Page 654 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast
Results 16,326 to 16,350 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deku_Link View Post
    Holy ****, there was MOTHER discussion here and I missed it?

earthbound zero is fantastic and i secretly judge people who say they are fans of the series yet refuse to play it
    I've tried to play Mother 3, I've really tried, I just couldn't get into it. But one of these days, I'll try again.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Bleh, still no Zelda 3DS news. Why must you be so vague, Nintendo~

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Does anyone else put people on their ignore list, but then you still look at their posts just to see how horrible they are?
    Curiosity killed the cat.

(hint: you're the cat KickAsh)
    Last edited by Valoo.; 7th June 2012 at 1:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    I beg to disagree. There was a definite massive shift in the culture of this forum after Josh became mod and essentially the leader of this section. Whether you consider it an awesome thing or a horrible thing, or something inbetween, is a matter of perspective, but it definitely happened.
    Yes but it still hasn't resulted in the majority of the forum being "bad posters/users". There are a select few pseuds, but for the most part things are as they have always been.

Decided to rely on public transportation to campus for once.

Spoiler:- Probably shouldn't have:

Missed class. Money down the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Decided to rely on public transportation to campus for once.

Spoiler:- Probably shouldn't have:

Missed class. Money down the drain.
    holy **** :/

but, i really want to call that one phone number to see what happens
    Last edited by ShadowKyogre443; 7th June 2012 at 3:06 PM.

I could never get a cat to like me. Dogs I adore the **** out of though, plus they are easier to care for (atleast for me)
    oopsie

Cats usually like me, and they rub against my leg and purr, but I usually don't like them as much as they like me. I don't hate cats, but they are too distant and there is a lack of loyalty in cats that dogs are able to give. The way I see it, the more you're willing to care for a pet, the more you get out of it. So people that have cats don't have to do much as the cats are very independent, but don't get as much in return. With dogs, you have to work harder to care for them in most cases, but you can do more fun things with them and they love you more.
    Last edited by Fatal; 7th June 2012 at 4:19 PM.

Most cats hate me expect for one who died last year

Jb: Ouch, that sucks man. Hope everybody was all right.

Also, every cat I have ever met has loved me, and wanted to be as close to me as possible. I hate cats though, because I'm mega allergic, and if I touch one / am in close proximity to one, my sinuses are clogged up for the next few days. Really sucks.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I love cats so much.
    I have two cats and one of them literally thinks I'm it's mom. Kinda creepy, but it's adorable.

I found my Doctor Who pocke****ch and fixed it

I feel like a master watchsmith

^ Click this for good times ^

My cat is the weirdest cat in the world. Back in the day she always used to get locked in the shed/arch and end up climbing into our bathroom through the window.

Nowadays she has contracted a cancer which is amongst the most rare in the world, and yet is one which doesn't spread through the body. However, given that its main build up is in her head, she now has one eye further forward than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    My cat is the weirdest cat in the world. Back in the day she always used to get locked in the shed/arch and end up climbing into our bathroom through the window.

Nowadays she has contracted a cancer which is amongst the most rare in the world, and yet is one which doesn't spread through the body. However, given that its main build up is in her head, she now has one eye further forward than the other.
    So much for binocular vision

Right now I'm just imagining a cat sitting in a tree ready to pounce on a bird, but it jumps just an inch off to the side and falls to the ground

^ Click this for good times ^

So much for binocular vision

Right now I'm just imagining a cat sitting in a tree ready to pounce on a bird, but it jumps just an inch off to the side and falls to the ground
    Damn it you made me laugh at a cat with cancer. I hope you're happy.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

I GOT A JOB TEACHING AT A PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL!!!! I will be making 34k with low cost housing provided by the school, and since it's a boarding school I'll get to make extra babysitting the kids after school/on weekends! I am so excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

I GOT A JOB TEACHING AT A PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL!!!! I will be making 34k with low cost housing provided by the school, and since it's a boarding school I'll get to make extra babysitting the kids after school/on weekends! I am so excited!
    You're going to be such a tilf. ;)
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Congrats! I'm thinking about becoming a teacher too, though I'm not quite sure yet. Good luck!
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Being a teacher must be hell. Especially in England.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Thanks guys!

Phoopes: You should go for it. Teaching has good job security because no matter how bad things get, schools will always be there.

Thanks guys!

Phoopes: You should go for it. Teaching has good job security because no matter how bad things get, schools will always be there.
    Until the bombs fall that is.

Teaching has good job security because no matter how bad things get, schools will always be there.
    Until they start keeping teachers in America, or at least New York, based off of performance and not tenure, I'm not so sure.

Anyway, congratulations on the job hire. Since it's a private school, I guess you won't be having to deal with too many asses that don't listen to their teachers. It sounds like you've got it set for quite a while.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Yeah it's an expensive boarding school that requires interviews and stuff before admission, so I won't get problem students. My class sizes will be like 5 kids too, which makes management easier.

Congrats IP! I've been thinking of going into teaching as well, for History, but I may hold off on that for a few years. Which subject are you teaching?

For right now, I got a call from a pharmacy manager yesterday about hours I can work for the summer at least as a pharmacy tech. So I'm hoping to get something set up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    Congrats IP! I've been thinking of going into teaching as well, for History, but I may hold off on that for a few years. Which subject are you teaching?

For right now, I got a call from a pharmacy manager yesterday about hours I can work for the summer at least as a pharmacy tech. So I'm hoping to get something set up tomorrow.
    History actually! I also will be covering some English, which I am excellent with, but History is my first love.

I can't believe the average starting salary for a teacher in the US is that low. Wow.

I wouldn't even bother getting out of bed for that amount of money, but "good luck."

Page 654 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast