Page 674 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

well if your going to like plastic and money...
    Pokemon Black FC: 5415 6099 7015
    I don't always say no,but when I do I Nope.avi
    Quote of the business week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Your mother took a **** while giving birth to you and thought she had twins
    My Trophy Pokemon: Italian Ranch mew,Darkrai,Jirachi,Sinjoh Giratina.
    Proud Owner of a Legit Keldeo!!!

Caution,Watch your Dubstep.
    I have claimed Kyoto By Skrillex
    Proud Member Of the fake band Mordecai and the Rigby's

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    and she's cool and humble. i don't just like people for their money. im not that shallow. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    She has like 3 awful reality shows that have her, her stupid sister, her ogre sister, her business shark mom, and her plastic surgery victim father in law bitch about rich people things.
    Humble, right?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

he's just exaggerating everything. just because you hate her doesn't mean I have to.
    岩根雅明=♡

Don't forget her company for selling cheaply made shoes. The woman can afford hundreds of pairs of Christian Louboutins but can't seem to pay someone enough to fix the quality issues with her own company.

he's just exaggerating everything. just because you hate her doesn't mean I have to.
    I'm really not. Have you seen Bruce Jenner's face? I swear any more plastic surgery and he would be a claymation figure.

Kim isn't the problem, our popular media is. She merely fills a position that we've set up to be filled by an endless parade of young women. The young woman whose job it is to be put on a pedestal due to her wealth and sexual appeal, then later be torn down and replaced with a new young woman. I don't think Kim isn't implicit in this, but let's be serious here. Do you think the Kardashian sisters are the only ones willing to fill this role? They aren't the first to do it, and certainly won't be the last. As long as wealth and consumption are highly valued, and the media heavily markets toward what appeals to straight men (even when marketing toward women because marketing works based on aspiration,) there will be women like Kim Kardashian.

That said, she still annoys the hell out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Wait. She sings
    Lolwut I have to listen to this it's gonna be hilarious

Things that are awesome: The school I'm teaching at does international trips every year where teachers get to go as chaperones. If they take one I really really want, I'm totally gonna try to get on it. So far they've done the likes of Australia, China, South Africa, and Italy, so the trips are good. I know it's just a little bonus to an awesome job, but it's still awesome.

Of course babysitting a bunch of teenagers in a foreign country is daunting, but I'll be used to that kind of thing from chaperoning weekend trips.
    Last edited by intergalactic platypus; 15th June 2012 at 7:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    Things that are awesome: The school I'm teaching at does international trips every year where teachers get to go as chaperones. If they take one I really really want, I'm totally gonna try to get on it. So far they've done the likes of Australia, China, South Africa, and Italy, so the trips are good. I know it's just a little bonus to an awesome job, but it's still awesome.

Of course babysitting a bunch of teenagers in a foreign country is daunting, but I'll be used to that kind of thing from chaperoning weekend trips.
    You didn't have this job for a too long time right? Yet you get to go on an international trip.

I'm kind of envious.

On another note, I just heard that some guy from some band heard me play with my band on an open stage couple of weeks back, and now he wants me to play bass in his band. STARDOM HERE I COME
    Last edited by Murton; 15th June 2012 at 12:20 PM.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Kim K. was on the radio here a few days ago, and the presenter asked her what did she think of Dublin. She responded "it's great, I love shopping on Oxford Street!".

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Kim K. was on the radio here a few days ago, and the presenter asked her what did she think of Dublin. She responded "it's great, I love shopping on Oxford Street!".
    To call her a vacuous worthless ***** is an insult to vacuous worthless *****s.

Any man who finds Kim Kardashian remotely attractive in terms of either looks or personality should be gelded.

****ing *****es can accept that someone isn't you...
    岩根雅明=♡

****ing *****es can accept that someone isn't you...
    O.o

Please explain again why you like her. Without lying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    O.o

Please explain again why you like her. Without lying.
    I was never lying. I'm not a liar. I really do love her because she's fun and she's like me in some ways. I'm pretty much hate it when you all can love who you want and I can't.
    Last edited by はるひ; 15th June 2012 at 2:45 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

I'm under the impression that the people that find Kim Kardashian attractive are the same people that wish Barbie came in life-sized packages.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I was never lying. I'm not a liar. I really do love her because she's fun and she's like me in some ways. I'm pretty much hate it when you all can love who you want and I can't.
    But a lot of things are fun and a lot of things are like people in a lot of ways.And how do you know she's nice in real life? A lot of what goes on infront of the cameras is just for show.

Giving credit, she is not an ugly troll, I just think her tv shows are awful and she does have somewhat of a brain, but she just chooses to make easy money, which is what people don't like. She does do charity work, which I suppose is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    I'm under the impression that the people that find Kim Kardashian attractive are the same people that wish Barbie came in life-sized packages.
    Someone, somewhere made a life size barbie, with all the correct proportions and what-not-and she looked ghastly at the end. I think having plastic in your ass is pushing it though. You could balances trays on that thing.

biatch im fabulous

Umm how are you two alike at all? She's rich and famous... that's about it.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Well I party and I am a nice person... that would be all I have. I could never be as beautiful as her.
    岩根雅明=♡

Loving Kim K is like lovingNicki Manaj,You basically fantasize about a pile of plastic and money...

she's like me in some ways.
    No need to insult yourself.

Well I party and I am a nice person... that would be all I have. I could never be as beautiful as her.
    You "party" and you're a "nice person". Why don't you idolise half of the human race, then?

Also, this woman seems like she has such depth. I'm learning so much about her.

Seriously why can't you accept the fact that I like someone you don't? Seriously...
    岩根雅明=♡

She has only made one song and it sucked
    Most people party and are nice
    It's just some people drink too much/smoke non legal drugs

Alright enough about Kim K
    So.... How about them Oklahoma City Thunder?

I apologize. I realize not everyone is so accepting so I'll be gone.
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 674 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast