Page 251 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1512012412472482492502512522532542552613013511251 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Autismic she IS younger than you, what do you expect?

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    To be fair Prof, Autismic makes himself a target. People are just pointing it out because by acting like a spoilt brat, he's basically saying "Oh, look at me! I can ***** but won't take anybody telling me to grow up!".
    Troll, Spoiled brat, am I not allowed to answer questions or give my opinions? because, seriously, That's all I'm doing. Im not trying to make myself a target for anyone. People here just hate me for no good reason, so they reply and try to make me feel bad.

But Fatal was the only one who succeeded at that.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    My christmas sucked. I hate getting clothes for christmas, especially when it takes half my presents.
    Some kids actually NEED clothes for Christmas, so don't fucking complain, you son of a mangy dog.

Edit: I dont really feel like getting Autismic upset again, so I subtly changed it
    Last edited by ThunderKitty; 25th December 2011 at 7:30 PM.
    i hate pewdiepie and you

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post

I'm a teenage heart throb again!

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    @Moltanic

Hey I remember seeing the video with the guy in your sig. He gave something to someone and pulled out a gun from a paperbag. Then shot himself in the mouth(I think).

Pretty grusome stuff.
    Yep yep. That's Robert "Budd" Dwyer. The former treasurer of Pennsylvania.

He was wrongfully accused of corruption and he decided he would rather die than go to prison for something he didn't do. he even turned down a plea deal that would have given him only year of prison (as opposed to 5 years). So he blew his brains out on live TV during a press conference.

It sounds morbid, but it was actually a good move. Because he died in office his family was able to collect full survivor benefits. Otherwise they would have had to file for bankruptcy. Budd is one of my personal heroes. I see him as a martyr. Someone who would rather die than compromise his integrity. I have instant respect for anyone who feels that strongly about their convictions.

The quotes in my signature are his last words at the press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    You know what I got for Christmas? Oh, it was a banner fucking year at the old Gladys family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said, "Hey, smoke up Gladys." Alright? So go home and cry to your daddy. Don't cry here, okay?
    You think I don't understand pressure? Well fuck you! fuck you! Know why I'm here today? Do you?! I'm here because Mr. Ryan found a gun in the locker. I can't have an F, I can't have it and I know my parents can't have it. Even if I aced the rest of the semester, I'm still only a B. And everything's ruined for me. So I considered my options, you know? But before I could do it, the gun went off in my locker.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Doesn't mean he can't feel bad about feeling shafted. Yes, he should be grateful he got anything at all, but anyone with siblings knows that sometimes it can hurt when something like that happens. Hell, I'm the youngest and I still felt like crap a couple of years ago when my grandma bought my brother a mini fridge and gave me a homemade loofah (made out of yarn) and some 97cent body wash from Walmart. He's just venting some frustration.

There is so much grouchiness and hostility in this thread today. I realize that this thread (and Misc. as a whole) isn't exactly known for its chipper attitude and nice atmosphere, but goodness, guys, I came online to get away from the negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Doesn't mean he can't feel bad about feeling shafted. Yes, he should be grateful he got anything at all, but anyone with siblings knows that sometimes it can hurt when something like that happens. Hell, I'm the youngest and I still felt like crap a couple of years ago when my grandma bought my brother a mini fridge and gave me a homemade loofah (made out of yarn) and some 97cent body wash from Walmart. He's just venting some frustration.

There is so much grouchiness and hostility in this thread today. I realize that this thread (and Misc. as a whole) isn't exactly known for its chipper attitude and nice atmosphere, but goodness, guys, I came online to get away from the negativity.
    I didn't get anything for christmas, hell my mother hates me...

That No one here would care about me hating getting clothes for christmas. Because, Seriously, Everyone here is allowed to give opinion's but me, and that's really just retarded. That's what I would expect.

So, in short, If i think Kingdom Hearts is better than skyrim, I don't think anyone should try to prove to me its not. Because its MY OPINION.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I didn't get anything for christmas, hell my mother hates me...
    That's nice.

We can all play a game of "My Life is Worse than Yours."

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    That's nice.

We can all play a game of "My Life is Worse than Yours."
    Just forget it...>_< I wasn't trying to play games...whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Why don't y'all take a short holiday break from singling out Autismic and pick on the people in your own lives, yeah? It's getting very tired.
    Why don't you do your job as a moderator and infract him for fishing for attention?

That No one here would care about me hating getting clothes for christmas. Because, Seriously, Everyone here is allowed to give opinion's but me, and that's really just retarded. That's what I would expect.

So, in short, If i think Kingdom Hearts is better than skyrim, I don't think anyone should try to prove to me its not. Because its MY OPINION.
    And we dislike your opinion and argue to prove you wrong.

As for what I got, I got some clothes that will keep me warm for the rest of winter, an manga kit, anime figures, a camera, and some less interesting stuff.
    i hate pewdiepie and you

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKitty View Post

As for what I got, I got some clothes that will keep me warm for the rest of winter, an manga kit, anime figures, a camera, and some less interesting stuff.
    Cool. I like Cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by Korusan View Post
    Why don't you do your job as a moderator and infract him for fishing for attention?
    Because he won't be able to post thread-closing messages he thinks are witty if he has to infract someone!
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Why the hell does anyone even think these things?
    DOES GIVING MY OPINION REALLY MAKE YOU THINK IM "FISHING FOR ATTENTION?"

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKitty View Post
    But you don't have too. My point is that no matter what I say, everyone still tries to find something that would make me angry. I could say "Merry x-mas" and people would still find a way to use that just so they can Bully me over the internet. That's what everyone's doing. Plus, It's illegal. so you all should just stop.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Hey look it's someone playing the internet bullying card! Truly this is an original attention whoring maneuver and no one else on this internet forum ever uses it.
    last.fm
    facebook

If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    Because he won't be able to post thread-closing messages he thinks are witty if he has to infract someone!
    It's a-okay with me if you'd rather I take Autismic's place as the Misc section spittoon. Have yourselves a field day with it, and Merry Christmas. =P

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

How about you get off the internet and call the cops to go arrest the big bullies who criticise you on a forum you willingly go on?

Seriously you've brought this all on yourself. I can't fathom why anyone would continue going on a website where they know people don't like them.
    Last edited by Korusan; 25th December 2011 at 8:09 PM.

Because they have nothing better to do? AT least thats my excuse :P

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    It's a-okay with me if you'd rather I take Autismic's place as the Misc section spittoon. Have yourselves a field day with it, and Merry Christmas. =P
    Truly I am sovereign in this subforum of a subforum of an internet forum.
    last.fm
    facebook

clearly he didn't like the clothes he got for christmas very much

if he didn't can I have them instead? I didn't get clothes. or anything else

@ #SPP, #SPP-WiFi [ Tekirai / Teddie / Meowstic / Levi ]
    drop me a PM there if you want help and stuff

But you don't have too. My point is that no matter what I say, everyone still tries to find something that would make me angry. I could say "Merry x-mas" and people would still find a way to use that just so they can Bully me over the internet. That's what everyone's doing. Plus, It's illegal. so you all should just stop.
    Ahem.

This site is known to rage over opinions, and to critize one another.
    BUT... We are NOT bullying, we are expressing our of dislike of your beliefs. I have gotten this feeling across the Internet, but I ignore their voices and listen only for praise. That's what you should do. Ignore the voices of your critizers and look for the voice of someone who agrees. Not complain, keep your chin up, and look for heavenly praise.
    i hate pewdiepie and you

Y'all can have your little party over here; I'm going to spend my Christmas with family
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

How about you get off the internet and go call the cops to go arrest the big bullies who criticise you on a forum you willingly go on?

Seriously you've brought this all on yourself. I can't fathom why anyone would continue going on a website where they know people don't like them.
    i didn't bring anything on anyone. its not my fault if my opinion's differ from everyone else and they want to make fun of it. Honestly, I come to this forum to get away from my life. Unfortunately, No matter what I say people hate it. So, With you saying its my fault is false, retarded, and Illogical. Stop while your behind.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I think we might need some Rawst Berries for that

Quote Originally Posted by Tekirai View Post
    clearly he didn't like the clothes he got for christmas very much

if he didn't can I have them instead? I didn't get clothes. or anything else
    Sure. I don't need them.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Page 251 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1512012412472482492502512522532542552613013511251 ... LastLast