Page 1497 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 4971397144714871493149414951496149714981499150015011507 ... LastLast
Results 37,401 to 37,425 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I am not the spokesperson for the rest of this thread but if I was to take a wild guess:

Posting for the sake of posting probably gets on people's nerves. This includes, responding to every other post in thread regardless of whether you have anything relevant to say, or posting just to keep constant activity in the thread. Also trying to force themselves into conversations with mods and saying rude things about them in the process, why do people keep doing that?
    Some people see the friendly joking between the regulars of the thread, think 'hey these guys are popular and they look like they're being dicks so I'ma be a dick too' and then they just fall flat on their face

It's a sad world we live in

So I'm being a dick? :c
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    I remember the first time I went paint balling. It as for my 12th birthday and I brought along a few friends. We played with this one group of teenagers that was like 20 people big. The next day my entire body was covered in bruises...
    This is one of my favorite things ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelphon View Post
    So I'm being a dick? :c
    Can't honestly say; that's for the people you do whatever to to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Paint grenades. The future of warfare.

So....anyone here play hearthstone? :o

So....anyone here play hearthstone?
    Heard of it, but never played it. I have heard good things about it, however,

I remember the first time I went paint balling. It as for my 12th birthday and I brought along a few friends. We played with this one group of teenagers that was like 20 people big. The next day my entire body was covered in bruises...
    I don't even remember a time I went paint balling that didn't end in me covered in bruises, as lame as that sounds.

I like paintball a lot but I haven't played it in years. We were really mean, though. We have a huge open field for a backyard surrounded by a couple of acres of woods. So when someone would come over to play paintball with us and they'd never played before, we told them it was tradition that they run across the field and let us shoot them so they knew what it felt like to get hit before we played. In reality, we were just being assholes and wanted an excuse to shoot at them without letting them have any cover. lmao
    Christ. I'd hate to have been one of them to play paintball with you people wtf. XD

Thanks for clearing that up.

Has anyone ever played freeze tag? Where if you get tagged, you freeze up and you have to have someone crawl between your legs to get unfrozen?
    Uh people played it like that? I only played the same way AwesomeGrovyle did where touching the other players unfroze them.

Canada...I'm coming for you -_-
    I don't even know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Posting for the sake of posting probably gets on people's nerves. This includes, responding to every other post in thread regardless of whether you have anything relevant to say, or posting just to keep constant activity in the thread. Also trying to force themselves into conversations with mods and saying rude things about them in the process, why do people keep doing that?
    Because they're tryhards.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

I don't even know who you are.
    Nor do I you, but I'm guessing you're responible for all them neg reps :P

I've never played paintball. I am not a true person, apparently.

However, I have played freeze tag, but the way we played if you got tagged you were basically screwed, and the person who lasted the longest won. Those rules clearly didn't account for tagger bias.

I know Canada from the hellholes counting threads, but I have genuinely no clue who you are.

Holy crap XD

I really need to see that movie now.

Nope. I only send positive rep these days. I don't like sending neg reps tbh.

(Although sometimes I'll joke about negging posts but I don't actually do it.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    I know Canada from the hellholes counting threads, but I have genuinely no clue who you are.
    I have no idea why you crossed hellholes out. It was pretty accurate.

However, I have played freeze tag, but the way we played if you got tagged you were basically screwed, and the person who lasted the longest won. Those rules clearly didn't account for tagger bias.
    I've played that way a few times as well but preferred the unfreezing way. The game lasted longer lol.
    Last edited by Canada; 5th March 2014 at 1:48 AM.

Negged

jk, I really don't neg at all either; I only do it to people who are seriously irritating me. Most of the time I just poz. It's also weird how it thanks you for negging somebody.

Huh..well sorry for blaming you then =/

And to be honest if any of you knew me I'd be surprised XD

Is the school yard discussion still going on? Cause I wanted to bring up wallball. I really enjoyed that game, probably the only amount of excercise I ever got. XD

And to be honest if any of you knew me I'd be surprised XD
    You are that guy outside my window... I'm honestly surprised I didn't know you... People tend to notice things like that. How odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazekickblaziken View Post
    Is the school yard discussion still going on? Cause I wanted to bring up wallball. I really enjoyed that game, probably the only amount of excercise I ever got. XD
    You got exercise as a little kid? Lucky. Most I ever got was running from the bullies who figured that threatening to beat the crap out of me was a feasible method of getting me to help them with their homework

I have no idea why you crossed hellholes out. It was pretty accurate.
    I'm not gonna lie, you legitimately seemed to like CT60. I'm not gonna bother saying anything about CT100, as you displayed your blatant hatred for it every day.

Anyways, I know Imposter from the competitive section and CT100, and Canada from CT60.

I was on moot's friends list after he sent me a request after our battle, but that soon changed once he realized how active I am XD (clogged up his feed).

I really don't know anyone else here.

*crys a little*

On topic though: what was up with the counting threads?

I visited them on different ocassions and never saw anything bad.

I'm not gonna lie, you legitimately seemed to like CT60. I'm not gonna bother saying anything about CT100, as you displayed your blatant hatred for it every day.

Anyways, I know Imposter from the competitive section and CT100, and Canada from CT60.

I was on moot's friends list after he sent me a request after our battle, but that soon changed once he realized how active I am XD (clogged up his feed).

You keep on beating my crappy gimmick teams ;_; Looks like Team Raticate has a new target in its sights... Also I was on CT60 a lot too

*crys a little*
    *cries out of empathy*

*crys a little*

On topic though: what was up with the counting threads?

They got way too out of hand. CT100 was much worse than CT60 though.

You keep on beating my crappy gimmick teams ;_; Looks like Team Raticate has a new target in its sights... Also I was on CT60 a lot too
    Yep. >:) bring it on. I'm sure I can handle a rat. And yes, you were on CT60, but we mostly talked on CT100.

You got exercise as a little kid? Lucky. Most I ever got was running from the bullies who figured that threatening to beat the crap out of me was a feasible method of getting me to help them with their homework
    I'm one of the few people who have never experienced that at all. Though that's probably because I stopped going to school after grade 1. The school I was enrolled was a hell hole that was a dangerous environment for a 6 year old. I was home schooled since then lmao

I don't mind. Although just a bit of advice, it's pointless to try and find out who did, because it's probably more than one person sending them. it's unlikely that anyone can send/revoke reputation points so often that they can rep the same person several times in a day.

How many times did you look? Twice?

It's not that I liked CT60, it's that I hated CT100 so much and CT60 wasn't nearly as horrible in comparison at the time. I will easily admit CT60 was a bad thread though. The game itself was kind of fun, but the post context was atrocious.
    Last edited by Canada; 5th March 2014 at 2:09 AM.

Oh childhood bullies. I feel ya, I got beat up quite a few times when I was little. Not for being smart, but rather for being a weirdo. I still am a weirdo, but at least now I own it.

Sorry to hear about all them turd nuggets.

On a side note am I like the only one who never got bullied in school?

Holy crap XD

I really need to see that movie now.
    It's hilarious. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending because I thought it was unrealistic, but I won't spoil it.

Wtf is wallball?

This was the official sport of my childhood
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Wtf is wallball?
    You take a ball and throw it at a wall. You try to get it past other people or at least peg them with it.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Page 1497 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 4971397144714871493149414951496149714981499150015011507 ... LastLast