Page 679 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 579629669675676677678679680681682683689729779 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,975 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Because AI Level 9 does can not even hope to kill the serious competitive players that used Meta Knight even once. They banned it because he was broken, obviously. I forget the exact number, but over 50% of SSBB tournies were being won with Meta Knight, so they banned him for more competitive balance.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by h8on-me View Post
    Interesting, Rezzo. now I am looking forward to the 15% of girls at digipen.
    I was trying not to generalise. This is more me ranting about the silly people I know IRL, 'cause I'm grumpy like that.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I'm seriously worried of Escavalier taking over from Charizard the role of my fav. pkmn of all time :-O
    What can I do...

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Luann View Post
    What can I do...
    Post about it on a Pokémon forum?

Accept that memories of your childhood shall forever be tainted with the nagging idea that Charizard is merely second best and nothing more.

idk calling people *****s or ****s just because they have a lot of sex always seemed silly anyways. They can do what they want. As long as they aren't endangering themselves, anyways. I don't see why I should call them names just because they get more than me.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    idk calling people *****s or ****s just because they have a lot of sex always seemed silly anyways. They can do what they want. As long as they aren't endangering themselves, anyways. I don't see why I should call them names just because they get more than me.
    That's a fair point, but when people come to me asking for advice because they regret what they've done, I have a hard time finding a better word.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

I'm seriously worried of Escavalier taking over from Charizard the role of my fav. pkmn of all time :-O
    What can I do...
    Don't pick favorites

It's a severely limiting human construct that is pretty much useless in most situations

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    That's a fair point, but when people come to me asking for advice because they regret what they've done, I have a hard time finding a better word.
    Well, sorry if I sound like my parents now, but that's part of..uh, growing up? I mean, there IS a period in life where one only wants to have fun. And it's foundamental for them to, if not to regret what they've done, at least to decide from that point on they're going to change their attitude and start looking for more serious relationships. I say it's just a phase, and the sooner one faces it, the sooner he/she moves on to the next. Ask anyone you want, and they're not being honest if they say they've ever only slept with men they loved...

Accept that memories of your childhood shall forever be tainted with the nagging idea that Charizard is merely second best and nothing more.
    lol maybe you're right... In the end, I really can't help it if gen 5 was so awesome XD

Spoiler:- Credits:

re: earlier

AI players in Super Smash Bros. Anything are a joke, no matter what level they're on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    re: earlier

AI players in Super Smash Bros. Anything are a joke, no matter what level they're on.
    Hey, man

Trying to beat lv. 9 Mario in SSBM was a huge part of my childhood

Edit: just found this little gem in the comics section. It's amazing what kind of quality work you can find when you look in the right places. And by quality, of course, I mean along the lines of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff
    Last edited by Gelatino95; 17th June 2012 at 1:36 AM.

Well, sorry if I sound like my parents now, but that's part of..uh, growing up? I mean, there IS a period in life where one only wants to have fun. And it's foundamental for them to, if not to regret what they've done, at least to decide from that point on they're going to change their attitude and start looking for more serious relationships. I say it's just a phase, and the sooner one faces it, the sooner he/she moves on to the next. Ask anyone you want, and they're not being honest if they say they've ever only slept with men they loved...
    I'm probably just sub-consciously depressed by it, to be honest. idk
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

It sucks because it still has the water mark. Make gifs without water marks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It sucks because it still has the water mark. Make gifs without water marks.
    Who are you talking to

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Edit: just found this little gem in the comics section. It's amazing what kind of quality work you can find when you look in the right places. And by quality, of course, I mean along the lines of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff
    It was obvious that he was trolling when it got to the part about his mom not letting him download anything.

Who are you talking to
    People with watermarks on their gifs.

Free country, blah blah blah, as long as it's safe and responsible.

But I found nothing wrong with what Rezzo said.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

My gif looks fine, that's all I know

That was wonderful.

My favorite part Pikachu getting a mustache out of nowhere. Or it could've been frowning. I would prefer the former.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

re: "whore:" Were any of them charging for their services?

re: watermarks: those bevel effects make GIFs look meh too. In fact, I think that it's pretty hard to make a good gif when you don't have just raw footage from the video, unless it involves subtitles and they're done tastefully.

re: the overuse of "re:" in this post: cenobitic shut up nobody loves you
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Okay I feel like an idiot now.
    I didn't realise 'whore' was a term specific to females. I always thought it was applicable to both men and women.
    Apologies for coming across as sexist.
    My other point still stands though.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Okay I feel like an idiot now.
    I didn't realise 'whore' was a term specific to females. I always thought it was applicable to both men and women.
    Apologies for coming across as sexist.
    My other point still stands though.
    That's why we have manwh0res

Should I post my comic series

It's more like a MSPA than a comic, but there are no fan commands so I'm not going to call it that

Placed 46th in the Pokemon contest.

Darn.

I got sixth.

It's a little bit of an improvement from, what, something like 30th from last year?

Page 679 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 579629669675676677678679680681682683689729779 ... LastLast