Page 290 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1902402802862872882892902912922932943003403901290 ... LastLast
Results 7,226 to 7,250 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Kitten>Hedgehog, I think it was seeing an albino hedgehog that made up my mind, those things are creepy as ****...

Plus you can cuddle with a kitten...

Debating on whether to get the new Archie meets KISS comic book.
    Last edited by Zazie; 11th January 2012 at 3:11 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Goddamnit I broke my headphones Not even sure how
    That sucks. What kind of headphones did you have?

Goddamnit I broke my headphones Not even sure how
    http://browncardigan.com/?p=10294

Mine got ****ed up recently two. Luckily they were jsut one of three that I own. Not sure whether to save and spend a lot on some prpa high qualitee ones m8.

In other music related news, I am now addicted to the Smiths. Morrissey manages to walk the line between arsehole and poet very well.

It's finally sunny out when I'm finally leaving the house. THE GOOD LORD HAS SPOKEN

Yeah, cats are better pets overall, even if they're harder to take care of. Wish i wasn't allergic :/

And my headphones are kinda cheap AND the sound goes through the speakers anyways. Kinda sucks when you're trying to watch something.
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

yeah cats are cool.Never have seen a hedgehog though so I don't know which is better.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Hedgehogs are cute *looks at Shaymin* but I still prefer cats, because they purr when you pet them.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    That sucks. What kind of headphones did you have?
    Sennheiser The right one had been broken for quite a while, but I literally just took out the left one for a minute, and when I put it back in the sound had completely died. I got pretty annoyed so I threw them against my wall. Suffice to say, any remaining functionality within them has probably been destroyed.

It's also quite annoying that I found this awesome radio station today. Dayum.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Not sure whether to save and spend a lot on some prpa high qualitee ones m8.
    yh save up nd get sum dr dre ones there mint kid
    Disclaimer: my ironic posting does not truly represent my real life views.

But I can easily see how Morrissey qualifies as a Grade-A douchebag. I recall him making comments that fast food chains are worse than the 2011 Norweigen terrorist attacks. You've really got to be in a special, elite league of arsehole to say that. And to also call the Chinese a 'subspecies'.

Shame I've yet to see his poetic side.
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by IanDonyer View Post
    Those friggin' bastards will plot to kill you in your sleep. Then use your corpse as their own personal litter box.
    No they won't.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Hedgehogs are cute *looks at Shaymin* but I still prefer cats, because they purr when you pet them.
    For about 13 years ago, we had a Hedgehog family living under our House. ^^ they were adorable (cats hated them, though).

Since i was young then, i picked one up and petted it on it's back. Not my smartest move....
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    No they won't.
    Yeah cats are pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    For about 13 years ago, we had a Hedgehog family living under our House. ^^ they were adorable (cats hated them, though).

Since i was young then, i picked one up and petted it on it's back. Not my smartest move....
    Ouch. Was it difficult removing the quills. We don't really get hedgehogs where I love. So my experience with them is completely non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    In other music related news, I am now addicted to the Smiths. Morrissey manages to walk the line between arsehole and poet very well.
    I've always had a thing for Morrissey ever since I was a kid. My sister was an obsessive hipster. She had all his music videos on VHS and almost every week she'd sit me down and make me watch them with her. I mean literally make me, as in I couldn't get up and leave. I didn't really mind though. After awhile I really started to enjoy it. I was the only 2nd grader who knew all thw words to Ouija Board, Ouija Board.

Watching music videos was together was something we eventually bonded over.

So which albums/songs have you listened to so far? From either Morrissey or The Smiths.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

@Moltanic

I honestly don't remember, since i was very young. XD But i don't think i got many quills in me. ^^ I remember dropping the poor hedgehog, though... ;_;
    *ashamed*
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

So my two best friends in the universe are now going out...

This isn't going to end well for me -__-... And once again a friend leaves me for a boyfriend :P

Some girls just dont get the concept of chicks before dicks :P

We were all going to see beauty and the beast this weekend, I don't know weather to go and be the awkward third wheel, or cancel on them...

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post

This isn't going to end well for me -__-... And once again a friend leaves me for a boyfriend :P

We were all going to see beauty and the beast this weekend, I don't know weather to go and be the awkward third wheel, or cancel on them...
    They're still your friends, though, even if they're dating now. Are they the kind of people who are all over each other all the time or are pretty chill and keep the PDA to a minimum when around their friends? If the former, bail. If the latter, you could at least try to suck it up and spend time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic View Post
    So which albums/songs have you listened to so far? From either Morrissey or The Smiths.
    Well I've had a lot of their stuff sitting around in my room/itunes for years. When I was about 17, my friend gave me the cd's to keep. At the time though, I was listening almost exclusively to 60's funk and rock, so I kind of ignored them, and deselected them from my itunes. That was about four years ago. I was bored about a month back, and had a listen and immediately found them pretty sweet.

I've barely stopped listening to their eponymous for the last month or so, but I'm also loving "singles". "Heaven knows I'm miserable now" is just a work of snobbish genius.

God I ****ing hate those garish pieces of ****.

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/13094/

One of my absolute favourites encompassing both douchebaggery and poetry.

That is very low of them forcing you into third wheel territory. Not to mention you are going to be royally ****ed WHEN they break up (as you acknowledge). People sh1tting where they eat, why oh why oh why?

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic View Post
    Well I've had a lot of their stuff sitting around in my room/itunes for years. When I was about 17, my friend gave me the cd's to keep. At the time though, I was listening almost exclusively to 60's funk and rock, so I kind of ignored them, and deselected them from my itunes. That was about four years ago. I was bored about a month back, and had a listen and immediately found them pretty sweet.

I've barely stopped listening to their eponymous for the last month or so, but I'm also loving "singles". "Heaven knows I'm miserable now" is just a work of snobbish genius.

What about you?

God I ****ing hate those garish pieces of ****.

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/13094/

One of my absolute favourites encompassing both douchebaggery and poetry.

That is very low of them forcing you into third wheel territory. Not to mention you are going to be royally ****ed WHEN they break up (as you acknowledge). People sh1tting where they eat, why oh why oh why?

So the guy friend is just a friend right, you don't like him as more than that? If not, I would say if they're both your best friends you should try to spend time with them. Also why do you feel like your female friend is leaving you if you have plans to go somewhere together? You should be happy for your friends that they are together, I don't really see why you would be upset unless it's jealousy or you like the boy in question as more than a friend. If they are really your best friends you shouldn't feel awkward. That's just being childish. If it were you who had the boyfriend, you would want to spend time with him too, and the fact that they want to go places with you shows they're not neglecting you right?

SHUT UP. AT LEAST YOU HAVE FRIENDS ;__;

Go ahead and go. It seems like they still want you there (or else they would have 'canceled' on you). And B&B is a good show anyways

Edit: I don't even play Skyrim, but this made me lol
    Last edited by Loco4Treecko; 12th January 2012 at 2:49 AM.
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Nice shirt. I have one just like it, but it's snowing now.

Despite my masculine chest hair, I don't dare wear the v in bitter cold snow.

Frankly Jenny you sound like you are being selfish. If these two are your Best Friends in the universe you should be happy for them getting together. For their happiness is partly because you are in their universe(s).

If your friends invited you to go, then you should go... because they want your company.

Do set some ground rules though. 1st) You are not to be the sounding board when and if they start fighting. 2nd) You will not take sides!!! Or at least for most reasons. They are both your friends and if you wish it to stay that way you need to set the rules for your relation with them now. If you are true friends if you tell one or the other they are being "bad" then they should respect your opinion.

Don't be a party pooper for them though, because they deserve the right to find happiness together if they can.

So true!

So, uh...

Twinkies are being discontinued.

Twinkies are horrible and never tasted good.

What? Never! Twinkies will still be around even after the apocalypse. You just watch.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by SGG View Post
    So, uh...

Twinkies are being discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Twinkies are horrible and never tasted good.
    You shut your lying whore mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by belbackinblack View Post
    Nice shirt. I have one just like it, but it's snowing now.

Despite my masculine chest hair, I don't dare wear the v in bitter cold snow.

Meanwhile in Los Angeles....

Sometimes I forget Winter actually exists in other states. It's a nice 75 degrees over here. For the most part, California isn't too receptive to seasonal weather changes.
    Last edited by Moltanic; 12th January 2012 at 10:09 PM.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

Page 290 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1902402802862872882892902912922932943003403901290 ... LastLast