Page 271 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1712212612672682692702712722732742752813213711271 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    The cake is a lie .
    What does that have to do with what I just said?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    Mewkachu lives in Florida but is obsessed with the New York City subway. Hmm...
    New York is overrated.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    Nintendo won't die just because one of their consoles doesn't sell well.
    Cough*Cough* 3DS says hello.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by thebattleforntierash View Post
    I'm thinking about something the Wii U someone told me it may be a downfall if nintendo doesn't do well.
    Sorry if I come across as impolite, but lolno. Nintendo is a money-making machine. They've made a console that hasn't sold well before (looking at you, Virtual Boy) and they've been fine. Because they have so many successful series, people will buy their products no matter how hard something that comes out might suck. If the Wii U fails, they still have the 3DS, which has a good library of games that people will pay for.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I'm afraid to leave my room.... My parents just got my cell phone bill and apparently my line alone is at $150 in charges.

Parents really shouldn't tell kids the have unlimited texting when they don't...

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    I'm afraid to leave my room.... My parents just got my cell phone bill and apparently my line alone is at $150 in charges.

Parents really shouldn't tell kids the have unlimited texting when they don't...
    Who were you texting so much? PikaPal_Lyra?

My 3DS returns the greeting.

Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

... What? Nintendo still won't collapse even if two consoles don't sell well, and I'm pretty sure once more games come out for it it's sales will rise.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

The 3DS is selling faster than the DS and DSi. It's even outselling the Vita even though it was just launched.

Hey guess what guys? Let's look at this article right here. The 3DS has more sales in 8 months than the DS had in its first year. So yeah, 3DS is far from failing.

It was falling a few months ago you know before the price drop.
    That's what I was saying.

It wasn't failing then either.

I'm not sure what company you have, but I think you can easily fix that by calling the company and explain your situation and see if you can switch your texting plan to an unlimited texting plan. Once done that should lower your bill, if it was truly the text messages that caused the high bill.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Ah I remember when I used my Phone which was months ago too bad I can't use it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    I'm not sure what company you have, but I think you can easily fix that by calling the company and explain your situation and see if you can switch your texting plan to an unlimited texting plan. Once done that should lower your bill, if it was truly the text messages that caused the high bill.
    I'm on Verizon, I've never heard of that before, but I'm not sure that my mom would go for that since she doesn't want me to have unlimitted texting for some reason :P

It may also be Internet charges, my phone doesn't have Internet in its plan, but it's wifi compatible so I've been using it as a web browser in wifi zones when I dont have my iPod or laptop (which was almost all of December), but now I'm getting paranoid that it also charges for using Internet in a wifi zone...

Well it was nice knowing you guys, it's 2:43 and I don't think I can pretend to be asleep much longer...

I'm on Verizon, I've never heard of that before, but I'm not sure that my mom would go for that since she doesn't want me to have unlimitted texting for some reason :P

It may also be Internet charges, my phone doesn't have Internet in its plan, but it's wifi compatible so I've been using it as a web browser in wifi zones when I dont have my iPod or laptop (which was almost all of December), but now I'm getting paranoid that it also charges for using Internet in a wifi zone...

Well it was nice knowing you guys, it's 2:43 and I don't think I can pretend to be asleep much longer...
    Maybe you should consider getting a job and paying for your part of the cell phone bill. Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Maybe you should consider getting a job and paying for your part of the cell phone bill. Just a thought...
    I'm definitely paying off my Part of the bill, it would be really stupid not to. But telling my parents that doesn't stop me from get yelled at initially

I'm definitely paying off my Part of the bill, it would be really stupid not to. But telling my parents that doesn't stop me from get yelled at initially
    I feel sorry for you. *salutes you* Go into battle brave and strong ma- I mean woman! But seriously I hope you don't get yelled at too much.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    This was exactly my same problem. I normally have no trouble with real time battle systems, but damn. Switching menu's in real time while the screen is flashing and everyone else isn't doing a damn thing but getting killed is so annoying that I forget what the heck I was going to switch to in the first place. There was this one boss like 4 hours in the game where you had to have like this one exact paradigm setup, otherwise he just kept kicking your ***. Plus you can't level up so you're ****ed untill you can figure out what to do, while the boss is still kicking your ***.

It doesn't help that you get crap attacks and skills untill like 10hrs in.
    Exactly. Every other ATB game they've ever done had you enter in one command maybe every ten seconds per character. Now you're supposed to do 3-4 every, like, five seconds. Unless, of course, you're inclined to let the computer make baffling choices for you. Then again, the decision-making process is alleviated by the fact that you really only have one choice of action per role. Level up system is also totally terrible. They just took all of the bad parts of FFX's system, magnified them as much as possible, and took out all of the good parts of it.

And as far as I can tell, you never get any decent or exciting abilities or skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    They fucked it up so badly that they had to apologize to the fans about it in an official response.
    Considering that I've seen them explain away XIII's poor reception as, "Well, Western audiences just can't appreciate a good story," (apparently implying that every FF game that was well-received had an accordingly shitty story), for them to actually officially apologize means that they had to have screwed it up at incomprehensible levels. And to think, they used to be good.

Fake your death.

I feel sorry for you. *salutes you* Go into battle brave and strong ma- I mean woman! But seriously I hope you don't get yelled at too much.
    You don't ever think before you post, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    You don't ever think before you post, do you?
    You don't have to be rude. And why would you say that?

Ignoring everything... Kingdom Hearts came in the mail, but the sound from my ps2 to my tv won't work. plus, I ordered the first one and not the second.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Um.
    The 3DS is doing better than the DS was doing. And even if it was doing bad, and the Wii U did do bad, it wouldn't end Nintendo.

It was falling a few months ago you know before the price drop.
    That's what I was saying.
    You said tat the 3DS says hello implying that Nintendo has failed because the 3DS failed.

Which is just dumb.

You don't have to be rude. And why would you say that?
    Just that your posts come across as spastic and not terribly well-thought-out, and very, very frequently. At times, it seems like you reply after every poster, not because you have something to say, but because you have some inexplicably compulsive need to.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Just that your posts come across as spastic and not terribly well-thought-out, and very, very frequently. At times, it seems like you reply after every poster, not because you have something to say, but because you have some inexplicably compulsive need to.
    I was just showing pity...

Page 271 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1712212612672682692702712722732742752813213711271 ... LastLast