Page 764 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 664714754760761762763764765766767768774814864 ... LastLast
Results 19,076 to 19,100 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    My brothers girlfriend is on a trip to the Mediterranean coast, and she stepped on a sea urchin today and is now in a cast. I didn't even know that could happen.
    You didn;t know people could step on urchins?

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    I didn't know they lived that close to shore. I've never seen that happen to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    This new activity thing is taking SPPF stalking to a whole new level.
    I'd just like to point out that I am both male and straight.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

They're easy to find, usually trying to pickpocket a rich lady or steal some bread. The tricky part is pinning them down. They're surprisingly nimble for such underfed boys.

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    They're easy to find, usually trying to pickpocket a rich lady or steal some bread. The tricky part is pinning them down. They're surprisingly nimble for such underfed boys.
    Especially around the priests
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Yeah, if you're stalking someone on a Pokemon forum, there's sort of something wrong with you.
    I have a horror story where 6 years ago (or longer, at least 6 now), a member joined the SPP chats (and forums when he got banned from the chats) pretending to be a staff member of spp who forgot their password. He ended up permabanned from the chats and forums and took to stalking various members of SPP. His favorite member to stalk is me, since he posted where I live (which is a city near me but obviously not my address) on yahoo answers and has asked 43748237489237489237489237489 questions about me on that site asking if he should send people to my house, etc.

He goes to other pokemon sites looking for me/harassing other staff members who are members elsewhere. He buys new routers to change his IP and did I mention this has been going on 6 years now?

So I don't know, the whole activity tab thing is like... damn. Now he can stalk us even more since he's been evading bans for 6 years lol....

In other news my flashpoke shirt should be here tomorrow so I am excited
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I got mine today. Hahaha I win.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    I got mine today. Hahaha I win.
    omg is it awesome?
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

omg is it awesome?
    Yes it is.

I have a horror story where 6 years ago (or longer, at least 6 now), a member joined the SPP chats (and forums when he got banned from the chats) pretending to be a staff member of spp who forgot their password. He ended up permabanned from the chats and forums and took to stalking various members of SPP. His favorite member to stalk is me, since he posted where I live (which is a city near me but obviously not my address) on yahoo answers and has asked 43748237489237489237489237489 questions about me on that site asking if he should send people to my house, etc.

He goes to other pokemon sites looking for me/harassing other staff members who are members elsewhere. He buys new routers to change his IP and did I mention this has been going on 6 years now?

So I don't know, the whole activity tab thing is like... damn. Now he can stalk us even more since he's been evading bans for 6 years lol....

After reading all that, it sounds like you might want to be a bit cautious before opening it up.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Yes it is.
    On a scale of one to Morgan Freeman, how would you rate it?

On a scale of one to Morgan Freeman, how would you rate it?
    Batman

Jesus ****, man. I knew there were some offal awful people on this site, but...

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Batman
    The old batman or The Dark Knight series batman?

Quote Originally Posted by FlutterDash View Post
    The old batman or The Dark Knight series batman?
    ... Old Batman?

Ooooooh, Batman Beyond Batman. Schway.

If you were required to remove your nose from your face and place it on any different body part, where would you move it to? It can't be anywhere above the neck.

What does it matter? I'll get a fake gold nose to replace it anyway.

The usual links

Do you know what makes it worse? He found a personal IM account of mine and demanded that I talk to you so you can unban him. He continually assumes I have access on #spp despite me not even logging onto the channel for months at a time. I've never felt so uncomfortable in an online conversation.

It just sort of creeps me out honestly (and it's an eyesore) but that's not really important.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Do you know what makes it worse? He found a personal IM account of mine and demanded that I talk to you so you can unban him. He continually assumes I have access on #spp despite me not even logging onto the channel for months at a time. I've never felt so uncomfortable in an online conversation.
    lmao you're not the first member they've sent to speak with me. I actually just had someone contact me a few weeks back on their behalf. I told said member to block that person because they're a waste of time. What a persistent person.... Lol.
    Last edited by Kirby; 27th July 2012 at 9:01 PM.

Eugh. I went to two libraries today, both of which would rather stock material by the likes of Danielle Steel and Katy flipping Price than To Kill a Mockingbird or The Grapes of Wrath.

**** society. **** society and its crap libraries and weird internet stalkers.
    Running for the thrill of it

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Eugh. I went to two libraries today, both of which would rather stock material by the likes of Danielle Steel and Katy flipping Price than To Kill a Mockingbird or The Grapes of Wrath.

**** society. **** society and its crap libraries and weird internet stalkers.
    Not sure I would call those places libraries if they don't carry those two classics. Are you sure they weren't just checked out..?

10 out of 10 kochoupinks and Ciphers agree: Listing To Kill a Mocking Bird among your favorite novels is shorthand for "I'm a boring person and haven't read a literary book since eighth grade."

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    10 out of 10 kochoupinks and Ciphers agree: Listing To Kill a Mocking Bird among your favorite novels is shorthand for "I'm a boring person and haven't read a literary book since eighth grade."
    Pretty much this -- sure, it's worth reading, but it's only one work among about, oh, say, a few hundred that are also worth your time?

The usual links

but do they actually kill the mockingbird

Despite the fact they were required reading at school I still enjoyed them, I was told that one of my favorite books was a required read in school till it got banned for its content. The book was 'This perfect day' by Ira Levin.

Page 764 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 664714754760761762763764765766767768774814864 ... LastLast