Page 1486 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 4861386143614761482148314841485148614871488148914901496 ... LastLast
Results 37,126 to 37,150 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    literally all I see is this gif

omg that is me irl

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    literally all I see is this gif

I found that way more funny then I should have..
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pesky Persian again."
    dang

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

ill spread your reputation

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    ill spread your reputation
    )))))))))

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

And I'm the creepy one >_>
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

yes. yes you are.

The real counting game is count to 10 before there's a shitty post
    Amiright

This has nothing to do with the current topic, but I was playing Call Of Duty Ghosts tonight, and this guy was telling me he wants my address so he can kick my ***. He was getting mad at me because I was hard scope sniping. He called me a bunch of names that I can't repeat on here. I don't feel like getting infracted, so I can't go into too much detail.

People take these Call Of Duty games too seriously. It's a game. I could careless if you have a higher KD than me.

I play this game in my leisure time sometimes, and even if I had a good KD, I wouldn't look down on people like i'm some sort of god.

Having a good KD means nothing to me. Nobody gives a rats *** if you have a 4.00 KD. Having a high KD isn't going to make you successful at life. It's a game! Not real life. Some morons need to realize this.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

^Welcome to PvP games, broski. Try being a woman playing them.

I feel bad for women that play Call Of Duty, or any other PVP based game for that matter.

A lot of guys treat women like garbage over these games. That, or when a girl shows up in the lobby, guys get all thirsty. It's (VERY) pathetic to see.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 1st March 2014 at 5:03 AM.

1693 1038 1902

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I feel bad for women that play Call Of Duty, or any other PVP based game for that matter.

A lot of guys treat women like garbage over these games. That, or when a girl shows up in the lobby, guys get all thirsty. It's quite pathetic to see.

It's seriously terrible, man. I've left matches because of the way people have talked (not to me, because the only game I PvP on I'm not terrible at so I don't usually get abuse) or I just play male characters to cut back on the way they talk. I've put people on my ignore list for using the word "rape" multiple times in a match just so I don't end up in a match with them again. Sometimes I think about asking them politely not to say those things, but I know that'll never work so I don't even try. lmao

This has nothing to do with the current topic, but I was playing Call Of Duty Ghosts tonight, and this guy was telling me he wants my address so he can kick my ***. He was getting mad at me because I was hard scope sniping. He called me a bunch of names that I can't repeat on here. I don't feel like getting infracted, so I can't go into too much detail.

People take these Call Of Duty games too seriously. It's a game. I could careless if you have a higher KD than me.

I play this game in my leisure time sometimes, and even if I had a good KD, I wouldn't look down on people like i'm some sort of god.

Having a good KD means nothing to me. Nobody gives a rats *** if you have a 4.00 KD. Having a high KD isn't going to make you successful at life. It's a game! Not real life. Some morons need to realize this.
    LolCOD

But seriously, people need to learn how to chill the **** out. I've gotten death threats before for pretty much destroying the other team in BF3 before. It's pathetic.

Yeah, asking them to politely stop will most likely egg them on even more, and they will continue to act like **** heads.

If Call Of Duty's report button actually worked, I would've gotten a lot of guys banned for sexual harassment on women. There's no reason to harass anyone over a video game, especially a woman.

I hear the word "rape" so much on Call Of Duty. I also lost track of how many times i'm been called a nerd that lives in his moms basement.

1693 1038 1902

I only play PvP in SWtOR and it's not as bad (as long as you don't play ranked because all those guys have sticks up their asses) but we do get the occasional douchebag. I don't really bother with reports (not really my style and BioWare doesn't do anything anyway lol) but I have put a few people on ignore. I don't mind a little shit talk because it's PvP and that comes with the territory, but I think there are lines that shouldn't be crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    LolCOD

But seriously, people need to learn how to chill the **** out. I've gotten death threats before for pretty much destroying the other team in BF3 before. It's pathetic.
    It really is man. It's very sad how some people carry themselves on these games. It's even more annoying when a very young kid is on the mic talking about my mother. It's like really kid? Have you even hit puberty yet?

The sad thing is, it's not even just kids that act like that. Teens, and adults act the same way on these games. They feel the need to bring up peoples moms.

1693 1038 1902

1008_chunky_stan1.jpg

this is how you imagine them irl

people like that in online games are why i avoid the **** out of public servers
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    That really sounds like Bieber in the video lmao

1693 1038 1902

That really sounds like Bieber in the video lmao
    That's because it is, technically.

It's funny how long it takes people to realize they aren't talking to who they think they are in those vids.

Lmao!!!! **** this i'm done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZr5C0KsQg

1693 1038 1902

Lmao!!!! **** this i'm done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uZr5C0KsQg
    no it gets better

Y'all are going to spend the entire night on YouTube now.

You're welcome.

Page 1486 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 4861386143614761482148314841485148614871488148914901496 ... LastLast