Page 459 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3594094494554564574584594604614624634695095591459 ... LastLast
Results 11,451 to 11,475 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    I'm bored. Misc, entertain me.
    I have to come up with a sci-fi movie pitch that involves something hitting earth. For science.
    ....You're mocking me aren't you? >.> lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    If you're bored then go do something else unless you have something to contribute.
    Are you this much of a jerk IRL or is that something you reserve only for this thread? Legitimate question.

Quote Originally Posted by BellGoRiiing View Post
    ....You're mocking me aren't you? >.> lol
    Nope, i'm bored, just like you.
    There's a reason this thread is so lackluster. We all suck at entertaining ourselves.
    gone.

Nope, i'm bored, just like you.
    There's a reason this thread is so lackluster. We all suck at entertaining ourselves.
    Suuuuuure...
    lol, well if I was bored like I said last night, I wouldn't be here. xD
    Anyways Futurama time...and gaming. (switching between Kid Icarus and Pokemon Black here. >.>)

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Turns out we're all the center of the universe, or something.

No, really. This is actually pretty cool stuff and the guy does a remarkably well job at teaching it.
    It's nice to have an actually good video posted here once in a while. Thanks, SugarFreeJazz. ^_^

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    never again

making bronies look even worst if that's even possible
    His face will forever be how I imagine jb and all other bronies irl.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Turns out we're all the center of the universe, or something.

No, really. This is actually pretty cool stuff and the guy does a remarkably well job at teaching it.
    Now that was interesting. We need more things like this around here.

I'm bored. Misc, entertain me.
    I have to come up with a sci-fi movie pitch that involves something hitting earth. For science.
    Alright check this out.
    Generic Scientists, who are just scientists and obviously aren't specialized in anything because no one cares, are looking through some big telescope when BIG IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT MAN comes in. BIGM is rambling about things he OBVIOUSLY doesn't know anything about, because he's OBVIOUSLY not a scientist, or smart. You know, because he's a government guy. He doesn't have time for all those smarty pants things, he just likes blowing stuff up. Anyways, he comes waltzing in asking Generic Scientists if they have anything interesting to report. They say no, just looking into space and making sure no one touches their new BIG SPACE TRANSMISSION DEVICE. This, obviously, makes BIGM want to play with it.
    "Oh, no, please. Stop. Don't touch that," the Generic Scientists say, SURPRISED at the fact that he didn't follow their very specific instructions of not touching said device.
    Just as he is about to press every large button he can see, the International Space Station crashes to Earth.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Alright check this out.
    Generic Scientists, who are just scientists and obviously aren't specialized in anything because no one cares, are looking through some big telescope when BIG IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT MAN comes in. BIGM is rambling about things he OBVIOUSLY doesn't know anything about, because he's OBVIOUSLY not a scientist, or smart. You know, because he's a government guy. He doesn't have time for all those smarty pants things, he just likes blowing stuff up. Anyways, he comes waltzing in asking Generic Scientists if they have anything interesting to report. They say no, just looking into space and making sure no one touches their new BIG SPACE TRANSMISSION DEVICE. This, obviously, makes BIGM want to play with it.
    "Oh, no, please. Stop. Don't touch that," the Generic Scientists say, SURPRISED at the fact that he didn't follow their very specific instructions of not touching said device.
    Just as he is about to press every large button he can see, the International Space Station crashes to Earth.

The end.
    Is this loosely based on a true story at all?
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Yeah I mean seriously, I simply asked what's everyone's up to and he immediately assumes that I'm bored. >.>
    .........................................I'm bored, someone entertain me. T.T
    The whole internet seems dead to me for some reason...so I'm like, super bored. >.>
    A: Reading is evil.
    B: I refuse! xD
    C: *looks outside*...what traffic? lol
    D: ....Naaaaah.
    E: Hooray for laziness.
    I asked to be entertained. *gives you some bean bag balls* Start juggling! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Signature
    I'm always bored,
    Man, what a leap of faith that assumption was.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    It's nice to have an actually good video posted here once in a while. Thanks, SugarFreeJazz. ^_^
    If this is supposed to be some kinda passive-aggressive slight towards my contributions to this thread, I will not be having it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    His face will forever be how I imagine jb and all other bronies irl.
    But jb is black?ż?ż?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Granted, I haven't Googled it yet, but I don't believe that any government employees have willfully brought down any multinational space stations in that manner, no.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Granted, I haven't Googled it yet, but I don't believe that any government employees have willfully brought down any multinational space stations in that manner, no.
    It didn't have to be that part of the story, I was thinking more about the BIG IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT MAN who does stupid decisions part.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

If this is supposed to be some kinda passive-aggressive slight towards my contributions to this thread, I will not be having it.
    What was the last video you posted here? I came off that black hole one with memories of only MLP toy guy. Well, that and a vague half-recall of things like the Poptart cat and that Friday song.

No no, you didn't read it closely. It said he was about to push buttons when the space station fell. BIGM didn't get a chance to make it happen himself.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Um...that was just last night dude. :\
    ONE night where I was bored.

Maybe the archetypal brony characteristics overpower known racial characteristics
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

I rarely post videos here, but I recommend watching this before ever going to Chik-Fil-A again:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw

Also, why are people giving Gelatino **** for saying something negatve to poster? It's not like plenty of meaner things have been said here before.
    Last edited by Zazie; 25th March 2012 at 4:12 AM.

what is a chik-fil-a
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    what is a chik-fil-a
    *gasp* You dunno what Chik-Fil-A is? :O

It was inspired by true tales of false events. As presented by Michael Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    what is a chik-fil-a
    It's a U.S. fast food chain that sells chicen nuggets and chicken sandwichs (which they claim to have invented) Their food is delicius but they are well know for being owned by fundamentalist christians who donate money to religious right causes.

*gasp* You dunno what Chik-Fil-A is? :O
    A lot of posters here are from other countries, many of which do not have Chik-Fil-A restaurants.

It didn't have to be that part of the story, I was thinking more about the BIG IMPORTANT GOVERNMENT MAN who does stupid decisions part.
    Oh. Well, I've never heard of government bureaucrats overstepping their boundaries. I'll get right on Googling that, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    What was the last video you posted here? I came off that black hole one with memories of only MLP toy guy. Well, that and a vague half-recall of things like the Poptart cat and that Friday song.
    Okay, so a quick scan through my posts in this thread indicates that I probably haven't posted any videos here, but that's, like, not even really the point, even. You know what I was saying.

No no, you didn't read it closely. It said he was about to push buttons when the space station fell. BIGM didn't get a chance to make it happen himself.
    Well, now I feel silly. So, the International Space Station sacrificed itself to save the day? How noble and beautiful. ;_;

Um...that was just last night dude. :\
    ONE night where I was bored.
    Incidentally, constituting the entirety of your posting history on this thread. And if you were bored last night, what's to stop that from happening again? People don't change just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by belbackinblack View Post
    Maybe the archetypal brony characteristics overpower known racial characteristics
    But that would mean My Little Pony > Jimi Hendrix. I'm sorry, I just... I just can't abide by that. Maybe it's because I'm old and I'm just getting in the way with my antiquated ideas, but please forgive me for not being able to come to terms with this.

Well I ain't bored tonight...soooo, yeah. lol

But jb is black?ż?ż?
    I don't account race when judging bronies or similar people on the internet.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    I don't account race when judging bronies or similar people on the internet.
    You know, this nonjudgmental, colorblind approach to codifying people is exactly what the world needs more of. I, for one, am inspired.

So some stranger came up to me today at the mall, and asked if I was gay or bi and if I was if I wanted to go mess around.

L.F.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    It was inspired by true tales of false events. As presented by Michael Bay.
    Directed by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.
    gone.

Directed by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.
    ...Your sig scares me, lol

Page 459 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3594094494554564574584594604614624634695095591459 ... LastLast