Page 540 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 13,476 to 13,500 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I'm neutral on Obama, but that means he gets my vote because I'd be terrified for my education if Santorum had gotten into office and terrified for my family's finances if Romney gets in. It's a really sorry race this time around. =/

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

The fact that Santorum even had a chance at being a candidate makes me scared for this country.

His erstwhile success speaks to a need or desire that, apparently, a considerable portion of the country feels. I'm somewhat worried about why, though. I think people should always be learning, so a desire for leadership that resists education as arrogant/elitist is tragic to me. There's never a condition where it's okay to say, "We know enough now. We can stop trying to discover and understand new ideas."

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    The amazing thing? He might actually win.
    I'm not even going to bother counter arguing you about why I voted for Ken because you you know what you're talking about when it comes to Politics, quite a bit more than I do anyway :/

Besides, I've been bullied by Tory voters all week and I need a rest from it.

Made a new thread for my raps + the one I did with Cruxis and any future ones.

also made my verse longer and fixed the audio on it for the rap Cruxis and I made.

Quote Originally Posted by mawile_626 View Post
    You quote the Daily Torygraph like it's fact. Please, when providing an argument use more than one source of sources.
    If you read the links, you would see that everything he focuses on is backed up by exterior sources. Honestly, do people like you even read the source before judging?

I'm not even going to bother counter arguing you about why I voted for Ken
    I'm all ears. Maybe I can teach you how to use your vote more responsibly next time.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 4th May 2012 at 8:51 AM.

and this got moved for no reason.

why would you put it in the board no one goes on? wouldn't it belong in Other Games at the very least? the idea is to get people to notice it. it was fine being here in misc. (where it belonged and where I put it on purpose) for the last two weeks. but whatever, prevent me from getting any exposure I guess. thanks a lot.
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by Darrill View Post

why would you put it in the board no one goes on? wouldn't it belong in Other Games at the very least? the idea is to get people to notice it. it was fine being here in misc. (where it belonged and where I put it on purpose) for the last two weeks. but whatever, prevent me from getting any exposure I guess. thanks a lot.
    There's even a board for that?

Way to fucking go, mods.

"Fan Art - Digital media".

Wait, that exists? Why?
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

But...
    It's not fanart.
    "Fan" insinuates that it is someone who is fond of your work. "Art" is subjective, but typically a different medium from the original work that you did.
    Obviously whoever moved it there has trouble reading.

So I'm going to see a psychologist this morning. Partly because I need him to fill out paperwork so I can finally get my license, and partly because I have some problems. Hopefully this goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Petal View Post
    "Fan Art - Digital media".

Wait, that exists? Why?
    Because then people won't put their awful banners in the main fan art section, I guess, but even then, there are ways to argue that its existence is pretty pointless. (Would posters be required to put something they drew with a tablet up there instead of in main fanart?)

Also I think the rap thread, being based on music, while that section is very obviously a visual arts section, belongs elsewhere. But it's not like we have a fan music forum, probably because most of the members of this forum have no talent whatsoever and one can really only stand to hear this so many times. (Well, maybe not this specific one because I crack up every time I hear it, but.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    But...
    It's not fanart.
    "Fan" insinuates that it is someone who is fond of your work. "Art" is subjective, but typically a different medium from the original work that you did.
    Obviously whoever moved it there has trouble reading.
    Who cares about the art part (but yes, video games are art), it's very obviously not a "fan" piece, it's an original work. But then again, there isn't an original work section, and filtering between original works and fan art would take forever and a day, so

The idea of having a forum for games you've created sounds good, but it'd either be barren or wind up filled with ROM hacks.

So I'm going to see a psychologist this morning. Partly because I need him to fill out paperwork so I can finally get my license, and partly because I have some problems. Hopefully this goes well.
    Good luck with that. I'm sure it'll be fine!
    Last edited by The Admiral; 4th May 2012 at 3:44 PM.

I honestly could not find the report button at the time. It's not really report worthy anyway, I just clicked one tread in GPD and seen how many I could pick out for the hell of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    In other news, I'm going to Pizza Hut today.
    Ugh Pizza Hut sucks, Popolinos' Pizza are better and a hell of a lot cheaper.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I never even heard of Popolinos's lol.

I never even heard of Popolinos's lol.
    You wouldn't ,since it's a small take away where I live.

But yeah their pizzas are to die for, damn it now I want some.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

I honestly could not find the report button at the time. It's not really report worthy anyway, I just clicked one tread in GPD and seen how many I could pick out for the hell of it.
    The color schemes really do make the report button hard to find at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    There's even a board for that?

Way to fucking go, mods.
    yeah. the sad part is I specifically mentioned that Ellie was okay with it being there in the first post. i guess someone either fails at reading comprehension or has some stupid personal vendetta against me on here.

glad to know we're all mature!
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

This Pizza Hut lacks stairs.

I'm good.

general chat thread a.k.a jb08045's blog

This Pizza Hut lacks stairs.

I'm good.
    Who said anything about stairs?

Quote Originally Posted by xenu View Post
    general chat thread a.k.a jb08045's blog
    pretty much

well not enough animu tits for that actually but

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    I'm all ears. Maybe I can teach you how to use your vote more responsibly next time.
    Hey man, I only voted for Ken because when Boris came into position, the bus fare shot up like a rocket. Besides, I live in the most pro-Labour area ever, so my vote doesn't really mean anything trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Hey man, I only voted for Ken because when Boris came into position, the bus fare shot up like a rocket. Besides, I live in the most pro-Labour area ever, so my vote doesn't really mean anything trust me.
    Us school children get free travell with them special oysters( forgt what they are called)
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Page 540 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast