Page 614 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 15,326 to 15,350 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    People do not approve of me.

brb, cutting myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie
    Added a new rule:
    No attention whoring posts: By this, we mean posting things like "omg I just cut myself!! lol" or talking about other personal issues on a constant basis simply to gain attention, especially when it's unrelated to the current discussion.
    Mods should follow the rules too.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

obviously sarcastic posts dont fall under attn whoring. duh.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post

are you friends with this guy

Fue un chiste, seńora. Lo siento para confusión.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I haven't met any creepy bronies, but I've seen their work on google images.

I hate Internet Rule #39 -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I hardly ever post here yet I mod here. Can you see what goes on behind the scenes? I didn't think so.
    When Cruxis first started his tantrum, he went unchecked for at least 4/5 hours. A lot of the threads end up getting locked days afters they have been created. From my end, it looks like the mods can't keep up with the traffic this section gets.

I personally don't care all that much. But I feel like I am getting mixed messages about this section. The official policy suggests this is to be subject to a bunch of rules, but in practice this place is pretty chaotic.
    Last edited by Zazie; 29th May 2012 at 5:40 AM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

scuse me, it's senorita, im not an old lady.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

here is the ultimate in brony creepiness

http://whatisatulpa.tumblr.com/

these people literally drive themselves insane over this show
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    scuse me, it's senorita, im not an old lady.
    Oh, you're a woman all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    When Cruxis first started his tantrum, he went unchecked for at least 4/5 hours. A lot of the threads end up getting locked days afters they have been created. From my end, it looks like the mods can't keep up with the traffic this section gets.
    life is
    a game

I personally don't care all that much. But I feel like I am getting mixed messages about this section. The official policy suggests this is to be subject to a bunch of rules, but in practice this place is pretty chaotic.
    Gee, I wonder if that's one of the reasons why there's a new mod in the Misc. section. Nah, that couldn't possibly be the reason.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Hey, he actually could spell, and used proper grammar as well. There's still hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Oh, you're a woman all right.
    hey only my friends are allowed to be creepy to me. stop.

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    Gee, I wonder if that's one of the reasons why there's a new mod in the Misc. section. Nah, that couldn't possibly be the reason.
    awww my little worker bee is growing up into a wonderful queen bee

Sixteen uses of the F-bomb. Their jimmies were rustled.

I am confused? You're whining we modded Suicune but whining because before we modded him we couldn't keep up with the traffic...

What is going on?
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    hey only my friends are allowed to be creepy to me. stop.
    Fine.

Have it your way.™

I am confused? You're whining we modded Suicune but whining because before we modded him we couldn't keep up with the traffic...

What is going on?
    Nothings going on. I am making observations about this place, it's something I do quite often.

To explain my original observation, so you aren't confused: The nods here don't seem to be around much. The new mod also doesn't seem to be around much. Therefore the status quo is preserved.

Watch me tumble stuff:

idk if observations is the right word...

Nothings going on. I am making observations about this place, it's something I do quite often.

To explain my original observation, so you aren't confused: The nods here don't seem to be around much. The new mod also doesn't seem to be around much. Therefore the status quo is preserved.

why am i not mod
    life is
    a game

To explain my original observation, so you aren't confused: The nods here don't seem to be around much. The new mod also doesn;t seem to be around much. There fore the status quo is preserved.
    Again, you don't see what happens behind the scenes. Kreis (Suicune) has helped tremendously by reporting to myself and other staff members in private. This isn't just a 1-2 time thing, he does this often. This was a major factor in him being modded. Just because he doesn't post much doesn't mean he's not a worthy candidate for mod.

I'll take the time to remind you that I rarely post in misc, yet this still remains my main section in the 5+ years I've been a mod.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.

I didn't know regular members could see if someone who is using invisible mode is online.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Glass Eye makes a legitimate point. Me and Kirby were all Misc had for a while due to Chris's inactivity, and we're at opposite ends of the US and we're both busy people irl. It's easy to take advantage in the gaps of moderation. It's been a long discussion and wait, but now that we have $Suicune$ on staff too, we hope to eliminate a lot of that empty moderation time.

And despite his infrequent post history, he'll be a help. You can see that he's posted while his activity signal shows "offline," which means he's here but not in visible mode. You may hardly see any posts by a mod, but that alone doesn't mean they're not there. $Suicune$'s actually pretty active - just not visible to folks who can't see through the invisibility option. So there's no need to be concerned that our new mod isn't active enough. =)

Though of course if any of you gits would ever make good examples of yourselves we might have more candidates to choose from. *glare*

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    $Suicune$'s actually pretty active - just not visible to folks who can't see through the invisibility option. So there's no need to be concerned that our new mod isn't active enough. =)
    This isn't just a 1-2 time thing, he does this often. This was a major factor in him being modded. Just because he doesn't post much doesn't mean he's not a worthy candidate for mod.
    I stand corrected then. My bad.

Watch me tumble stuff:

Damn. Can't we just be happy with what the staff is doing?
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/11c5xjq.png[/IMG]

Hm.. I should utilize my drawing more often...

Seriously though, we could have a million mods and there would still be many possibilities for ad bots and spam and crap to go unchecked for hours. It just happens.
    Alpha SapphireL

cruxis would make a better mod than that cuntbag kreis
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Page 614 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast