Page 1461 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 4611361141114511457145814591460146114621463146414651471 ... LastLast
Results 36,501 to 36,525 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    who the **** in north america cares about soccer though lbr
    Nobody, including me, but the tears of those 7 soccer fans in Canada are delicious.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I hate soccer.

But I'm still mad about figure skating last night, tbh. Both Ashley Wagner and Yuna Kim got screwed over by the judges. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I hate soccer.

But I'm still mad about figure skating last night, tbh. Both Ashley Wagner and Yuna Kim got screwed over by the judges. Wtf.
    Oh yeah. That's a controversy for sure. The local sports radio station was all over that in between talking about college basketball and the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post

this isn't even hyperbolic
    Actually it is because every school in my area is cancelled

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Oh yeah. That's a controversy for sure. The local sports radio station was all over that in between talking about college basketball and the NBA.
    It was total garbage. Yuna Kim should have won gold. Adelina Sotnikova was good with her jumps (she made a glaringly obvious mistake on a landing and still got NO deductions?!) but there is zero artistry/emotion in her skating. Yuna was amazing. And Ashley Wagner should have gotten at least fourth. I think she should have gotten bronze but Carolina Kostner's performance was good too.. I don't understand how Yulia Lipnitskaya scored higher than Ashley when she fell in BOTH the short program and the free skate. Twice in the latter. Even the crowd was mad about Ashley's score.

Wow it's almost as if figure skating judges are biased or something.

wait.

I only watched the woman's short program, which I felt was pretty decently judged. Felt bad for Yulia when she fell, although I was a lot more pissed off at the commentators. The CBC figure skating commentators were really vicious. When Adelina Sotnikova finished her short program the commentator was like "Yulia who????" and my friends and I were all like "calm down ****". Same when Mao Asada missed her triple. One of the commentators said something along the lines of "That would be devastating way to end your career", which is true but it was just the way he delivered it.

e: wait what the hell i'm watching this and she missed her first triple how the hell did she win
    Last edited by Peter Quill; 21st February 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Star-Lord

You know whats funny is I was playing guitar an hour ago but I haven't since and it's still around my shoulders while im surfing the web

She won because Motha Russia. Don't get me wrong, she's very talented, but I think she has a lot of room to grow as a performer. And I have to admit, I laughed every time Yulia fell because they made such a huge deal about what a star she was... and also because Russia can go suck a nut. None of the NBC commentators even gave Mao Asada a chance. I felt bad for her. Queen Yuna tho... She was beautiful.

Figure skating is a thing that I don't understand at all. Everyone's been getting mad about it, but to me it just looked like a bunch of bedazzled people skating around to some music for a few minutes. I'd rather watch curling.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I don't think we can be friends anymore, Hydrohs.

Figure skating is wonderful. It's athleticism and art wrapped in one. It's amazing what the human body can do. Don't you dare badmouth figure skating, man. I will cut you.

I'm sure everyone is really talented and I get that, and I couldn't do what they do. But it is in no way exciting to me, nor something I can really appreciate. Much like most art.

Like poetry, I think poetry is a waste of time.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I don't really have anything against figure skating, except that there are WAY. TOO. MANY. EVENTS. in the Olympics.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I don't really have anything against figure skating, except that there are WAY. TOO. MANY. EVENTS. in the Olympics.
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about ice dancing, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

^this guy wins the internet for today

It's just copypasta.

original text do not steal
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    ^this guy wins the internet for today
    No
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by YourFavoriteUser View Post
    No
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YourFavoriteUser again.

figure skating isnt really my thing but it still looks pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's just copypasta.
    i know but i haven't seen it in ages and it elicited a chuckle

No
    Yes pal you wanna fight me

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Yes pal you wanna fight me
    I'll deal with you after class
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

I'll deal with you after class
    *rolls sleeves back down

Until then

Aim for his weak spot, YFU. Remember what I've taught you.

Also I guess I chose the right time to change my name to Canada. :|

Everything will be alright. Just wait until the Summer Olympics. Team USA will win Gold once again in Basketball!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Everything will be alright. Just wait until the Summer Olympics. Team USA will win Gold once again in Basketball!
    It just isn't the same as Olympics hockey. I by far prefer basketball in general, but as for the Olympics, basketball isn't even in the same realm as hockey.

The USA is just too dominant in basketball.

Page 1461 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 4611361141114511457145814591460146114621463146414651471 ... LastLast