Page 430 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3303804204264274284294304314324334344404805301430 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,750 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

i've been playing Minecraft a lot lately sadly I just died

Quote Originally Posted by armorandonomon View Post
    apparently it's pretty bad because (unknown to me), my tonsils are pretty bad so i need those taken out. :u i guess that explains my frequent sore throats, but it's not an immediate thing, so.

I'm just the picture of health.
    ice cream all the things
    gone.

Get your tonsils out, it's worth it. I was sick all the time, but then I got them out and all was well in the world. Sure you wake up feeling like your head's been cut off, but it's all good in the end.

Als audinohunter they don't actually feed you ice-cream. Apparantly you throat needs to toughen up so all I got was cookies and crisps :v

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Get your tonsils out, it's worth it. I was sick all the time, but then I got them out and all was well in the world. Sure you wake up feeling like your head's been cut off, but it's all good in the end.

Als audinohunter they don't actually feed you ice-cream. Apparantly you throat needs to toughen up so all I got was cookies and crisps :v
    Eh, I begged my parents for ice cream. They wanted me to drink this nasty rice soup, but I threw a hissy fit.
    I was eight, of course.
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    Eh, I begged my parents for ice cream. They wanted me to drink this nasty rice soup, but I threw a hissy fit.
    I was eight, of course.
    Good thing I like soup. /nearly 21

But yeah, ice cream's not really my thing, anyways. I'll probably just eat SO MUCH SOUP and crackers whenever I get it done.
    Hopefully I get enough back from my tax returns to get the surgery. I don't want to have to ask my dad to pay for it. x:

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Good thing I like soup. /nearly 21

But yeah, ice cream's not really my thing, anyways. I'll probably just eat SO MUCH SOUP and crackers whenever I get it done.
    Hopefully I get enough back from my tax returns to get the surgery. I don't want to have to ask my dad to pay for it. x:
    Not good soup (I LOVE most soup) but groady stuff.
    http://www.thai-blogs.com/media/blog...s/IMG_1032.jpg. Mash up even more rice in it, take out the the vegetables and chicken, put it all in a blender, and voila.
    gone.

So I'm single again

Whoop

[bleep]

Quote Originally Posted by Ichi View Post
    So I'm single again

Whoop
    I should take your ex. wouldn't that be nice.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I could have sworn you were straight, Autismic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    I could have sworn you were straight, Autismic.
    wait, ichi is a girl?

I take that back. I have hard times reading peoples gender over the internet.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    wait, ichi is a girl?

I take that back. I have hard times reading peoples gender over the internet.
    Yeah man. I thought we all knew Ichi was a girl. But then, she's been gone for so long...

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    Yeah man. I thought we all knew Ichi was a girl. But then, she's been gone for so long...
    That makes sense. I may be a quick learner for video games, but when it comes to life....

I think the metaphor made itself clear.

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    Not good soup (I LOVE most soup) but groady stuff.
    http://www.thai-blogs.com/media/blog...s/IMG_1032.jpg. Mash up even more rice in it, take out the the vegetables and chicken, put it all in a blender, and voila.
    Okay that might not be so tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    That makes sense. I may be a quick learner for video games, but when it comes to life....

I think the metaphor made itself clear.
    It's okay, vaginas are stupid, anyways. So are boobs.
    They just make your shirts ride up and kinda sit there.
    YOU'RE SO USELESS, MILK SACKS.

Gahhhhhh, I hatehatehatehate being stuck home sick :P. I haven't been able to leave my house since thursday, and I'm getting god-awful headaches at pretty much the slightest sound, which is hard to avoid living in the same house as 2 younger brothers :P.

and everytime i take an ibprofen/tylenol to help i end up throwing it4 up about 15 minutes later :P. And of course I would miss the week where we get an hour lunch, a half hour break and don't have to be to school until 10:45 :P...

So are boobs.
    But they're fun to look at. Well, most of them are.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    Gahhhhhh, I hatehatehatehate being stuck home sick :P. I haven't been able to leave my house since thursday, and I'm getting god-awful headaches at pretty much the slightest sound, which is hard to avoid living in the same house as 2 younger brothers :P.

and everytime i take an ibprofen/tylenol to help i end up throwing it4 up about 15 minutes later :P. And of course I would miss the week where we get an hour lunch, a half hour break and don't have to be to school until 10:45 :P...
    Tylonol and Ibuprofen isn't worth it, really. Take some Asprin, mang. It's the drug of the Gods. Dayquil/Nyquil are okay, too, just don't take too much of either. The pills I was prescribed today are really helping, but they're not OTC, so it's not worth recommending them.

Tips from my Nurse friend:
    Don't drink too much water when you take your pills, even if it says "drink an entire glass of water." Drink it slowly, and make sure it's warm water. Then, lie on your back and slowly rub your temples. That should help with your headaches as well. Don't eat dairy or fish, as well, because that can mess with your stomach and make things worse. Just drink plenty of liquids (avoid orange juice because it's very acidic), as well as caffeine, and you should be fine. Also, try to ask your siblings to be courteous to you and be quiet, bribe them if you have to. I've got a younger sister and she'll usually tone it down, but I have to convince my mother to be quiet. That'll be fun, throwing cue cards at her down the stairwell, telling her to shut up. :u

It's okay, vaginas are stupid, anyways. So are boobs.
    Except they let you control guys.

Sorry to hear you've got strep, though it seems to me you're lucky to have never had it before now. I'm just now getting over a terrible head cold myself.

And sorry, Ichi, to hear things didn't work out. Better luck with the next one.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Except they let you control guys.
    If by "Let you control guys" you mean "Keep me in the friend zone for all of eternity," then yes, they do.

Sorry to hear you've got strep, though it seems to me you're lucky to have never had it before now. I'm just now getting over a terrible head cold myself.
    Yeah, this started out as just a bad head cold. Then suddenly I couldn't speak out. According to the friends I was with yesterday, watching me flail and attempt to tell them what I needed to say through terrible charades was hilarious. :u

It's times like this I count my blessings as being one with an abnormally high resistance to illnesses.

To the user that asked. It was the legit except for the major cities.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Well, I joined the Misc chat Saturday on Mibbit. Man, that place is very entertaining. xD

Also, I got my 3DS set up on Wi-Fi and got the movie dragons! -is feeling very proud of herself right now- ^w^

Now to just get my damn Friend Codes....

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by treespyro View Post
    To the user that asked. It was the legit except for the major cities.
    That wasn't what I asked. >.>

1003 people online

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    It's times like this I count my blessings as being one with an abnormally high resistance to illnesses.
    Well that could always just be because you don't get out much, and I wouldn't exactly call that a blessing

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I'm not sick that often myself, but I've built up a lot of resistances over the years. Blame being backstage (with our bestest friend asbestos), licking anything that I was dared to lick, rolling around in the dirt as a lonely child, and eating pretty much anything from anywhere.

I was adventurous. Or maybe just stupid.
    I think I was just stupid.

Page 430 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3303804204264274284294304314324334344404805301430 ... LastLast