Page 613 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 513563603609610611612613614615616617623663713 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by palingensia View Post
    hentai is much better than bronies

right jb
    indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    no one likes bronies/ponies yet this is like the sixth time it's being brought up and discussed

amazed
    Eh, I'm more inclined to side with you. While I don't love MLP, it's an all right show. Nothin' special, but certainly not as bad as I thought it would be.
    (However, some of the people in the fandom can be quite unpleasant at times.)
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by palingensia View Post
    oh so they're actually jews?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yeah, just more pathetic instead of crafty.

Not sure if I should say it, but I have something I can say in response to this. And it's not even Social Justice Sally bollocks!
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Eh, I'm more inclined to side with you. While I don't love MLP, it's an all right show. Nothin' special, but certainly not as bad as I thought it would be.
    (However, some of the people in the fandom can be quite unpleasant at times.)
    It's not the show that's the problem, it's a good show for a 7 year old girl. Just the older male audience is awful.

So misc. has another mod who barely posts here. It's kind of ironic that a lot the misc. users picks for mod are more likely to actually bring order this place than the staff's picks.

Not that its a bad thing by any means. The only entertaining thing about misc. is the lack of order.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

It's not the show that's the problem, it's a good show for a 7 year old girl.
    Good thing the show is also aimed at parents which means anyone who could have hit puberty and older.

Yeah, I think every misc mod now is someone who likes dick. What's the deal with that?

people the misc. users pick for mod? i didnt know there was a unified consensus on who the entire community would have picked as a mod. nor did i know that it was proven that any of these users would most definitely bring order to the section.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    So misc. has another mod who barely posts here. It's kind of ironic that a lot the misc. users picks for mod are more likely to actually bring order this place than the staff's picks.

Not that its a bad thing by any means. The only entertaining thing about misc. is the lack of order.
    I hardly ever post here yet I mod here. Can you see what goes on behind the scenes? I didn't think so.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Good thing the show is also aimed at parents which means anyone who could have hit puberty and older.
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post

Yeah, like anyone could actually bring order to this section.

The usual links

moot that pic makes me sad

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    What is coming out of Rainbow Dash's ass?
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    moot that pic makes me sad
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    kill it with fire

In my experience, once you become a mod your post rate drops. Since $Suicune$ posts so rarely anyway, I bet his post rate will actually become negative and he'll lose posts he's made in the past. Eventually, it'll just go right down past zero and his account will implode and take Misc with it into the mysterious negative dimensions of the Internet.

Then we'll start Misc anew. Better, wiser, and with an admissions fee of US$25.50 (CA, AZ, NM, TX add 7.25% tax).

So actually it's really part of the larger plan.

(Also I don't want to be a queen. Also also Sogeking had better recast his idea of the defining characteristic of Misc mods or I'll recast his face.)

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

That doesn't give people the excuse to be creepy obsessive fans about it though. If someone is watching it and going "Ha, a terminator reference", that's a totally different thing.

Heh. Secret agent mod.
    Awesome story idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Eventually, it'll just go right down past zero and his account will implode and take Misc with it into the mysterious negative dimensions of the Internet.
    I look forward to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    In my experience, once you become a mod your post rate drops. Since $Suicune$ posts so rarely anyway, I bet his post rate will actually become negative and he'll lose posts he's made in the past. Eventually, it'll just go right down past zero and his account will implode and take Misc with it into the mysterious negative dimensions of the Internet.

Then we'll start Misc anew. Better, wiser, and with an admissions fee of US$25.50 (CA, AZ, NM, TX add 7.25% tax).

So actually it's really part of the larger plan.
    Good. What do I have to do to speed it up?

(Also I don't want to be a queen.)
    pretty sure that at least one rook, knight and bishop spot is available

The usual links

i think the qualifications for misc mod are juuuuuuuuuuuust fine

That doesn't give people the excuse to be creepy obsessive fans about it though. If someone is watching it and going "Ha, a terminator reference", that's a totally different thing.
    I totally agree, those fans need to ended with fire.

Preferably rainbow color fire.

I totally agree, those fans need to ended with fire.

Preferably rainbow color fire.

are you friends with this guy
    life is
    a game

People do not approve of me.

brb, cutting myself.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Also this. I've met some creepy bronies before. The same archetype of fan who would probably be inclined to think that, if they were a fan of a certain manga that borrowed from Alice in Wonderland for thematic elements, would think it's kosher to pretend to be a certain pink-haired antagonist with a... predatory personality.

And not because they think pretending to be a character is kosher.

The usual links

Page 613 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 513563603609610611612613614615616617623663713 ... LastLast