Page 320 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2202703103163173183193203213223233243303704201320 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

can't you see he's a nice guy who could treat those non-human sex machines called women with respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Tisub Lord of Kummi View Post
    Douchy guys turn women on A LOT. That's why they wont leave them.
    Who told you this? Dr. Phil?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post

tell me more about being a nice and not-a-douchebag-guy tisub lord of kummi
    im not really a nice person, so i wouldn't really know how a genuinely nice person is. i just fake being nice.

but its obvious that women are genetically programmed to be sexually attracted to douches. one good example are the 'hot' models who usually have jerk boyfriends or those that scream or beat them up. it probably has to do with the reptilian stage of evolution, when the male had to be violent, or at least appear violent, to survive those primitive conditions.

You know how every male out there isn't obligated to be nice to you? That works for females too. It turns out (shock) that they're also human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Korusan View Post
    It turns out (shock) that they're also human beings.
    Pff. At least provide some proof before making such outlandish claims.

^ Click this for good times ^

So it IS the real teshub!
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

previous wars make billionaires out of millionaires
    today's wars make trillionaires out of billionaires
    tomorrow's wars will fuel generations of hate.

[img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Pff. At least provide some proof before making such outlandish claims.
    It's true. We're nonhuman sex machines searching for that special guy that will tell us to make him sammiches. Nothing makes us more excited than a man who treats us subhuman. It's all true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    It's true. We're nonhuman sex machines searching for that special guy that will tell us to make him sammiches. Nothing makes us more excited than a man who treats us subhuman. It's all true.
    That's the disingenuous and skewed liberal interpretation. But its obvious the woman will prefer a guy that looks/act like he can defend her, compared to a guy that is a wimpy nerd.

Anthropologist of the year right there.

Tell me about the war of the greys vs. the reptiles.
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

Quote Originally Posted by Hox View Post
    Anthropologist of the year right there.
    I know it's obvious but often times I've noticed that people react that way to uncomfortable truths.

^I don't know what you're deal with women is, and personally I don't care. It's a little stupid to espouse your chauvinistic garbage because mommy didn't kiss you enough before bedtime or whatever pathetic reason.

Does anyone know how well a tattoo will cover a surgical scar? I'm not such a big fan of tattoos, but I figure they're more appealing than an ugly pink scar. I kinda want to include the scar in the tattoo, that would be kinda cool. Anyone have any neat ideas? The scar goes all the way down my back and starts from just below my neck.
    Last edited by Hox; 31st January 2012 at 10:02 PM.

Speaking of tattoos I would never have a tattoo or date woman that has one either.

As for chauvinism or whatever, there's no point in arguing flawed or false notions. I just say my observations and what worked for me personally.
    Last edited by Tisub Lord of Kummi; 31st January 2012 at 10:11 PM.

Teshub is a gay or anti-gay conspiracy theorist who believes women are evil and the illuminati control the world. You can't take anything he says seriously especially when he talks about women. He is either an elaborate troll or a seriously messed up conspiracy theorist. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Most women generally prefer a man - or woman; whatever's your preference ladies - with lots of confidence. Why? Because they know how to stand on their own two feet. Some of these men or women just happen to be douches.

Solution;
    Men get some confidence.

Can we move on please? XD
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

itt: Men thinking they have the slightest clue as to how women work.

*snicker*

women are this year's magnet I hear

I would say that 90% of the time men and women are the same. But the 10% is still variable, some women are basically like men in thinking others are more feminine. And vice versa for men.
    Women still feel and think the same way as men but some things might be exaggerated, like becoming more emotional.

Confidence is not really that much of a factor. For ex. u might have a really confident nerd but that would still be a turn off to women. I remember a guy was chatting to his female friend on a computer, when he left I started chatting in his place. She was very flirty with him, but when I brought one simple little comment that 9/11 was an inside job and her attitude quickly changed. So most of their reactions are very programmatic, sometimes they have a hard time discerning nuances. In this sense, men are more accepting of new ideas, women on the other hand are more likely to close themselves to anything that could appear new or too complicated to a certain degree.

I would say that 90% of the time men and women are the same. But the 10% is still variable, some women are basically like men in thinking others are more feminine. And vice versa for men.
    Women still feel and think the same way as men but some things might be exaggerated, like becoming more emotional.

Confidence is not really that much of a factor. For ex. u might have a really confident nerd but that would still be a turn off to women. I remember a guy was chatting to his female friend on a computer, when he left I started chatting in his place. She was very flirty with him, but when I brought one simple little comment that 9/11 was an inside job and her attitude quickly changed. So most of their reactions are very programmatic, sometimes they have a hard time discerning nuances. In this sense, men are more accepting of new ideas, women on the other hands are more likely to close themselves to anything that could appear new or too complicated to a certain degree.
    ... What the fuck?
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    ... What the fuck?
    Couldn't have said it any better myself.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hox View Post
    ^I don't know what you're deal with women is, and personally I don't care. It's a little stupid to espouse your chauvinistic garbage because mommy didn't kiss you enough before bedtime or whatever pathetic reason.
    I don't really get his dating assessment. His posts literally say "women only like douchebags" but they imply (rather loudly) "I'm Tisub and I'm a chronic masturbator." I think we have some conflicting data here...

Does anyone know how well a tattoo will cover a surgical scar? I'm not such a big fan of tattoos, but I figure they're more appealing than an ugly pink scar. I kinda want to include the scar in the tattoo, that would be kinda cool. Anyone have any neat ideas? The scar goes all the way down my back and starts from just below my neck.
    What kind of scar is it? Is it smooth or raised? If it's knotted or hard, it would most likely be difficult to tattoo over. You could always ask a tattoo artist to assess it and decide if it would work or not. It's really iffy when it comes to scars because a lot of them turn out looking pretty bad. If you're wanting to cover the whole thing, you also have to decide if you really want a full back piece just to cover the scar.

whine
    Hey man I know it's really easy to blame women for why women won't go out for you but have you ever considered looking at the more obvious common denominator here?

Heaven forbid you think "wow maybe I'm an unlikable twit and that's why women avoid me and men disagree with me".

My only goal is to say, guys dont have to be afraid of women. They are flesh and bones just like them. The only thing that makes them special is when the individual women have special connection and meaning to you.

I often see many guys here and in real life are afraid of rejection, or that they have to treat/see women in certain "politically correct" way. You can see other ppl, even women, in any way that you deem fit and that's what will be natural to you. Decades of feminism and media condition has causes a false perception of things.

Also, i dont mean specifically that women like only douchebags, but the more 'reptilian' side of their brain is automatically stimulated by douche behavior, at least in a subconscious level.

Quote Originally Posted by belbackinblack View Post
    Teshub is a gay or anti-gay conspiracy theorist who believes women are evil and the illuminati control the world. You can't take anything he says seriously especially when he talks about women. He is either an elaborate troll or a seriously messed up conspiracy theorist. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
    Wait wait wait. Why can't he just be both? Since that seems to be pretty easy.

Page 320 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2202703103163173183193203213223233243303704201320 ... LastLast