Page 662 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 562612652658659660661662663664665666672712762 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Just get an emulator

No need to go to all that effort just to play Earthbound

Or other games for that matter

Also, for some reason, I have Metroid Fusion music stuck in my head

Haven't played that game in a while
    I did have an emulator, like when I was in fifth grade.

I just haven't really played it in a while - I keep getting stuck on the police officers in the Onett Police Station.

And I figured it would just be a hell of a lot cooler that way.

Come on, the police dudes in Onett aren't that hard.

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Murton View Post
    Actually, the method of catching Spiritomb is even more retarded than the method of catching Feebas.
    Yeah, I agree with that. Also, I didn't like the fact that they changed it from secret bases to the Underground. Secret bases were a lot more fun, imo, because you could just mix records. At the time, I couldn't hook up my DS to Wi-Fi, so I was unable to get Spiritomb the conventional way. Had to trade for it to complete the Pokedex.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

The Underground was one of my favourite aspects of DPPt. I spent hours running around down there. It was a great way to obtain evolutionary stones, fossils and other useful items, such as Heart Scales. I'm quite fond of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Yeah, I agree with that. Also, I didn't like the fact that they changed it from secret bases to the Underground. Secret bases were a lot more fun, imo, because you could just mix records. At the time, I couldn't hook up my DS to Wi-Fi, so I was unable to get Spiritomb the conventional way. Had to trade for it to complete the Pokedex.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    The Underground was one of my favourite aspects of DPPt. I spent hours running around down there. It was a great way to obtain evolutionary stones, fossils and other useful items, such as Heart Scales. I'm quite fond of it.
    I concur

Huh?
    Yeah, you don't need wi-fi to get Spiritomb. Just wireless functions, which every DS has

Quote Originally Posted by Accelgor X View Post
    Me and my brother would spend endless hours down there using traps to set off huge chain reactions.
    That was the best ever. I was so boss at playing in the Underground.

First I'd buy up all those Maze Block decorations and make my secret base one huge, complicated maze from door to flag. Then, I'd rig the Move + traps outside my base so that anybody who got near it and stepped on one would be thrust halfway to the other end of Sinnoh and get stuck in a pit or something. Bwahaha! I love the Underground. >D

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Watching Golden Girls on my PS2.

Fabulous stuff.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Wait, I thought you had to visit 39 different Secret Bases to get Spiritomb? And I really didn't think it was worth the effort to go find 39 different people just to do that.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Wait, I thought you had to visit 39 different Secret Bases to get Spiritomb? And I really didn't think it was worth the effort to go find 39 different people just to do that.
    You have to talk to another player in the Underground thirty-two times. It can be the same player. It's incredibly simple. Just enter and exit the Underground repeatedly.

This still has nothing to do with Wi-Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    That's why I don't even bother with a schedule for mine -- I change it whenever I feel like there's a song that more people should listen to.
    Oh, I didn't know you had a song of "day".
    Good pick, the new Rush album kicks ***.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    That was the best ever. I was so boss at playing in the Underground.

First I'd buy up all those Maze Block decorations and make my secret base one huge, complicated maze from door to flag. Then, I'd rig the Move + traps outside my base so that anybody who got near it and stepped on one would be thrust halfway to the other end of Sinnoh and get stuck in a pit or something. Bwahaha! I love the Underground. >D
    I know, it was so much fun.

That was the most disappointing thing that they removed in Gen. 5, including the Safari Zone.

So I was reading my brother's Problem Sleuth book

And I got this marvelous idea

I can make an epic comic series by taking screenshots from Spore's adventure editor

Does anybody support this idea

I have a theory about Ludwig

I think he's actually a malfunctioning adbot that no longer advertises stuff, so he no longer has a purpose and instead he attempts to assimilate himself into human society by learning from the behavior of people here on SPPf

That's why he acts like a robot

Because he is one

Hi Misc, long time no see.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    You have to talk to another player in the Underground thirty-two times. It can be the same player. It's incredibly simple. Just enter and exit the Underground repeatedly.

This still has nothing to do with Wi-Fi.

brb, catching myself a Spiritomb.

I think he's actually a malfunctioning adbot that no longer advertises stuff, so he no longer has a purpose and instead he attempts to assimilate himself into human society by learning from the behavior of people here on SPPf

Because he is one
    Very good. You've been thinking about this a lot, haven't you.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Because he is one
    I used to think this. Then I realised that Ludwig is just a sad individual who has some humourous moments, brought about solely by a rare pause in the monotony he forces upon us.

Not nearly as impressive, really.

I'm developing ideas for my comic series made in Spore

I'm going to model it like a MS paint adventure. Here's my question: should it be more like Problem Sleuth, where nobody actually talks and sentiments of the characters are expressed through narration, or should I include dialogue?

I'm developing ideas for my comic series made in Spore

I'm going to model it like a MS paint adventure. Here's my question: should it be more like Problem Sleuth, where nobody actually talks and sentiments of the characters are expressed through narration, or should I include dialogue?
    Have the main character never talk, but everyone else does. just like most nintendo games.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

But it's not a nintendo game

And that isn't going to work the same way with a comic series as it would with an RPG, where you actually get to control one of the characters

Man Law 371: You must always leave one empty urinal between yourself and another Man, with the following exceptions -
    a) The urinals are partitioned and the only unoccupied urinals are next to an occupied urinal.
    b) Urinals are outnumbered by Men at least 10:1. e.g. concerts, sporting events, popular bars.

Man Law 373: While using a urinal, it is acceptable only to look forward, never to the left or right. Looking slightly upward is acceptable, as well as downward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Man Law 371: You must always leave one empty urinal between yourself and another Man, with the following exceptions -
    a) The urinals are partitioned and the only unoccupied urinals are next to an occupied urinal.
    b) Urinals are outnumbered by Men at least 10:1. e.g. concerts, sporting events, popular bars.

Man Law 373: While using a urinal, it is acceptable only to look forward, never to the left or right. Looking slightly upward is acceptable, as well as downward.
    It's like I've gone back in time to the start of the millenium and this was new.

Dare I ask what 372 is?

I hope it's that the intelligent among us use a cubicle if it's there.

I always use a stall

Most of the urinals I've encountered are really close together and have no side covers.
    Stalls are the safest mannnnn

Page 662 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 562612652658659660661662663664665666672712762 ... LastLast