with two controllers. I never owned a Dreamcast before, but now I finally do.

Garage Sales, Yard Sales, Flee Markets are always worth checking out. You just never know what you will find.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 19th February 2014 at 5:29 AM.

1693 1038 1902

They should make a Water/Fairy mermaid Pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    They should make a Water/Fairy mermaid Pokemon.
    They should make a Poison/Dragon Komodo dragon Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by White Pikachu View Post
    I'm lucky that in the UK we never have tornado or anything like that. They are very extremely rare.
    Actually, the UK regularly has the highest rate of tornadoes for land area in the entire world. I don't know what makes you think that tornadoes are so rare here
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Whooo! Realm Reborn is now on steam!
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 1457 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45713571407144714531454145514561457145814591460146114671507 ... LastLast